Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 214. (Read 538859 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
What is it with Startcoin 2, price keeps going down, as well as hashrate. Official pool now has irrelevant hashrate, so it's only some other pool or maybe solo miners.

I converted my v1 to v2 coins few days ago, but now it seems I shouldn't have done it, as price of v1 coins is much higher. Cheesy

I don't know how you plan to fund projects with Startcoin if it's value is going to be close to 0? Airdrop will just create further pressure on the price.

i hate to say but have to agree on that ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
What is it with Startcoin 2, price keeps going down, as well as hashrate. Official pool now has irrelevant hashrate, so it's only some other pool or maybe solo miners.

I converted my v1 to v2 coins few days ago, but now it seems I shouldn't have done it, as price of v1 coins is much higher. Cheesy

I don't know how you plan to fund projects with Startcoin if it's value is going to be close to 0? Airdrop will just create further pressure on the price.
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
I've just sent myself some coins from Bittrex to StartJOIN to try and troubleshoot the problem for you. I'll post my findings.

Bittrex does not normally run full wallets for all their coins -- just API hooks AFAIK??

I've seen some really slow transit times with some of the Alts not getting picked up by their respective blockchain for over a day -- if you get the TXID they usually show up eventually....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Update:

Both (From Bitrex to Wallet and From Bittrex to Startjoin) coins came in just now.

But yesterdays Bittrex to Startjoin is still lost somewhere in the blackhole Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Don't send coins from Bittrex to Startjoin. Mine didn't get there twice. Yes, it was 2.0 coins.

And also, yesterday I sent some 2.0 startcoins to my wallet on my computer, they came fine but today nothing after hours. The address is the same, also same address is not seen anymore on the explorer. I mean WTF.

This is alarming. Can you confirm that this is just happening to you on Bittrex? Are you definitely sending to the correct address? We'll try and rectify this with them

Bittrex address today same as yesterday, today coins didn't come (yesterday they did), and the address ain't seen on the explorer. I always triple check the address, I also made sure I'm sending to the 2.0 wallet ofcourse. Yes it was only 75 coins or so but I still don't like throwing coins into trash.

And from Bittrex to Startjoin it didn't show up in my balance, sent them twice. Yes it was minimal amount (1 coin each time. Why? This is exactly why, so that I test it. Well they didn't show). Maybe they have minimal deposit too. I know the minimal whitdraw is 25, so I had to send some more, because prior to the whitdrawal I had to have 25 total, right. As said they didn't show up after deposit. Yes, I also made sure I'm sending to 2.0 wallet there)

I've just sent myself some coins from Bittrex to StartJOIN to try and troubleshoot the problem for you. I'll post my findings.
legendary
Don't send coins from Bittrex to Startjoin. Mine didn't get there twice. Yes, it was 2.0 coins.

And also, yesterday I sent some 2.0 startcoins to my wallet on my computer, they came fine but today nothing after hours. The address is the same, also same address is not seen anymore on the explorer. I mean WTF.

This is alarming. Can you confirm that this is just happening to you on Bittrex? Are you definitely sending to the correct address? We'll try and rectify this with them

Bittrex to Wallet: address today same as yesterday, today coins didn't come (yesterday they did), and the address ain't seen on the explorer. I always triple check the address, I also made sure I'm sending to the 2.0 wallet ofcourse. Yes it was only 75 coins or so but I still don't like throwing coins into trash.

Bittrex to Startjoin: it didn't show up in my balance, sent them twice. Yes it was minimal amount (1 coin each time. Why? This is exactly why, so that I test it. Well they didn't show). Maybe they have minimal deposit too. I know the minimal whitdraw is 25, so I had to send some more, because prior to the whitdrawal I had to have 25 total, right. As said they didn't show up after deposit. Yes, I also made sure I'm sending to 2.0 wallet there)

legendary

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
sorry but why did you pick x11 .
Is it because the Dev has a GPU farm and want a low power GPU coin.

Scypt was better . even sha 256 would be better as more power  = more secure

to make it more fair , you could copy what MYR and saffron coin is doing and add muilt aglo like sha256+x11+blake

Activity: 575
Apart from StartCoin Pool and Lightening Hash are there any other pools?
MY coins did not arrive https://www.startjoin.com/users/startcoins  what to do? Came from bittrex is completed there
??

Do you have a transaction ID? Are you certain you withdrew to the correct wallet?

Address: sTuxtoGFtbkJYziD5ij1UyVcCAQEUAMoCN
TxId: 5418e59866c374d2df3d7fb1fbbb116f0587b461132dfd47d3dd166edca7ff4f

You've sent your 2.0 coins to an old address (http://explorer2.startcoin.org/tx/5418e59866c374d2df3d7fb1fbbb116f0587b461132dfd47d3dd166edca7ff4f). Please be extremely careful when sending your coins to StartJOIN during the transition phase; we've tried to include warnings where possible but we won't be able to recover lost 2.0 coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
MY coins did not arrive https://www.startjoin.com/users/startcoins  what to do? Came from bittrex is completed there
??

Do you have a transaction ID? Are you certain you withdrew to the correct wallet?

Address: sTuxtoGFtbkJYziD5ij1UyVcCAQEUAMoCN
TxId: 5418e59866c374d2df3d7fb1fbbb116f0587b461132dfd47d3dd166edca7ff4f
??

Activity: 952
Merit: 515
any one getting any payout for http://startcoin2.startcoinpool.com/ - pushing 50mhs at it and haven't got a thing for 4 hours .

what is to conformation time ?

Mining rewards mature after 120 blocks so you will need to wait 2 hours after initially mining before you receive a payout. I'm glad you finally received one.
any one getting any payout for http://startcoin2.startcoinpool.com/ - pushing 50mhs at it and haven't got a thing for 4 hours .

finally got some thing from it  gees take for ever

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
We are pleased to announce that Bittrex and Kingcoiny have migrated their markets to 2.0. You can now trade START on these platforms.

A guide to converting your coins can also be found here.

What is it with you guys Instant mining this coin ,,, update date was 23th ,,, block start date is 19th

How are the end use suppose to support this coin if the dev keep lieing to us.

The instamining was for the converting of 1.0 to 2.0 I think (otherwise how would they convert the coins?).
We are pleased to announce that Bittrex and Kingcoiny have migrated their markets to 2.0. You can now trade START on these platforms.

A guide to converting your coins can also be found here.

What is it with you guys Instant mining this coin ,,, update date was 23th ,,, block start date is 19th

How are the end use suppose to support this coin if the dev keep lieing to us.
Activity: 575
Thanks got my coins, what was the name of the other pool?
Jump to: