Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 380. (Read 810079 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
1 million Huh

Not any time soon, but 0.001 is realistic pretty quickly if Mr Spread lays out a roadmap for adoption of Darkcoin features and sticks to it, with regular updates. The DRK code is solid and getting better every day. Add true decentralisation... spread the word... hard not to have a winner. Mr Spread chose the right codebase.  Grin

Hell, just being the only decentralised PoW currency is worth 0.001.
+1 to that my friend Smiley He definitely chose the right codebase that's a for sure Smiley
I am also a big fan of DRK,eduffield is a great dev.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
1 million Huh

Not any time soon, but 0.001 is realistic pretty quickly if Mr Spread lays out a roadmap for adoption of Darkcoin features and sticks to it, with regular updates. The DRK code is solid and getting better every day. Add true decentralisation... spread the word... hard not to have a winner. Mr Spread chose the right codebase.  Grin

+1 to that my friend Smiley He definitely chose the right codebase that's a for sure Smiley
18000 satoshi now~ Grin
This is only the beginning folks this coin can easily reach 1 million Sats no problem whatsoever!! As long as people start realizing what a good coin it is and how scarce it really is the money will start rolling in Smiley Also getting added to some really high volume exchanges wouldn't hurt either lol
yeah,1 millon sato,maybe,that depends on the dev's hard work and innovation in the future.
True that but I believe in Mr. Spread and the way he has been running things so far so I can easily see this coin at least hitting 1$ a coin but I can see 5$ a coin easily if he keeps working hard and the community stays strong and more uses can be implemented with this coin Smiley Anyways I gotta go get some more SpreadCoin before this price keeps going up so Cheers everyone and Happy Trading Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
1 million Huh

18000 satoshi now~ Grin
This is only the beginning folks this coin can easily reach 1 million Sats no problem whatsoever!! As long as people start realizing what a good coin it is and how scarce it really is the money will start rolling in Smiley Also getting added to some really high volume exchanges wouldn't hurt either lol
yeah,1 millon sato,maybe,that depends on the dev's hard work and innovation in the future.
Activity: 87
18000 satoshi now~ Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
SbaBG1d5hUBrAy229SF8Fd4mcRQEig9XUd  for logo contest.

Thanks
trading seems not active on cex Roll Eyes
Activity: 690
The actual average spacing between blocks in mainnet blockchain is much closer to 156 seconds than to 150 seconds.

Probably this is somehow related to the original Bitcoin time warp bug or some measures to counter it. I'm not an expert so I don't know if it affects coins with other diff. algos.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am investing in SPR because of Mr. Spread and his potential to turn this into a coin SUPERIOR to Darkcoin.  Mr. Spread is obviously a very talented developer.
All I know is Mr. Spread sure knows what he is doing and whatever path he chooses to go with SpreadCoin I'm sure we will all benefit from it Wink
Thank you for your kind words, I am just fearing that people will think that you are my puppet accounts which I registered only to praise myself Grin.

Mr. Spread, have you made a decision as to whether you're going to implement the DRK features?
I'm still investigating it.

I want to share one interesting thing about DarkCoin that I discovered. Maybe this was already observed by someone else but I found out it by myself. I think I already mentioned it, DarkCoin difficulty adjustment algorithm targets 156.25 seconds as average spacing between blocks instead of 150 seconds (2.5 minutes). I don't know if it is a bug or intended behavior. While calculating average difficulty of the last 24 blocks it counts last block twice, this results in 150*25/24=156.25 seconds. The actual average spacing between blocks in mainnet blockchain is much closer to 156 seconds than to 150 seconds.

This all has nothing to do with masternodes, I just thought that someone may be interested.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
All I know is I've been dumping everything I can into this coin right now and hoping for BIG MONEY BIG MONEY NO WHAMMY....... STOP!!!! LOL but no seriously great work Mr. Spread and keep doing what you do and make this coin a freaking winner my friend Smiley

I see some players getting involved in this coin.  I was mining from the beginning but I stopped.  I now wish I had continued mining this coin.  I have a fair amount but it could have been much more.  I see good things ahead for this coin.
All I know is I've been dumping everything I can into this coin right now and hoping for BIG MONEY BIG MONEY NO WHAMMY....... STOP!!!! LOL but no seriously great work Mr. Spread and keep doing what you do and make this coin a freaking winner my friend Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thanks for voting and welcome to C-CEX!

https://c-cex.com/?p=spr-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=spr-usd
Nice, I have added it to OP, website and requested coinmarketcap to add it.
I agree that turning on the darkcoin features is great idea.  The dev seems like a great dev though so I would like to see him improve on those features so we are even better than Darkcoin!  Darkcoin has over 10 million market cap!  We have true decentralization and a great dev.  SPR could be worth millions too!
I am investing in SPR because of Mr. Spread and his potential to turn this into a coin SUPERIOR to Darkcoin.  Mr. Spread is obviously a very talented developer.  If the current innovations of SPR are coupled with DRK features AND Mr. Spread is able to resolve bugs within the DRK codebase AND improve the coin, all of a sudden SPR is worth $xx,xxx,xxx and is a top 10 coin.

Mr. Spread, have you made a decision as to whether you're going to implement the DRK features?
All I know is Mr. Spread sure knows what he is doing and whatever path he chooses to go with SpreadCoin I'm sure we will all benefit from it Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I agree that turning on the darkcoin features is great idea.  The dev seems like a great dev though so I would like to see him improve on those features so we are even better than Darkcoin!  Darkcoin has over 10 million market cap!  We have true decentralization and a great dev.  SPR could be worth millions too!
I am investing in SPR because of Mr. Spread and his potential to turn this into a coin SUPERIOR to Darkcoin.  Mr. Spread is obviously a very talented developer.  If the current innovations of SPR are coupled with DRK features AND Mr. Spread is able to resolve bugs within the DRK codebase AND improve the coin, all of a sudden SPR is worth $xx,xxx,xxx and is a top 10 coin.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Jump to: