Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 90. (Read 810076 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
Again I assume @e1ghtspace has give the correct info that Mr. Spread is from China. I just google and found that official China's official holiday is from 18 - 24 Feb, and the famous Chinese New Year "world greatest migration" is happening from 16Feb to 1Mar. I am quite sure he will be back, soon.

Me too i'm sure that  a lot a people will regret that they have been sale at this prices
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Again I assume @e1ghtspace has give the correct info that Mr. Spread is from China. I just google and found that official China's official holiday is from 18 - 24 Feb, and the famous Chinese New Year "world greatest migration" is happening from 16Feb to 1Mar. I am quite sure he will be back, soon.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
The whole thing is frustrating. He is letting a lot of people down. After all the mining and investing and he just drops it. I really hope to hear a good excuse. Lost a big investment on this one. Both time and money. A good dev needs to be intelligent and wise. Someone who knows good PR and code. I give mr. Spread 4 more days before I give up on him.

seriously mate ... since when does a developer need to know pr ...

or even stay with a coin for that matter? ...

im all for spr - and crypto in general - but an investment in such things as these need to be taken with a grain of salt ...

ive said this many times before and ill say it again ...

NEVER invest more than you are willing to lose ... NEVER ...

this doesnt just include fiat or crypto - but also includes time and effort and electricity ...

yet time and time again i see the same thing - that you have lost a big investment ...

i feel for you - really i do ... but who made the decision to chase this in the first place? ... im guilty of it - so i put my hand up ...

but i KNOW i can lose what ever i put into this - no matter how small or big it is ...

this mr spread - or 'the dev' as i call him - is entitled to do what he damn well likes ... there is NO ONE to answer to here in the crypto world ... which really is a pity - as the communities that come together for these sorts of things are superb in essence ...

i wish i could code as well as mr spread or wolf0 or djm34 or sp_ or a great deal of those amazing developers out there in crypto world ... i would take over this coin in a heartbeat ... but i cant code - nor can i do much else with the coin except manage it ...

all im saying is - demands to a non-entity is futile and fruitless ... maybe you have given yourself 4 days before you store away all the spr you have in the hope that it might resurface one day ... thats great - at least you have an end in sight ... there are so many that live in the 'hope' that things are going to get better or worse ( depending on which side of the fence you are on ) ...

me? ... i live in the moment - that watching this happen is an amazing experience for me - as well as the involvement i have with it all - not just spr ...

relax - chill - and lay back for a bit ... all good things will come to fruition - not just those who wait ... and if this is one of those things - then it will ...

anyway - smile mate ... smile ...

#crysx
Activity: 406
The whole thing is frustrating. He is letting a lot of people down. After all the mining and investing and he just drops it. I really hope to hear a good excuse. Lost a big investment on this one. Both time and money. A good dev needs to be intelligent and wise. Someone who knows good PR and code. I give mr. Spread 4 more days before I give up on him.
legendary
I just sold half my SPR because Mr. Spread hasn't logged in for awhile.  Has me nervous.  Sad

Bravo to this guy.

While it has been 10 days it is not completely finished.  He may come back, the community might step up. Who knows.

I think we're quickly approaching the point where even if he does come back the Coin's reputation is shot. This will provide FUD-munition for weeks and months to come and all the former hardcore backers will feel so put off and pulled through the ringer that it'll be awhile for things to get back to normal.
And with regards to a new team of dev's... Maybe with a couple more months of trust to build. Mr. Spread started in July and it took 6-7 months for trust to be there and for the coin to truly take off.
JL

the crypto 'communities' are a fickle bunch ...

one may assume - predict - or react to ...

but one can never be able to accurately state that THAT is what is going to happen or THIS is what is going to happen ...

in crypto itself - the most amazing things can be seen - as well as the most incredibly futile ... all at the same time ...

fickle i tell you - fickle ...

Wink ...

#crysx
Activity: 462
I just sold half my SPR because Mr. Spread hasn't logged in for awhile.  Has me nervous.  Sad

Bravo to this guy.

While it has been 10 days it is not completely finished.  He may come back, the community might step up. Who knows.

I think we're quickly approaching the point where even if he does come back the Coin's reputation is shot. This will provide FUD-munition for weeks and months to come and all the former hardcore backers will feel so put off and pulled through the ringer that it'll be awhile for things to get back to normal.
And with regards to a new team of dev's... Maybe...with a couple more months of trust to build. Mr. Spread started in July and it took 6-7 months for trust to be there and for the coin to truly take off. It seems in cryptoland, trust is built by commitment. I felt that after reading Mr. Spread's posts from July that he was smart and committed to making a good thing.
That's why this whole thing is so bizarre. I mean, he makes a coin with a cool premise, tacks on some cool features from Darkcoin, seems to have a good relationship with community, tests out an interesting concept then disappears or walks away or goes incommunicado halfway through testing and with money still on the table. Just doesn't make sense.
So either he's on a very extended vacation in China, or this is all a ploy to get as much cheap SPR as possible before reemerging with working masternodes, or something bad unfortunately happened to him or a family member or..... Mr. Spread is Satoshi or a wannabe. Frankly, this has more in common with Satoshi disappearing (smart anonymous dev, still holds large amounts of coin, ingenious idea) than anything else (minus a known backup Dev to take over).

JL
I just sold half my SPR because Mr. Spread hasn't logged in for awhile.  Has me nervous.  Sad

Bravo to this guy.

While it has been 10 days it is not completely finished.  He may come back, the community might step up. Who knows.
Activity: 462
I just sold half my SPR because Mr. Spread hasn't logged in for awhile.  Has me nervous.  Sad

Bravo to this guy.
It is possible that Mr. Spread was just sick and tired of the Fud and decided to back away to work on the coin. He could come out next week with the latest testnet version or even a full implementation.

Everything can possible. For example when I created PeaceBit thread, I had great idea, but then my friend coder trapped in to traffic collision and I had to return funds and close project...
Of course spread dev can just give a f*ck now or something was happened... you never know 100%.

It's really disappointing that we don't at least know what happened. The last few things he said were specifically about upcoming events here in the next few days. Plus his wallets are still intact. That doesn't sound like he had any intention of quitting. I really think he is backing off of the internet because there were so many problems.  A few people even created hate threads.  Which is completely childish in itself.  If he is still alive there is no way that he has brushed all of this under the rug.  He has incredible potential and the coin could really thrive.  Just a log in from his account could jump the price.

* I was completely impressed by his ability and I am sad to see him gone for so long. If he left because he is frustrated then he should consider asking someone to be his public representative. That person could deal with the public.

agreed ...

and im happy to put my hand up for it Wink ...

#crysx

If he just decided to abandon i'm going to guess that he is reading all of this. Maybe not, but I don't think I could keep away from it if I were him.  So Mr. Spread if you are reading this please come back. At least let us know whether or not you plan to continue.
legendary
It is possible that Mr. Spread was just sick and tired of the Fud and decided to back away to work on the coin. He could come out next week with the latest testnet version or even a full implementation.

Everything can possible. For example when I created PeaceBit thread, I had great idea, but then my friend coder trapped in to traffic collision and I had to return funds and close project...
Of course spread dev can just give a f*ck now or something was happened... you never know 100%.

It's really disappointing that we don't at least know what happened. The last few things he said were specifically about upcoming events here in the next few days. Plus his wallets are still intact. That doesn't sound like he had any intention of quitting. I really think he is backing off of the internet because there were so many problems.  A few people even created hate threads.  Which is completely childish in itself.  If he is still alive there is no way that he has brushed all of this under the rug.  He has incredible potential and the coin could really thrive.  Just a log in from his account could jump the price.

* I was completely impressed by his ability and I am sad to see him gone for so long. If he left because he is frustrated then he should consider asking someone to be his public representative. That person could deal with the public.

agreed ...

and im happy to put my hand up for it Wink ...

#crysx

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Why is the hashrate still so high?

Hope dies lats... Smiley

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Why is the hashrate still so high?
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
another dead coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not as long as it's ahead of trollcoin it's not...

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
The lowest price in the past 24hrs is 3K  satoshi;D
When spr is 100- satoshi,perhaps I'll buy some.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
-snip-
I DON'T WANT TO. Yeah, if you bribe me with a stupid amount like 25 BTC (without a hidden decimal point) - I'd do it, simply because I'd be stupid not to.

Now even I need some popcorn.

Pages:
Jump to: