Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 85. (Read 810076 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Did DRK get a new dev?

That's my elephant in the room question.  They release testnet for InstantX just after Mr. Spread does...

Wouldn't blame him.  For the record, I'm tossing out nonsense...it's worth as much as some of the other stuff posted...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
problem be people always exchange exchange exchange  should instead build build build

coin used quick profit always fail  some profit  more lose

this is game  people not serious just want profit  do not trust ever  they get you

My idea is a great model for a one world coin.  It is the way that every physical currency has ever existed since the beginning of time. A coin has to deflate in price in order to be valuable. (sounds bizarre I understand)

Gas use to cost .15 cents then .50 cents. then $1.00 now $4.  A good currency must always add to the pot as more people use it.  

* You should definitely come back Mr. Spread.

You've just been describing inflation.  That is also part of the problem with fiat currencies and part of the reason bitcoin exists.  If you had 15 cents in gold or silver back when gas was that much, it would be worth a lot more than $4 now. Finite supply is much better than infinite.

Inflation is required for a successful economy.  And if you think Bitcoin hasn't suffered from inflation you must have just gotten here.

Bitcoin's price is still finding it's way, it is not regulated and controlled like government currencies.  Eventually it will stabilize somewhat near what the community deems  acceptable with less fluctuation, but there is still a point where no more coins will be made.  At that point, if it survives, the effects on price won't be from inflation, they'll be from confidence, fear, uncertainty, and doubt in the markets.

There won't be quantitative easing and printing bitcoins out of thin air like governments do.  I don't know where you get the idea inflation is required for success.  Usually with inflation you get booms and busts that can either equal each other out or go way negative.  Rarely there have been booms with small busts, but most of the time the average citizen is hit pretty hard when things go wrong.  Anyways, these are currently very different comparisons.  Until BTC can be used as a replacement for normal every day life for 50% of society, I don't think there is much sense saying what will or won't happen.

good time invest bitcoin  x5 1 year

Who are you? Your account was created just a few days before Mr. Spreads disappearance. And you seem to understand what is going on.

*are you Mr. Spread
**You also speak broken english like he does.
And can you imagine if your paycheck was in BTC? One day you made $100 and the next day you made $80, or perhaps more. Stores would have to constantly change prices to keep up with the lack of centralization. A decentralized currency would violate everything our world has ever believed to be true. It turns money into a stock exchange. Basically everything would fluctuate as much as the gas price does.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
problem be people always exchange exchange exchange  should instead build build build

coin used quick profit always fail  some profit  more lose

this is game  people not serious just want profit  do not trust ever  they get you

My idea is a great model for a one world coin.  It is the way that every physical currency has ever existed since the beginning of time. A coin has to deflate in price in order to be valuable. (sounds bizarre I understand)

Gas use to cost .15 cents then .50 cents. then $1.00 now $4.  A good currency must always add to the pot as more people use it. 

You've just been describing inflation.  That is also part of the problem with fiat currencies and part of the reason bitcoin exists.  If you had 15 cents in gold or silver back when gas was that much, it would be worth a lot more than $4 now. Finite supply is much better than infinite.

Inflation is required for a successful economy.  And if you think Bitcoin hasn't suffered from inflation you must have just gotten here.

Bitcoin's price is still finding it's way, it is not regulated and controlled like government currencies.  Eventually it will stabilize somewhat near what the community deems  acceptable with less fluctuation, but there is still a point where no more coins will be made.  At that point, if it survives, the effects on price won't be from inflation, they'll be from confidence, fear, uncertainty, and doubt in the markets.

There won't be quantitative easing and printing bitcoins out of thin air like governments do.  I don't know where you get the idea inflation is required for success.  Usually with inflation you get booms and busts that can either equal each other out or go way negative.  Rarely there have been booms with small busts, but most of the time the average citizen is hit pretty hard when things go wrong.  Anyways, these are currently very different comparisons.  Until BTC can be used as a replacement for normal every day life for 50% of society, I don't think there is much sense saying what will or won't happen.

Modern economics will tell you that there needs to be some inflation for currencies to actually be viable... just sayin'
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
problem be people always exchange exchange exchange  should instead build build build

this is game  people not serious just want profit  do not trust ever  they get you

My idea is a great model for a one world coin.  It is the way that every physical currency has ever existed since the beginning of time. A coin has to deflate in price in order to be valuable. (sounds bizarre I understand)

Gas use to cost .15 cents then .50 cents. then $1.00 now $4.  A good currency must always add to the pot as more people use it.  

You've just been describing inflation.  That is also part of the problem with fiat currencies and part of the reason bitcoin exists.  If you had 15 cents in gold or silver back when gas was that much, it would be worth a lot more than $4 now. Finite supply is much better than infinite.

