Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 385. (Read 810079 times)

Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Maybe Cryptsy will add our coin? Write e-mails at [email protected], maybe they will notice us.
I contacted a lot of exchanges, although it was some time ago, what they generally say is that they need some pressure from the community - emails, irc, tweets, etc, and they also look at the length of the thread and at hashpower.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
My wallet SVZtEFfUfCRSM4wVBUij5oV5RJq8uzicUL
Activity: 189
My spreadcoin address: SUPqYjV2PcH5mcFMg3WdUGbe5B75b6TXrU
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Maybe Cryptsy will add our coin? Write e-mails at [email protected], maybe they will notice us.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Congratulations to the winner! You made a great logo.

My SpreadCoin Address:
SW58nTDzMPYQNjDbvPiN8j1anKKvarZvg5
Activity: 64
SPR may lose this round of voting again on c-cex,check it https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
If only I had some btc.
2rd place on c-cex now,15 minutes left,we lose again,waiting for the next round. Sad
SPR may lose this round of voting again on c-cex,check it https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
If only I had some btc.
Activity: 64
The rewards will go to:
1. 5000 SPR goes to Susel (I contacted him and still waiting for the original vector logo).
2. 2000 SPR goes to hardroad, for the 2nd place (I excluded from the list second logo from Susel and original).
3. 1000 SPR goes to LitcoinCollector, for the 3rd place.
And a present for everyone else who participated - 300 SPR. This is e1ghtSpace, coolmancarl and zeca pagodinho.
Please post your addresses in this thread, I want it to be verifiable by everyone that I have actually sent these rewards.
Cool. Next time I probably should use several accounts. That's a bit unfair honestly.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who voted for me.
Yeah, I guess it is a little bit unfair. You can have my 300 coins if you want.

Thanks a lot, but you honestly earned it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Cool. Next time I probably should use several accounts. That's a bit unfair honestly.
Yeah, I guess it is a little bit unfair. You can have my 300 coins if you want.
Activity: 189
Congratulations Susel, certainly deserved his prize! Good job!  Cheesy
The rewards will go to:
1. 5000 SPR goes to Susel (I contacted him and still waiting for the original vector logo).
2. 2000 SPR goes to hardroad, for the 2nd place (I excluded from the list second logo from Susel and original).
3. 1000 SPR goes to LitcoinCollector, for the 3rd place.
And a present for everyone else who participated - 300 SPR. This is e1ghtSpace, coolmancarl and zeca pagodinho.
Nice, waiting for new wallet. By the way Mr. Spread, maybe you should create separate thread for discussion of marketing and promotion of our coin?

Logo voting results:

1st place - Susel, 16 votes

2nd place - Susel, 8 votes

3rd place - original, 7 votes

4th place - hardroad, 6 votes

5th place - LitcoinCollector, 5 votes

6th place - e1ghtSpace, 4 votes

7th place - hardroad, 3 votes

The rest logos unfortunately received less number of votes:

Jump to: