Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 48. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Just one guy in chat that thinks he's punishing Karl by dumping his coins for cheap. Price won't stay down for long. Wink
Why exactly would he feel the need to punish Karl?
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Just one guy in chat that thinks he's punishing Karl by dumping his coins for cheap. Price won't stay down for long. Wink
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Wow the past few days have been brutal. I'm surprised there has not been any sort of pump, considering the SJ platform is actually usable again, SJ twitter is active and coin development is at least on the roadmap.
It's such a big contrast with where the coin was when it was at 1600 sat. I guess it's possible confidence in the coin is genuinely this low, but still it doesn't make sense to me that we don't see any buying pressure at all.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
@CrowdWhale

Why did you erased your tweet about $Start just now?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Never heard of this coin...on which all exchanges can i get to see this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I got fucked again and again with this coin. Hope to see price going till 4k and sell this shit and never deal again.
 Angry
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
What exactly is the point in manipulating a coin down when I can't even short sell it?

What do you guys think is the great manipulative plan? Accumulating cheap coins....by selling them to supress the price and ruin the image of the coin? Then what? Just trying to understand the reasoning behind the alledged manipulations. We are talking about profit seekers or are they masochistic self trollers?

there's no such a thing... ethereum is the biggest example. And if you dont see the reason why there's price manipulation (common in almost every altcoin) then you are too innocent for this market.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
You don't give up do you? This coin is dead. None wants it. They just released a new platform and the price got dumped 30%. Take your loss, the price will only go down more.

Yes, unfortunately, StartCOIN and other crypto integration on the site is delayed for possibly months. So the use for StartCOIN still remains nil.

Yeah I don't get this.  BS "launch" and buggered as shit.
legendary
Activity: 984
What exactly is the point in manipulating a coin down when I can't even short sell it?

What do you guys think is the great manipulative plan? Accumulating cheap coins....by selling them to supress the price and ruin the image of the coin? Then what? Just trying to understand the reasoning behind the alledged manipulations. We are talking about profit seekers or are they masochistic self trollers?
legendary
Activity: 1311
You don't give up do you? This coin is dead. None wants it. They just released a new platform and the price got dumped 30%. Take your loss, the price will only go down more.

Yes, unfortunately, StartCOIN and other crypto integration on the site is delayed for possibly months. So the use for StartCOIN still remains nil.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i'm trying to believe this is just some manipulation... but when you see 30% down after a big launch... damn, hard to believe.
I'll wait a little, but i'm about to take my losses..

it's 30% right after the launch...
legendary
Activity: 1232
I underestimated the amount of manipulation on this coin and the poor skill level of the market maker. What I didn't do was FUD every time I panic sold, claiming to exit and hoping to buy back. I'm honest... unlike you.

Let's go people, according to the shitbags in Startcoin Uncensored this is a piece of shit coin with a piece of shit site. If you genuinely believe that why aren't you selling? I'm ready for your dump.

I underestimated the amount of manipulation on this coin and the poor skill level of the market maker. What I didn't do was FUD every time I panic sold, claiming to exit and hoping to buy back. I'm honest... unlike you.

Let's go people, according to the shitbags in Startcoin Uncensored this is a piece of shit coin with a piece of shit site. If you genuinely believe that why aren't you selling? I'm ready for your dump.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Given your behavior in here I would hardly consider you a credible voice.

So far it seems that my statements were far more profitable than your insights...
Maybe, maybe not. Sell your coins if you think that.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Crowd whale is hyping and dumping imo. This coin is overpriced and volume will not sustain. No reason for a pump after a WEBSITE update
I guess if people want to FUD I'll take the opportunity to load up for cheap. Let's go, dump this shit.
Activity: 395
Merit: 408
Bitcoin OG artworks collection
Don't be manipulated by the order book. Those sell walls move when threatened. I've seen it multiple times because I watch this thing all day. The orders will disappear at the same time there's a market buy that would have filled them. See how the walls are like steps? No one in their right mind is adding sell pressure like that thinking they'll get a sale. Those walls have one purpose only. To make you think what you just said. Remember that the coins on the book are a tiny fraction of what's in circulation or compared to the volume during a serious rally. This is an accumulation phase. If you trade by the depth chart you'll end up doing the opposite of the correct thing.

Well this is very good opinion.
It really happend like this few times,I saw it myself.

I just bought START at 2480 and will buy more if it goes down.
legendary
Activity: 984
Pages:
Jump to: