Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 11. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Oh yes, found that, haven't scrolled down till the section at first, so will have a look now, so far I am impressed! Thank you for the help

Always a pleasure to help Roll Eyes I also recommend you to try out their POC and Predictive Scalability Auditing MVP, both available from the website
Activity: 182
Yep, and also in deck, if i am not mistaken

Oh yes, found that, haven't scrolled down till the section at first, so will have a look now, so far I am impressed! Thank you for the help
You mean in the white paper? Ooh, I probably have to, haven't examined Wink

Yep, and also in deck, if i am not mistaken
If i am not mistaken, they have four devs in the team and friends that are open source contributors to the project Wink Have you checked the team section?

You mean in the white paper? Ooh, I probably have to, haven't examined Wink
Will read the post, thank you. And do you know - are there many developers in Stacktical team? Just curious

If i am not mistaken, they have four devs in the team and friends that are open source contributors to the project Wink Have you checked the team section?
Yep, because you get the best from every type of blockchain.I recommend you to check out their article about their approach https://medium.com/stacktical/blockchain-is-platforms-with-a-s-48049bb49efe  Wink

Will read the post, thank you. And do you know - are there many developers in Stacktical team? Just curious
Sounds pretty modern, so looks like mixing blockchain is pretty beneficial

Yep, because you get the best from every type of blockchain.I recommend you to check out their article about their approach https://medium.com/stacktical/blockchain-is-platforms-with-a-s-48049bb49efe  Wink
Well, the main one is Ethereum, you are right, but they are also using things like IPFS for storage and BigchainDB as a database. As blockchain products evolve, they tend to rely on different other blockchain platforms Wink

Sounds pretty modern, so looks like mixing blockchain is pretty beneficial
And do you know - which ones exactly? And why?

Well, the main one is Ethereum, you are right, but they are also using things like IPFS for storage and BigchainDB as a database. As blockchain products evolve, they tend to rely on different other blockchain platforms Wink
Great questions, they are mixing different ones Wink

And do you know - which ones exactly? And why?
This sounds good. And they are using blockchain for the solution itself, right? ETH based?

Great questions, they are mixing different ones Wink
Hey Mike. Yep, right. The company doesn't need to do anything apart from filling a few forms on the website, so the solution is truly ultimate Smiley

This sounds good. And they are using blockchain for the solution itself, right? ETH based?
Hi there guys. I have just checked the deck once again, pretty much useful info in there. Just to clarify - am I right that before going for your service a company shouldn't come up with blockchain implementation?

Hey Mike. Yep, right. The company doesn't need to do anything apart from filling a few forms on the website, so the solution is truly ultimate Smiley
Hi there guys. I have just checked the deck once again, pretty much useful info in there. Just to clarify - am I right that before going for your service a company shouldn't come up with blockchain implementation?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Ok, perfect, will do! Thank you for your assistance in here, sir

You are always welcome Smiley
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Just search for "Stacktical" on Telegram and join Smiley Truly friendly atmosphere in there

Ok, perfect, will do! Thank you for your assistance in here, sir
Nope.. How to find it?

Just search for "Stacktical" on Telegram and join Smiley Truly friendly atmosphere in there
Yeah, have a look. It may be found right on the top of their website. By the way, have you joined their Telegram chat already?

Nope.. How to find it?
Sounds bold, will also check their White Paper for more Roll Eyes

Yeah, have a look. It may be found right on the top of their website. By the way, have you joined their Telegram chat already?
Well, there are truly many, you can check White Paper for more, for example, they have CI/CD pipeline integration, courtesy of their Docker application. It makes it possible to continuously audit the scalability of services as they get code and configuration updates Wink Just an example

Sounds bold, will also check their White Paper for more Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: