Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 213. (Read 538859 times)

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
anyone with some nodes i can use
Syncing won't start for me..

You can try the doabitofgood.com public peering node...details at:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DoABitOfGood/comments/2apf6d/doabitofgoodcom_adding_startcoin/
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
anyone with some nodes i can use
Syncing won't start for me..
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
What is up with StartCoin2 blockchain no confirms for over an hour or blocks found?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Thanks will you add 2FA at some time in the future when this quieten down

There's a large number of improvements and features we will be adding to the website in the coming months, 2FA is included on that list.
Thanks will you add 2FA at some time in the future when this quieten down
Where does StartJoin get the price of Startcoin from?

We draw the price from Bittrex, as the largest volume exchange with a START market.

Email confirmation is now required to withdraw coins from StartJOIN.
Where does StartJoin get the price of Startcoin from?
Could you please add 2FA to withdraw coins, or Email Confirmation?

We'll look to do this soon. Thank you for the suggestion.
Could you please add 2FA to withdraw coins, or Email Confirmation?
Thought so thanks :-)
If I store my StartCoin on StartJoin instead of my wallet what steps have been taken to ensure they are safe?

Considering that they pre-mined 1/2 the total coins I would imagine they could just cover any losses...

The question equally applies to the pre-mine

The pre-mine has been stored in cold-storage and is sitting in a bank vault on paper wallets. The addresses are the same addresses as before.

Your coins are stored in cold wallets, with a small balance stored in hot wallets to allow withdraws to be processed speedily.
Activity: 585
please stop making scrypt coin
If I store my StartCoin on StartJoin instead of my wallet what steps have been taken to ensure they are safe?

Considering that they pre-mined 1/2 the total coins I would imagine they could just cover any losses...

The question equally applies to the pre-mine
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

What is it with Startcoin 2, price keeps going down, as well as hashrate. Official pool now has irrelevant hashrate, so it's only some other pool or maybe solo miners.

I converted my v1 to v2 coins few days ago, but now it seems I shouldn't have done it, as price of v1 coins is much higher. Cheesy

I don't know how you plan to fund projects with Startcoin if it's value is going to be close to 0? Airdrop will just create further pressure on the price.

i hate to say but have to agree on that ...

you want to donate $10 for a startup idea

.... you buy BTC >  exchange to  START2.0 ( not "start"  because there are now worthless) >>>> make sure you send to a START2.0 address of they will be destroyed > transfer to the project

after the project wait for the funding time IE 30 days etc > that $10 is now worth $1

Can any one else see the problem with this .
this is why most project go to Kickstart or startup ....

Not only are you stuffing up all the long term investor and future in the crypto user - But your stuffing up the your own business modole and any future start up projects.

PS we should be able to donate USD or GOLD or Paypal  or any other funds directly  

We accept Paypal, Bitcoin and StartCOIN on StartJOIN as funding options. Whilst  the price of START is currently falling, this will stabilise at some point and it will become a more viable choice. This is still very early in the life cycle of the currency.

As for the awkward nature of ensuring that you send to the right address this is to allow original StartCOIN holders to exchange their coin for StartCOIN 2.0. We decided to update our codebase with improved features and, to make writing peripheral software for the currency easier, we decided that a relaunch would be best. The old address will not be present from the end of the transition period.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Max Kieser CRYPTOSCAMSTER ) He dont like bankster, because you give money not him. How many people already lost money because hi give empty promises? Do not be an idiot, do not waste time on this shit. I myself have lost money, but it is better to quickly switch to a more honest and interesting projects rather than continue to spend time on projects of MK!

Sells in START     82,938.928
Buys in START     15,476.83

TO Small buy orders! SHIT COIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. and where StartCOIN2 pre mine wallet addresses?)))
Activity: 599
What is it with Startcoin 2, price keeps going down, as well as hashrate. Official pool now has irrelevant hashrate, so it's only some other pool or maybe solo miners.

I converted my v1 to v2 coins few days ago, but now it seems I shouldn't have done it, as price of v1 coins is much higher. Cheesy

I don't know how you plan to fund projects with Startcoin if it's value is going to be close to 0? Airdrop will just create further pressure on the price.

you want to donate $10 for a startup idea

.... you buy BTC >  exchange to  START2.0 ( not "start"  because there are now worthless) >>>> make sure you send to a START2.0 address of they will be destroyed > transfer to the project

after the project wait for the funding time IE 30 days etc > that $10 is now worth $1

Can any one else see the problem with this .
this is why most project go to Kickstart or startup ....

Not only are you stuffing up all the long term investor and future in the crypto user - But your stuffing up the your own business modole and any future start up projects.

PS we should be able to donate USD or GOLD or Paypal  or any other funds directly  

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Wow, price dropped below MAX which has one of the most inept devs on the planet. Fail?
Jump to: