Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 217. (Read 538859 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
When mcxnow will work with 2.0 startcoin?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Exchange rate between 1.0 and 2.0 will be 1:1 or smth else?

It will be 1:1.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Miner & crypto enthusiast
coins coming in now, all seems to be good in startcoin land
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Exchange rate between 1.0 and 2.0 will be 1:1 or smth else?
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The mining pool will pay out once the blocks you have contributed to have matured, after 120 blocks. This will take around 2 hours, given the target block time of 60s. The pool is paying out as expected, please don't worry.

The difficulties are designed for the size of your rig. For larger rig owners, use the 3256 port, with a difficulty of 1, which has a variable difficulty. For medium sized rig owners, up to about 20MH, you should use the 3032 port. For smaller miners, please use 3008.

The transition features on StartJOIN, along with StartCOIN integration, will go live later today.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info
The mining pool will pay out once the blocks you have contributed to have matured, after 120 blocks. This will take around 2 hours, given the target block time of 60s. The pool is paying out as expected, please don't worry.

The difficulties are designed for the size of your rig. For larger rig owners, use the 3256 port, with a difficulty of 1, which has a variable difficulty. For medium sized rig owners, up to about 20MH, you should use the 3032 port. For smaller miners, please use 3008.

The transition features on StartJOIN, along with StartCOIN integration, will go live later today.

Thanks.
Activity: 70
Same here - mining for about an hour but no payout... Hashrate on the website is correct...
Activity: 69
Miner & crypto enthusiast
I have been mining on startcoin2 pool for over an hour and haven't had a payout yet, my worker hashrate is showing up fine. Why have I not had a payout?
Activity: 995
Where at  StartJOIN can i exchange my old start??
Cant find it.
Thx
I am using the 2nd choice of 0.1 -  after a while it looks like it is VarDiffing...  which is good.   Because 0.00001 is to low of a diff and 1 is too high for me.

It seems to like 0.023 at 6MH/s

Any guidance from Devs?
Activity: 41
I am using the 2nd choice of 0.1 -  after a while it looks like it is VarDiffing...  which is good.   Because 0.00001 is to low of a diff and 1 is too high for me.

It seems to like 0.023 at 6MH/s
I assume URL (difficulty 1): stratum+tcp://stratum1.startcoinpool.com:3256 is for large rigs if so what size?
Activity: 41
Things seem to be working as well.    I don't see any shares in the worker tab yet even though I have been submitting shares for the past 10 minutes.

Great good launch all working  Cheesy
StartCOIN 2.0 is available now!

The wallets and source for StartCOIN 2.0 are now available via the StartCOIN website and via GitHub. A blockchain explorer for the new currency is available here.

You will be able to exchange your legacy StartCOIN for StartCOIN 2.0 at StartJOIN. The transition period, during which time the exchange can be made, will last 30 days; after this time legacy StartCOIN will not be supported.  StartJOIN will also be incorporating StartCOIN as the currency for the website once the network is running smoothly. Users will be rewarded for sharing and discussing projects, whilst projects can receive funding using START. We are expecting to roll out these changes later today.

You can mine StartCOIN 2.0 using StartCoinPool 2.0 and the following connection details:

Username: saKkyZ7MCgJ13gcF8hdEB4idc8gAYku1Jg (your StartCOIN address)
Password: x (anything)
Algorithm: x11
URL (difficulty 0.0001): stratum+tcp://stratum1.startcoinpool.com:3008
URL (difficulty 0.1): stratum+tcp://stratum1.startcoinpool.com:3032
URL (difficulty 1): stratum+tcp://stratum1.startcoinpool.com:3256

./minerd --algo=X11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.startcoinpool.com:3008 -u saKkyZ7MCgJ13gcF8hdEB4idc8gAYku1Jg -p x

Payouts run every 30 minutes from a minimum of 0.01 START.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Can i short this coin?  Smiley

That is what is really missing from Crypto. Make the exchanges allow shorting then let's see how many shitcoins get released!  Cool

Yes, let's introduce shorting so even more inexperienced traders can lose their money.
The idea should be to introduce as many new traders to crypto not turn them away because everyone they know that has traded crypto has lost their money.

Dont get me wrong, im all for weeding out all the shitcoins just dont think that making the entry learning curve to trading steeper is a good idea.
Activity: 112
Can i short this coin?  Smiley

That is what is really missing from Crypto. Make the exchanges allow shorting then let's see how many shitcoins get released!  Cool
Nobody said Monday morning based on past performance more likely to be Monday night :-)
Jump to: