Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 71. (Read 538973 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Read carefully the upper part of the inscription.
And yes better watch out.. Grin
Edit : bought more.

Same I bought since dumps heh....I think it's very good game of coins here with dumps and fud and "hack" how ironic?!  Nothing is change in crypto, there is always some hidden agenda!  So for START is such a big coin/community and has major $ into it and bots/whales ... no reason it can't get back to normal levels like 5-10k.  But I think (and hope) it pump like fuck again in summer.  Shocked Cheesy
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
china exchange for www.bitdou.com
 exchange  the startcoin
Activity: 546
Detailed summary of incident will follow in next StartJOIN newsletter.
Concerning Karl here is his tweet https://twitter.com/paradimeshift/status/737354956764676100?lang=en
SturtFund  Huh probably is slightly robbed  Grin
It is necessary to wait for an official statement.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
What is with Startfund and all others things planned? Where is Karl and where is his statemant about current situation?
List of Healthy coins https://shapeshift.io/#/coins
Most resemble early Bitcoin.
Against the background of falling prices is a rise in the number of supported services.
They do their job day after day.
And waiting for moment of glory.
Now START available at OpenBazaar http://www.offshore-bitcoin.com/
SJ resumption presumably on Thursday.

Read carefully the upper part of the inscription.
And yes better watch out.. Grin
Edit : bought more.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
very sad look price startcoin  Embarrassed

How about to lay this shirt and pants.
Not only the house wife and dog.
Get pants on the road from the shorters  Grin

THis shirt is very good Smiley
MK f..k so much people with start, next time better watch out..
very sad look price startcoin  Embarrassed

How about to lay this shirt and pants.
Not only the house wife and dog.
Get pants on the road from the shorters  Grin
Brutal -- just when I finish the paper wallet Gift*Card support in 2GIVE Release Candidate Five (RC5) startjoin gets borked!?

Not sure if it's worth offering a coin swap of START:2GIVE now...

Was hoping to kick off a real world "air drop" this summer leaving paper wallets as a social tipping thing to bring more people into the ecosphere

Hmmm....may have to think about using something other than startjoin for this...

-dvd

We expect operations to gradually resume, and become fully available some point next(this) week. Detailed summary of incident will follow in next StartJOIN newsletter.

There is more time for a thorough study of the project.
Even for the better.
Although I do not understand the need for such a project.
But it has the right to life  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
START was an interesting project from it's inception.

A social conscience Alt Coin, for funding social enterprises within in G8 countries.

Cause and Necessity: the G8 Nation's establishments are running Zombie Social Programs, in terms of social enterprises giving the citizens' sensations better environments.

Symptoms: Social Ideals have been destroyed by the selling out the Soul of each institution e.g. all social ideals have been eaten away with compromises and dissolutions via the adoption of non-Social Ideals e.g. importation of replacement Ideals of Market Economics, Pragmaticism, Neo-Capitalism, etc.

Solution: removing Fiat Currencies would help to firewall the funding of Social Enterprises from the compromises and dissolutions arguments employed for the importation of non-Social Ideals into social institutions in G8 nations.

Conclusion: START would cause renaissance in Social Enterprises in G8 nations.  

However, to attract the relevant personnel to create these Social Enterprises requires publicity.

Over 100 million people own decent GPU cards in G8 nations, get a decent percentage to mine START and this would generate a popularity to attract relevant personnel to begin Social Enterprises and produce enough grassroots wallet investors to maintain the funding model.

--------------------

Naturally this Roadmap, does not work when the algo hardware is owned by tiny minority e.g. less than 1,000 people own X11 Asic mining hardware.

So, the entire project has lost it grassroots support infrastructure, which in turn means numbers added to investor and social entrepreneurs will go into decline and not follow the entire Social Roadmap behind the project.

legendary
Activity: 1024
Brutal -- just when I finish the paper wallet Gift*Card support in 2GIVE Release Candidate Five (RC5) startjoin gets borked!?

Not sure if it's worth offering a coin swap of START:2GIVE now...

Was hoping to kick off a real world "air drop" this summer leaving paper wallets as a social tipping thing to bring more people into the ecosphere

Hmmm....may have to think about using something other than startjoin for this...

-dvd
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
non può fare dump per sempre
Scam! Warning

Keiser is the not reliable man

He just takes his profit from people

Start new global economy.

Only saying that. -_-

Scam coin warnining!

sure, nothing new about that

but he have about 26 mil start on premine wallet

for me at this price it's not a bad buy, because he needs add more value from this bottom 

but, we don't know the real situation after the hack, this is the only big problem
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
very sad look price startcoin  Embarrassed

legendary
Activity: 1092
Just petition the developer to hard fork this X11 algo for this ALT onto a GPU algo like Neoscrypt, Lyra2, etc.

Match the purpose of Alt to where the smaller mining hardware ownership patterns are in the G8 counties.

It is simple statistics and social partnership required to re-left START price, because it's primary objective is non-economic.   

Anyway, you have Block Halving at the end of this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Scam! Warning

Only saying that. -_-

Scam coin warnining!
yes sir, i see MK just bullshit spoken for his project
Activity: 523
Scam! Warning

Only saying that. -_-

Scam coin warnining!
The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.
Mark Twain  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
i feel sorry for this coin. this coin doesnt deserve to be this low. Sad

Sorry m8. It does.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
i feel sorry for this coin. this coin doesnt deserve to be this low. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120