Inflation is required for a successful economy.  And if you think Bitcoin hasn't suffered from inflation you must have just gotten here.

Bitcoin's price is still finding it's way, it is not regulated and controlled like government currencies.  Eventually it will stabilize somewhat near what the community deems  acceptable with less fluctuation, but there is still a point where no more coins will be made.  At that point, if it survives, the effects on price won't be from inflation, they'll be from confidence, fear, uncertainty, and doubt in the markets.

There won't be quantitative easing and printing bitcoins out of thin air like governments do.  I don't know where you get the idea inflation is required for success.  Usually with inflation you get booms and busts that can either equal each other out or go way negative.  Rarely there have been booms with small busts, but most of the time the average citizen is hit pretty hard when things go wrong.  Anyways, these are currently very different comparisons.  Until BTC can be used as a replacement for normal every day life for 50% of society, I don't think there is much sense saying what will or won't happen.

good time invest bitcoin  x5 1 year
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
problem be people always exchange exchange exchange  should instead build build build

this is game  people not serious just want profit  do not trust ever  they get you

My idea is a great model for a one world coin.  It is the way that every physical currency has ever existed since the beginning of time. A coin has to deflate in price in order to be valuable. (sounds bizarre I understand)

Gas use to cost .15 cents then .50 cents. then $1.00 now $4.  A good currency must always add to the pot as more people use it. 

Bitcoin and many other POW currencies will remain inflationary until the block rewards drop to the point where new coinage isn't outdoing lost/hoarded coins. It's deflationary after the block rewards halve many, many, many years into the future but still very much inflationary at this time.
Activity: 476

Ha ha

maybe mr spread leave because people take his coin work  turn into profit while he makes small amount  coin was good then people made pump dump for gain  same people do with other coins

maybe mr spread laughing now  working on new coin   

I don't know why he would think its a pump and dump. Besides he had a ton of SPR. No one would blame him for selling some of it off. Especially if the price hit $10 or $50 a coin. He could have easily sold off 20,000 SPR and informed the public while doing it. He deserves to be well rewarded for his work.

Ha ha

maybe mr spread leave because people take his coin work  turn into profit while he makes small amount  coin was good then people made pump dump for gain  same people do with other coins

maybe mr spread laughing now  working on new coin   

Activity: 476

You know what I don't understand, why does a block reward have to go down? Every economy in the world introduces new money into their system every day.  I can't remember the exact number but the U.S.A. introduces like 30 million into the economy every day.  I would think that a future coin should allow the block reward to increase not decrease.  As more people get interested the difficulty increases, as it increases so does the block reward.  People would be tempted to sell there coins when there were fewer of them (at higher prices) which stimulates an economy.  The goal is not to create a currency that people will hold onto, but to create a currency that people use and spread.  As the coin supply reaches a higher supply, and the price goes down, it will then be easier to use the coin to represent a dollar (or similar price).  

** If you take my idea at least let me in on the pre-mine lol.
***Dump then pump.

The problem is early adopters, they want to get their rewards that's why it is happen in that way Smiley

But the early adopters would get a few coins, but over time there coins would be worth less than before (because the supply increases). This encourages people to sell right away if they want to make a profit (further spread of the coin) And once the difficulty gets extremely high the coin will be worth a small trade-able amount. (Like $1)  Which makes it known worldwide and used worldwide.

Coin release
high profit
people dump immediately
price drops
people mine the coin in pools
as more people mine they are essentially making less than before
As more mining farms jump on they make more coins, but worth less money. 
this increases the trade volume required to make a profit.
You now have a coin that is economically saturated. 

**If you did it correctly the deflation would happen slowly over time. Deflation of a currency is completely normal, and expected.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
You know what I don't understand, why does a block reward have to go down? Every economy in the world introduces new money into their system every day.  I can't remember the exact number but the U.S.A. introduces like 30 million into the economy every day.  I would think that a future coin should allow the block reward to increase not decrease.  As more people get interested the difficulty increases, as it increases so does the block reward.  People would be tempted to sell there coins when there were fewer of them (at higher prices) which stimulates an economy.  The goal is not to create a currency that people will hold onto, but to create a currency that people use and spread.  As the coin supply reaches a higher supply, and the price goes down, it will then be easier to use the coin to represent a dollar (or similar price).  

***Dump then pump.

The problem is early adopters, they want to get their rewards that's why it is happen in that way Smiley

***Dump then pump.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
never mind. Stock is fine at these difficulty levels. lol.

Just out of curiosity, what's the diff and hashrate at currently?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/

13 diff

< 1ghs
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

difficulty - 12.656
hashrate - 947158KH

#crysx
Activity: 560
Maybe Mr. Spread is dead? You know, we all will be dead  someday Cool
Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.

Pages:
Jump to: