Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 14. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Good afternoon Stacktical. Anyone online? A few things to clarify Smiley

Hey there Tony, sure, what is the thing you want to clarify? Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Good afternoon Stacktical. Anyone online? A few things to clarify Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Sounds pretty modern, I mean many companies are now turning into something like subscribtion models, I believe this is more convenient for both Stacktical and the businesses, using the solution Smiley

Exactly, this should be a win-win thing, as from my point of view
Activity: 68
Free on the testnet obviously. And they are still fine tuning pricing for the mainnet release. What I can say is that they are heading towards a monthly / annual fee structure similar to mildly common B2B subscription services Wink

Sounds pretty modern, I mean many companies are now turning into something like subscribtion models, I believe this is more convenient for both Stacktical and the businesses, using the solution Smiley
Great. And I also wanted to refine about the pricing. How much will the solution cost for the company? Are there different packages?

Free on the testnet obviously. And they are still fine tuning pricing for the mainnet release. What I can say is that they are heading towards a monthly / annual fee structure similar to mildly common B2B subscription services Wink
We will see the real results pretty soon, I believe Smiley

Great. And I also wanted to refine about the pricing. How much will the solution cost for the company? Are there different packages?
Sounds good. Because I see pretty huge potential and I am looking forward to see solution being impmented in practice! I mean in real companies with showing real results Wink

We will see the real results pretty soon, I believe Smiley
In the beginning the platform will be connected to the testnet. And they plan on migrating to the mainnet next semester. What is important - it gives companies the flexibility to fine tune their SLA programs in the beginning, then commit next semester with real DSLA tokens

Sounds good. Because I see pretty huge potential and I am looking forward to see solution being impmented in practice! I mean in real companies with showing real results Wink
Hmm, this makes sense. So this quarter any company can buy the solution and already start using it in a company?

In the beginning the platform will be connected to the testnet. And they plan on migrating to the mainnet next semester. What is important - it gives companies the flexibility to fine tune their SLA programs in the beginning, then commit next semester with real DSLA tokens
Interesting question. Developments are progressing well and a self-service version of the platform will be available this quarter. It will enable users to define service level objectives, deploy service level agreements on the blockchain and indemnify users in DSLA tokens if agreements are breached. The PoC has been a great help in defining the direction for the MVP, product-wise

Hmm, this makes sense. So this quarter any company can buy the solution and already start using it in a company?
Sure, proceed with your questions

Thank you. First of all, about the solution - when will it be available for implementation? When companies can start to integrate the products into their work?

Interesting question. Developments are progressing well and a self-service version of the platform will be available this quarter. It will enable users to define service level objectives, deploy service level agreements on the blockchain and indemnify users in DSLA tokens if agreements are breached. The PoC has been a great help in defining the direction for the MVP, product-wise

Thank you. First of all, about the solution - when will it be available for implementation? When companies can start to integrate the products into their work?
Ok, will have a look. Anyway, I do understand main principles, thus have several questions to clarify. Can you help me, please?

Yes, right on the website, in its header. There is a button "White Paper". And when you click there, you can see the "One Pager" and "Deck" Smiley

Ok, will have a look. Anyway, I do understand main principles, thus have several questions to clarify. Can you help me, please?
Where can all this be found, please? I hope somewhere on the website?

Yes, right on the website, in its header. There is a button "White Paper". And when you click there, you can see the "One Pager" and "Deck" Smiley
Hello sir, nice to meet you. What exactly are you interested in? I would suggest you to start with their Deck or One Pager for main useful information on the project Wink

Where can all this be found, please? I hope somewhere on the website?
Good evening, Stacktical. I have just joined and I am interested to know more about the project. Is anyone online to help me?

Hello sir, nice to meet you. What exactly are you interested in? I would suggest you to start with their Deck or One Pager for main useful information on the project Wink
Good evening, Stacktical. I have just joined and I am interested to know more about the project. Is anyone online to help me?
copper member
Activity: 150
Hello

It is finally the DAY, we are so thrilled to announce that DSLA CROWDSALE IS OFFICIALLY LIVE 🚀🚀🚀.

Whitelisting is open at https://stacktical.com.

To help you on the process we have prepared 2 nice tutorials available at:

https://help.stacktical.com/the-dsla-token-sale/tutorial-how-to-participate-in-the-dsla-token-sale-part-i and at
http://help.stacktical.com/dsla-token-sale/tutorials/tutorial-how-to-participate-in-the-dsla-token-sale-part-ii.

For any other questions, feel free to reach us out on our Telegram or at [email protected].

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Will check it out shortly, thank you very much for your help Roll Eyes

Always happy to help Wink
Pages:
Jump to: