Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 215. (Read 538859 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Dev

I having been mining on the pool for over 3 hours and still no coins sent to my wallet and I have loads of shares, yesterday all was ok and I was receiving coins. Is there a problem. Also how do you find the total hashrate in use?

Thanks

From the wallet debug console you can see the net hashrate.  There is another pool out there that has been slowly building as the official startcoin pool has been dwindling.  However, if you are submitting shares you should still be getting portions of the block rewards - the official pool has been finding blocks all night/morning still.  The official pool has gone from about 100% of the hash to around 10%.  Here's a look at the network details:  (109 diff, 4.7G hash)

{
"blocks" : 4036,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 109.08154640,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 4722096366,
"pooledtx" : 4,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Mining rewards for legacy StartCOIN have now ceased.

Please do not mine the 1.0 network unless you wish to contribute your hashpower for allowing the transition to happen. You can mine StartCOIN 2.0 at StartCOIN Pool 2.0.
What's the situation with difficulty calculation? Hashrate changes quite slowly, from 3,5 to 4,0 and then 4,5, but difficulty goes from 40 to 260, then next block 150, 80, etc.

Also, network gets stuck sometimes for half an hour on a single block. Sad

We are using DigiShield for difficulty calculations. The large changes are due to a fluctuating network hashrate causing some blocks to take much longer to be mined, dropping the difficulty dramatically. When the network hashrate stabilises this will also become more regular.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Dev

I having been mining on the pool for over 3 hours and still no coins sent to my wallet and I have loads of shares, yesterday all was ok and I was receiving coins. Is there a problem. Also how do you find the total hashrate in use?

Thanks
Activity: 19
We are pleased to announce that Bittrex and Kingcoiny have migrated their markets to 2.0. You can now trade START on these platforms.

A guide to converting your coins can also be found here.

Great news!  Smiley
But I think you should've modified the coin name and coin code to differentiate between the original StartCOIN and StartCOIN 2.0
Right now the name is exactly the same but it's a different coin. This could potentially cause confusion resulting in people losing coins by sending their unconverted coins to Bittrex.
RestartCoin ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
We are pleased to announce that Bittrex and Kingcoiny have migrated their markets to 2.0. You can now trade START on these platforms.

Great news!  Smiley
But I think you should've modified the coin name and coin code to differentiate between the original StartCOIN and StartCOIN 2.0
Right now the name is exactly the same but it's a different coin. This could potentially cause confusion resulting in people losing coins by sending their unconverted coins to Bittrex.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
What's the situation with difficulty calculation? Hashrate changes quite slowly, from 3,5 to 4,0 and then 4,5, but difficulty goes from 40 to 260, then next block 150, 80, etc.

Also, network gets stuck sometimes for half an hour on a single block. Sad
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
MY coins did not arrive https://www.startjoin.com/users/startcoins  what to do? Came from bittrex is completed there

Activity: 152
hashrate falls, so... price will falls too!
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
Trying to verify our poolserver is working -- admittedly I've been a longtime cgminer user -- can someone post a sample sgminer config?  I've got a dual ATI 7990 rig I'd like to use to test out our poolserver

Cheers!

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Miner & crypto enthusiast
To convert your old StartCOIN, please follow these steps:

1. Create an account at StartJOIN and log in.

2. Navigate to 'My StartCOIN' by pressing the StartCOIN logo at the top-right of the screen, via the 'home' menu or by clicking this link.

3. Navigate to 'Convert old StartCOIN' via the tabs on the 'My StartCOIN' page.

4. Find your old StartCOIN address under the 'Old wallet deposit address' heading.

5. Send your old StartCOIN to that address and once 20 confirmations has been reached they will appear in your account as StartCOIN 2.0.

Please note that a minimum of 0.1 START may be converted. You cannot withdraw old StartCOIN from StartJOIN once deposited. The transition period, in which you can convert your coins, is 30 days.

Work perfect for me! Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Can you also lower the minimum whitdrawal? I have less than 25, and I guess many people also have less than that.
To convert your old StartCOIN, please follow these steps:

1. Create an account at StartJOIN and log in.

2. Navigate to 'My StartCOIN' by pressing the StartCOIN logo at the top-right of the screen, via the 'home' menu or by clicking this link.

3. Navigate to 'Convert old StartCOIN' via the tabs on the 'My StartCOIN' page.

4. Find your old StartCOIN address under the 'Old wallet deposit address' heading.

5. Send your old StartCOIN to that address and once 20 confirmations has been reached they will appear in your account as StartCOIN 2.0.

Please note that a minimum of 0.1 START may be converted. You cannot withdraw old StartCOIN from StartJOIN once deposited. The transition period, in which you can convert your coins, is 30 days.
legendary
Ok thanks. Please put a big flashing button somewhere on the StartJoin page.
Ugh, I still have some StartCoin 1.0 in my wallet, because of so many things happening I missed the conversion. What now? Must I throw them away or ...?

You are able to convert them for 29 more days. Please make an account at StartJOIN to make the conversion.
Activity: 212
Ugh, I still have some StartCoin 1.0 in my wallet, because of so many things happening I missed the conversion. What now? Must I throw them away or ...?
dont worry its not live yet
legendary
I deposited my coins from my transition wallet into my StatJOIN web wallet using the 'Convert old StartCOIN' tab, but they are not showing up.  Looking at the old wallet I see it says there are zero confirmations.  It's been 20 minutes and nothing has happened.  The transition wallet's blockchain seems to be stuck.   Huh

Blockchain is stuck.  Please fix it.  Thanks.

Working now

No its not now :-(

The blockchain is periodically sticking for short periods of time. We are providing hashpower to keep it moving, but it might take a while for your transaction to fully confirm. Please be patient, they will get there!
Activity: 140

A Profit Seeking Auto Switching Multiport Multipool

Now live our x11 ports.
stratum+tcp://lightninghash.com:4011
Direct port users can either use your wallet address or create a private key

Mining Information :
Pure NOMP Back End for Incredible Mining and Payout Speed
We use a lightning fast node.js stratum. All coins use Vardiff
Instant Pay to Your Wallet. We Do Not Hold Your Coins
Unique Mining Key System. One Key for All Coins!
No Usernames, Passwords, Logins or Pins
lightninghash.com

Servers :
Our Clustered Servers are Located in the USA in an Enterprise Level Data Center
Each Server has 16 Cores with 72 GB Ram and are Fully Redundant
Our Servers are on a DDOS Resistant Network
lightninghash.com

Jump to: