Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 49. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Given your behavior in here I would hardly consider you a credible voice.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I'm just one person and if I market bought what I'm holding right now the price would go to over 4k. The volume on a decent day recently is something like 100 BTC. There's only 30 BTC at 5k. The order book/depth chart is very misleading and easy to manipulate, especially in a market this thin.

Your seeing things pretty wrong. This coin will be dumped to the max. Just take your loss.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
sub-3k volume almost completely dried up
I'm just one person and if I market bought what I'm holding right now the price would go to over 4k. The volume on a decent day recently is something like 100 BTC. There's only 30 BTC at 5k. The order book/depth chart is very misleading and easy to manipulate, especially in a market this thin.
Don't be manipulated by the order book. Those sell walls move when threatened. I've seen it multiple times because I watch this thing all day. The orders will disappear at the same time there's a market buy that would have filled them. See how the walls are like steps? No one in their right mind is adding sell pressure like that thinking they'll get a sale. Those walls have one purpose only. To make you think what you just said. Remember that the coins on the book are a tiny fraction of what's in circulation or compared to the volume during a serious rally. This is an accumulation phase. If you trade by the depth chart you'll end up doing the opposite of the correct thing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
and more dump....  Sad
the problem now is those sell walls...

all others dumps were easy to buy back, but now we have a problem... it's getting hard to reach 4k.
Do NOT go into the StartCoin Uncensored chat and do NOT follow their Twitter account. It's become very obvious they're involved in the manipulation.

The main players are currently in a very coordinated effort to FUD the coin and SJ. They're supposedly holding the coin and yet they shoot down anyone who says anything positive, cherry pick anything negative they can talk about, and make up things that don't even make sense. The twitter account retweets positive things at bottoms and negative things at tops. They've stopped being subtle and I suspect they're losing the ability to further suppress the price. I'd say the price can't be pushed any lower and now desperation is kicking in as they load up before a major spike that can't be prevented much longer.

Don't be manipulated into selling here. The lid is going to pop off this thing soon.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Dumpers just playing into the manipulator's hands. I'm done talking in these public channels he's probably lurking in. I'm going to own your ass dipshit. See you on the battlefield. You won't even know I'm there.

LOL no duh?

This coin been assraped manipulated over 2yrs now...same old story with it.  I'm surprised it hasn't had it's usual pump/breakout to at least 15-20k range again.  It'd be super if goes 60k again but doesn't seem like it. Fuck sakes.  But with tech out you'd think mr. whalebot would have a field day pumping it as they have accumulated soooo much.  About time it makes a big move up wth.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Dumpers just playing into the manipulator's hands. I'm done talking in these public channels he's probably lurking in. I'm going to own your ass dipshit. See you on the battlefield. You won't even know I'm there.

Why do you think the price of StartCoin will rise... i don't see any new reasons in the upcoming months...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Unbelievable that the price is still here while every ounce of common sense says to not sell, looks like manipulation to me.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Whats the latest on poloniex adding STARTcoin?
Can we hope they'll add it sooner or later?
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
http://v2.startjoin.com

site looks good
I didn't know that there are so many projects listed Shocked
will scroll through if there are some worth funding
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Well that was an interesting launch.
Activity: 366
C'mon people sell your fucking START, this thing is not gonna pump in at least 1-2 months. It's not gonna pump in a couple of days, so better move on another coin with better liquidity so you can do your short-term trades. Fucking short term traders man, you have to come at the end of the rally, not at the beggining!  Angry

I'm tired of that shakeout game. HEY MM, 1.2 M START HERE, NOT GONNA SELL A SHIT UNTIL 0.10$ AT LEAST, KEEP TRYING  Wink Wink
Activity: 350
Aaaaaaaand it's live...

Site:
http://v2.startjoin.com

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/StartJOIN

nice!

About the price, pure manipulation... but still strong.
Every time it goes above 3600 someone dumps and the price goes back to 3k... dont fall for that, just hold some(make a small scalp if you want to).
Feel free to spam projects here right?

Of course! That's what StartCoin is all about Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Flawless login.  That's good.  No followers.  That's bad.  Not that I had any before.  Feel free to spam projects here right?
Now do yourselves a favor and pull your sell orders, don't sell into a perfectly good rally, and wait 48 hours to see where it lands before making any short term trading decisions. If you want to hold for it to really play out give it two weeks, two months, or whatever your style dictates.... but if you can't hold for at least 2 days you need to find a different hobby.
Pages:
Jump to: