Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 48. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
If you need help building the coin I can help. I would also like to setup a pool for the coin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Wow hero member
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
 Shocked  you should tell us the launch time
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
No IPO,Good
Activity: 345
Merit: 251
No IPO, No newbie account. I will mine it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm really quite sane!
I came here from here. Why name the coin after yourself? Or does "squall" refer to a small storm in this case? Regardless, best of luck in this project.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
I like the idea  , no IPO is nice  , also is really nice see that you are using your main account here , I'll be watching this thread for more info .

Thanks for the support  Grin

The question to ask is:

ASICS or no ASICS, at least in the foreseeable future.

I tend to lean toward no ASICS as I still GPU mine. With the way cryptonight algo re: Monero is taking off, maybe that may be the algo to consider. Must improve on it somehow though as some big players are involved in that coin.

Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Thats where we are now, This is exactly the feedback I need.

Problem is, Only on release we can say if it will work on asic or not, If it becomes popular, People will find away to adapt, I hear you fully, As an ASIC on a new coin will kill it, there will be one person hording up, Nothing we can do really, Just hope it goes around evenly.

I will look closer at the monero alg and see if it's something I can use.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
The question to ask is:

ASICS or no ASICS, at least in the foreseeable future.

I tend to lean toward no ASICS as I still GPU mine. With the way cryptonight algo re: Monero is taking off, maybe that may be the algo to consider. Must improve on it somehow though as some big players are involved in that coin.

Will be keeping an eye on this one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I like the idea  , no IPO is nice  , also is really nice see that you are using your main account here , I'll be watching this thread for more info .
copper member
I like that you are not hiding behind a newbie account

Thanks, I have nothing to hide!

PoW? No thanks.

Here is an idea, look at Cryptonite's mini-blockchain, NEM's POI and Eigentrust++ and NODE's work with node.js

Thanks for input, Can I ask why not PoW for you?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
PoW? No thanks.

Here is an idea, look at Cryptonite's mini-blockchain, NEM's POI and Eigentrust++ and NODE's work with node.js
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I like that you are not hiding behind a newbie account
copper member

I apologize for my absence recently, I am back on the scene and will not let our coin die, I am investing in more infrastructure.
please visit www.squallcoin.com for up to date links and info

source code

Squallcrawl

multifaucet squallcoin block explorer

Cryptobe

Please note, mining over, Please support the network.

Supernova

Cryptonator - A snapshot of all exchanges

Cryptopia.co.nz

yobit

Twitter squall1066 @squallcoin

Bitcointalk.club

A web version of the Android chat app

Indonesian

Altdice

yobit dice

multi faucet squallcoin STATUS - FUNDED

faucet.squallcrawl.com STATUS FUNDED

Last note - If anyone has spare sig space to donate,

Code:
[center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][right][size=8pt][color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][color=#1D24B5]▄▄[/color][color=#040DB7]▄▄[/color]
[color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][color=#1D24B5]▄▄[/color]
[color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][/size][/right][/td]
[td][center][url=http://www.squallcoin.com/][b][size=12pt][color=#06738E]S[/color][color=#07809F]Q[/color][color=#088BAC]U[/color][color=#0898BC]A[/color][color=#0AA5CC]LL[/color] [color=#0898BC]C[/color][color=#088BAC]O[/color][color=#07809F]I[/color][color=#06738E]N[/color][/size]
[size=7pt][color=black]◀ A Cryptocurrency that Made for You ▶
No IPO ✔ No Premine ✔ No ICO ✔[/color][/size][/b][/url][/center][/td]
[td][size=12pt][color=black]◥◤
◢◣[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=6pt][color=white].[/color][/size][size=12pt][url=https://bitcointalk.club/][b][color=black]
JOIN THE CLUB !
[/color][/b][/url][/size][/td]
[td]
[left][size=8pt][color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][color=#1D24B5]▄▄[/color][color=#040DB7]▄▄[/color]
[color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][color=#1D24B5]▄▄[/color]
[color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][/size][/left][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/center]

We are nearly there! But we need as many people to know as possible, Lets see if we can save someone some IPO money  Roll Eyes Thanks to everyone making YOUR coin possible.
Pages:
Jump to: