Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 15. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yep, exactly. Just click on this folder Wink

Will check it out shortly, thank you very much for your help Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Is it "stacktical-willitscale" here in the main GitHub page?
Yep, exactly. Just click on this folder Wink
I am asking about Scalability one, right Smiley

Is it "stacktical-willitscale" here in the main GitHub page?
Checking it up right now  Wink Or you are asking about scalability one?

I am asking about Scalability one, right Smiley
Yep, there are Wink By the way, have you checked their repo Mary has shared?

Checking it up right now  Wink Or you are asking about scalability one?
Sounds truly promising! Hope there are bigger plans in future  Wink

Yep, there are Wink By the way, have you checked their repo Mary has shared?
Interesting questions. As far as I know, Initially, they went open source with their Scalability Testing application to ease integration at the customer level, and enable anybody to improve the code

Sounds truly promising! Hope there are bigger plans in future  Wink
I mean why have they decided to go public and what benefits it gives? Are you aware?

Interesting questions. As far as I know, Initially, they went open source with their Scalability Testing application to ease integration at the customer level, and enable anybody to improve the code
Don't fully understand your question. Can you clarify what you are asking?

I mean why have they decided to go public and what benefits it gives? Are you aware?
Thanks for sharing. And what is mostly meant by open source in case of Stacktical?

Don't fully understand your question. Can you clarify what you are asking?
Thanks for sharing. And what is mostly meant by open source in case of Stacktical?
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Thanks sir. Well, if possible, can you please elaborate, is stacktical an open source? Cause I believe I saw a link to their GitHub somewhere...

As far as I know, partly. They do have open source components at https://github.com/Stacktical
Hey there Mike, sure, go on! Will try to help you along as I can Wink

Thanks sir. Well, if possible, can you please elaborate, is stacktical an open source? Cause I believe I saw a link to their GitHub somewhere...
Good morning everyone, may I come up with several questions? Is anyone online?

Hey there Mike, sure, go on! Will try to help you along as I can Wink
Good morning everyone, may I come up with several questions? Is anyone online?
Activity: 146
Well, as far as I know, they have always needed to collect data in order to trigger a SLA breach (hence a DSLA compensation). But what kind of data and how they are collecting them, is a necessary, ongoing thought process. New options appear everyday, and we're also building our own decentralized way to collect these information! Wink That's what I really like

Sounds breathtaking, happy to hear that they don't stop on what is already created
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Hmm, you must be right! This is what we also meet in everyday life, cause to have a bigger picture you have to trust different sources. Btw, was it something you are coming since the first days - or a step in development? So a new idea of collecting metrics?

Well, as far as I know, they have always needed to collect data in order to trigger a SLA breach (hence a DSLA compensation). But what kind of data and how they are collecting them, is a necessary, ongoing thought process. New options appear everyday, and we're also building our own decentralized way to collect these information! Wink That's what I really like
Well, it's not really about quantity. You want and need a variety of different sources to be able to trust a given information. And efficiency generally decreases when you have to much data to work with  Wink

Hmm, you must be right! This is what we also meet in everyday life, cause to have a bigger picture you have to trust different sources. Btw, was it something you are coming since the first days - or a step in development? So a new idea of collecting metrics?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Other tools. They are system agnostic, so the data could really come from anywhere, including a different department of the company Smiley

Oh, i see, got the idea. Well, this should also come up with much higher efficiency in the end, as more data is analyzed Wink

Well, it's not really about quantity. You want and need a variety of different sources to be able to trust a given information. And efficiency generally decreases when you have to much data to work with  Wink
Other tools. They are system agnostic, so the data could really come from anywhere, including a different department of the company Smiley

Oh, i see, got the idea. Well, this should also come up with much higher efficiency in the end, as more data is analyzed Wink
Pages:
Jump to: