Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 31. (Read 14726 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Yes , holders will earn from staking their tokens through website and it looks the stake token would also be listed at etherdelta.
So interested users can also earn profits by trading STAKES.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well the hodlers earn from staking and the platform from the transaction fees ...  may be later they are gonna add some more projects

wish good luck dev.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
It will likely how the platform will earn. I saw also that there are certain fees for stakes so this will be another way how the platform will earn also.
But for us investors or stake holders how are we going to earn or profit? 
Activity: 238
I am slow on understanding this project. We earn by staking the token and how would the company earn on this?

I suppose they got their own share of STAKE as not all tokens are being sold in the ICO, it will likely be 50% or 60% so the remaining % stays within the company, and as the value of the STAKE appreciates, so does the return for the company. I hope I did think this through the right way.
I also read the post many times just to figure out how we will profit from stake and how the platform will also earn.

I hope dev can explain it to us in a simple way that all of us can understand how the platform will give us profit.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Looks very interesting! i think you will get success bcz with such huge erc20 tokens there's no real projects or community behind a lot of those ttoken ! hope you rapid grow and more success!
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
I am slow on understanding this project. We earn by staking the token and how would the company earn on this?
So the total sales will be divided for development and marketing. BTW do you have plan to extend your marketing in facebook?
I saw that facebook isn't part in your bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
I visited your website and I found it simple but full of information.
I become interested about zero developer tokens as the development fees are only funded through the initial amounts raised during the token sale.

How many percent of the token sale is this project going to use to fund development fees?

Hi, as we keep 0% of the tokens, all amounts made from the token sale goes right into our development and marketing. In terms of development, we are referring to the utmost security of our servers and databases. It also includes operational costs as we will be expanding the team to handle token holder support and withdrawal requests. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I become interested about zero developer tokens as the development fees are only funded through the initial amounts raised during the token sale.

How many percent of the token sale is this project going to use to fund development fees?
If i am not wrong,  75 million stakes will be kept reserve in different 5 stake addresses.
It is 15 million stakes divided by each stake address.
Tier 1 includes 0.035% daily fee.
Activity: 1134
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
i also follow this project good luck thanks dev

Hey I am very interested with the stake concept. Stake will make passive income in long term but must be accompanied by good development. Btw sorry I have never staking with a coin/token based on ERC20. Is there any tutorial? and what minimum token should i have to get stake ?

Hi there,

Thank you for your interests. Yes, we believe that along with good development, we will need a solid community to really make this happen.

The concept of a 'staking' ERC20 token is fairly new and as such, we are providing a centralized option.

All you need to do is to send the tokens to a specified address and purchase our 'staking service' product available on the website (we collect small fees whenever a user deposits the tokens on our website to stake them. All revenues generated are used to buy back & destroy tokens on exchanges).  Once your deposit has been checked, your account on our website gets credited with STAKE and it starts to automatically stake on a daily basis. The minimum for tier 1 is 1,000 STAKE.
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Hey I am very interested with the stake concept. Stake will make passive income in long term but must be accompanied by good development. Btw sorry I have never staking with a coin/token based on ERC20. Is there any tutorial? and what minimum token should i have to get stake ?
This project is quite similar to ARTE. I would love to contribute some ETH and stake the token to get more.

Also, I have a question that is what if I stake STAKE token and earn more STAKE, can I withdraw the STAKE tokens I deposit to stake in case I don't want to stake anymore? Or it will be locked forever?

Hi there,

You can request to withdraw from staking any time you wish to and stop your staking. You will get your tokens within 24 hours as we will be manually checking all withdrawals for security reasons.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
This project is quite similar to ARTE. I would love to contribute some ETH and stake the token to get more.

Also, I have a question that is what if I stake STAKE token and earn more STAKE, can I withdraw the STAKE tokens I deposit to stake in case I don't want to stake anymore? Or it will be locked forever?
I don't understand if it is interesting or not
where can I find white paper?

Hi there, our whitepaper is available on our website: www.stake-it.com.

Thank you.
Merit: 102
I don't understand if it is interesting or not
where can I find white paper?
We have tested our website and it is officially STAKING! Your STAKE automatically stakes on a daily basis. Daily payouts are handled automatically at 1:00 am UTC.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Staking coin is good for me. I like it. Because with staking coin. We hold coin and the price will be up.
Pages:
Jump to: