Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 188. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Limbaugh got it covered. The price will probably float around until more details are settled, and/or more people (with access to bitcoin) start to believe its possible to fund a revolution with crypto.

Activity: 658
WTF? me Myself and I?  Grin Grin Grin

Well, Simon, Ducky1, and myself will post StartCOIN news occasionally. Then the trolls will post how crappy StartCOIN is. That's about it, the thread is pretty quiet.

StartJOIN is the best place to find out whats happening with StartCOIN.

Thanks. Just trying to get me head around the coin (accidental bag holder  Grin )... so are you saying that startJOIN is driving the price of the coin whenever a project ends?

Speculation is driving the price at the moment.

I don't think StartCOIN can maintain any significant gains until the ATM, PoS, and mobile wallet is ready. There are big things happening, we just aren't there yet. When the TREWs supporters and Keisers' followers can obtain StartCOIN easily, things will really start rolling. And remember, StartCOIN is yet to see it's first anniversary. I think the future is very bright.

Ok. Thank you for the quick snapshot.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Well, Simon, Ducky1, and myself will post StartCOIN news occasionally. Then the trolls will post how crappy StartCOIN is. That's about it, the thread is pretty quiet.

Thanks. Just trying to get me head around the coin (accidental bag holder  Grin )... so are you saying that startJOIN is driving the price of the coin whenever a project ends?

Speculation is driving the price at the moment.

I don't think StartCOIN can maintain any significant gains until the ATM, PoS, and mobile wallet is ready. There are big things happening, we just aren't there yet. When the TREWs supporters and Keisers' followers can obtain StartCOIN easily, things will really start rolling. And remember, StartCOIN is yet to see it's first anniversary. I think the future is very bright.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

WTF? me Myself and I?  Grin Grin Grin
is there a Richlist?
Bitcoin capital passing 150 000 $

Trews scarch cards ready for hand out

And russel brands new film ready for cinemas

http://www.theemperorsnewclothesfilm.co.uk/ (not directly related to startcoin)

(to be honest, I don't think many people are aware of the scale of this - there is absolutely nothing like this ever attempted before as far as I know)

Aware of what?
Bitcoin capital passing 150 000 $

Trews scarch cards ready for hand out

And russel brands new film ready for cinemas

http://www.theemperorsnewclothesfilm.co.uk/ (not directly related to startcoin)

(to be honest, I don't think many people are aware of the scale of this - there is absolutely nothing like this ever attempted before as far as I know)

Activity: 876
AikaPool admin
Any further developments on this coin?

Another pump by Max probably Smiley

Yeah come on Max.. throw some Bitcoin Capital fund into Startcoin .. lol
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Another pump by Max probably Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Had to stop for some startcoin, prices are cheap at this moment!

Ok. Thanks. Lost 30% of its value already lol  Grin Grin
Haven't been following the coin. Acquired some recently (had to buy for charity). How high did it go? Any developments in the pipeline?

Read a few of the last pages of the thread and you should be fairly up to date.  Wink

Haven't been following the coin. Acquired some recently (had to buy for charity). How high did it go? Any developments in the pipeline?

Are we at about to go from the ignore to the laugh at you phase?
Jump to: