Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 13. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Exactly. Quality of Service and sales are indeed connected. I'd venture to say that's the whole point of investing in QoS for many companies out there. They are not dealing with any form of "feedback" with Stacktical, even though they are really improving  CSAT or NPS KPIs, they don't have plans to gather these feedbacks at this stage Wink

That's reasonable and rational. And I appreciate that they are focusing on direct things first
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Hmm, haven't thought of that before, but looks like this may be truly so.. The more you evaluate, the more efficient you perform, that's true anyway!

Exactly. Quality of Service and sales are indeed connected. I'd venture to say that's the whole point of investing in QoS for many companies out there. They are not dealing with any form of "feedback" with Stacktical, even though they are really improving  CSAT or NPS KPIs, they don't have plans to gather these feedbacks at this stage Wink
I mean, let's say, if you always get some feedback, it is much easier to evaluate how audience loves your product in general, what are your strengthens and weaknesses etc. Thus, this may help in future sale system management and even product design. What do you think of it?

Hmm, haven't thought of that before, but looks like this may be truly so.. The more you evaluate, the more efficient you perform, that's true anyway!
Good afternoon sir. What do you mean? Don't fully understand your idea..

I mean, let's say, if you always get some feedback, it is much easier to evaluate how audience loves your product in general, what are your strengthens and weaknesses etc. Thus, this may help in future sale system management and even product design. What do you think of it?
Hi all! I am just thinking more about current benefits from quality management and evaluating of customer service, I believe this can also have an influence in product designed itself Wink

Good afternoon sir. What do you mean? Don't fully understand your idea..
Hi all! I am just thinking more about current benefits from quality management and evaluating of customer service, I believe this can also have an influence in product designed itself Wink
Activity: 182
If I am not mistaken, they will also provide recommended value Wink

Great. Thank you very much for your help. And last thing to refine - after budget is gone, I simple "add" more tokens there, so everything keeps working, right?

Absolutely, that's how it works! And you are always welcome Smiley
Activity: 224

Great. Thank you very much for your help. And last thing to refine - after budget is gone, I simple "add" more tokens there, so everything keeps working, right?
Perfect. I also thought that it would be great if there is a recommended amount of DSLA tokens I should allocate for such things...

Yes, exactly, right!

Perfect. I also thought that it would be great if there is a recommended amount of DSLA tokens I should allocate for such things...
Hmm, looks like many indexes are analyzed to give the objective mark. And another question as for the budget I allocate for automatic compensation or automatic rewards - am I right that I choose any budget I want?

Yes, exactly, right!
The First Response Time, for example, is a metric used in Help Desk to assess the performance of customer support agents and the entire support team Wink

Hmm, looks like many indexes are analyzed to give the objective mark. And another question as for the budget I allocate for automatic compensation or automatic rewards - am I right that I choose any budget I want?
Yes, exactly. If you know, of course!

The First Response Time, for example, is a metric used in Help Desk to assess the performance of customer support agents and the entire support team Wink
You mean the ones that are used to evaluate the level?

Yes, exactly. If you know, of course!
Hmm, this makes sense. And what are the measures? Can you please give an example?

You mean the ones that are used to evaluate the level?
Because the real world performance of the online service is monitored at any moment in time the DSLA Smart Contract is feed with the performance status of a service. When the Smart Contract detect that good performance is constantly maintained over time employees can receive DSLA Tokens. There is no human intervention in the process Smiley

Hmm, this makes sense. And what are the measures? Can you please give an example?
But how technically is that organized? Let's say, I am an employee.. Platform evaluates customer's mark for my work?

Because the real world performance of the online service is monitored at any moment in time the DSLA Smart Contract is feed with the performance status of a service. When the Smart Contract detect that good performance is constantly maintained over time employees can receive DSLA Tokens. There is no human intervention in the process Smiley
Yes, you are absolutely right. Employees of a Service Providers can be rewarded in DSLA Tokens to be able to successfully maintain good levels of performance for their users Wink

But how technically is that organized? Let's say, I am an employee.. Platform evaluates customer's mark for my work?
Can you please tell me more about the benefits Stacktical is having for employees? Am I right that if i implement their solution into my business, I can somehow motivate employees?

Yes, you are absolutely right. Employees of a Service Providers can be rewarded in DSLA Tokens to be able to successfully maintain good levels of performance for their users Wink
Hey there Tony, sure, what is the thing you want to clarify? Roll Eyes

Can you please tell me more about the benefits Stacktical is having for employees? Am I right that if i implement their solution into my business, I can somehow motivate employees?
Pages:
Jump to: