Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 50. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.
That is, IEO is likely to be? It would be great to have it at Binance. I don’t know how difficult it is to do it. But there would be a lot of investors.

Binance is the most interesting exchange at the moment, right. But, the team hasn't enough money for Binance at the moment. Maybe, after they find that money.
You can try to take several stage to raise money. When there is the necessary amount to organize IEO to collect the remaining amount of money.

I think, they need to get enough money for at least 1 clinic. That they should stop the fundraising. Work for a while, and after that open the fundraising again.

Do you think they will not be able to raise enough funds? After all, the problem is really relevant and significant, there are many caring people who want to help.

They can. But we are talking about another way of token sale, when it is devided to several stages with big period of time between them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.
That is, IEO is likely to be? It would be great to have it at Binance. I don’t know how difficult it is to do it. But there would be a lot of investors.

Binance is the most interesting exchange at the moment, right. But, the team hasn't enough money for Binance at the moment. Maybe, after they find that money.
You can try to take several stage to raise money. When there is the necessary amount to organize IEO to collect the remaining amount of money.

I think, they need to get enough money for at least 1 clinic. That they should stop the fundraising. Work for a while, and after that open the fundraising again.

Do you think they will not be able to raise enough funds? After all, the problem is really relevant and significant, there are many caring people who want to help.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol

Why shouldn't they wait for the end of the main sale? If they will have more money, they can open more clinics and have mpre profits, correct?

SANA token is very underrated at the moment, because nobody knows about this method of treatment. Because of this, it's price is so low. They can sell it for more money, when the world will learn their approach.

I see. You think, that they should warm the interest to them, like Telegram did, and than open sale of unsold tokens with much more higher price?

Great idea, by the way. Moreover, I think they shouldn't sell all tokens using your scheme. They should devide sale to many stages. Each new stage can give them higher price of the token.

Agree. They can raise much more funds using this way of sale. At the moment, they want to raise $25 mln maximum, but they can raise $250 mln or even more.
Activity: 476

Why shouldn't they wait for the end of the main sale? If they will have more money, they can open more clinics and have mpre profits, correct?

SANA token is very underrated at the moment, because nobody knows about this method of treatment. Because of this, it's price is so low. They can sell it for more money, when the world will learn their approach.

I see. You think, that they should warm the interest to them, like Telegram did, and than open sale of unsold tokens with much more higher price?

Great idea, by the way. Moreover, I think they shouldn't sell all tokens using your scheme. They should devide sale to many stages. Each new stage can give them higher price of the token.
Activity: 322

Activity: 359

Activity: 359

There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
Tell for those who do not understand. And what is the difference between STO, IEO and ICO for example?

STO is a security token offering, for example. SO, otken with dividends minimum are selling, or with vote right in addition, like Adsana's SANA.
That is, when buying tokens through a STO, does the owner have more rights and opportunities regarding ICO?

There are several types of security tokens, but when we are talking about SANA security token, they give a holder a vote right and a right for dividends.

well, it is only pre-sale at the moment. So, they can raise enough money for that. But, I think they will choose to build the clinic instead of conducting IEO.
There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
Tell for those who do not understand. And what is the difference between STO, IEO and ICO for example?

STO is a security token offering, for example. SO, otken with dividends minimum are selling, or with vote right in addition, like Adsana's SANA.
That is, when buying tokens through a STO, does the owner have more rights and opportunities regarding ICO?

The holder of utility token has no rights at all. I mean rights, that are related to the project. Utility token is a clean paper that, maybe, will grow in price. That's all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

IEO, now I think the most promising and profitable opportunity to quickly raise the necessary capital for the implementation of project ideas. It seems to me that ICO will soon go down in history.

There are differences between these types of fundraising. IEO of STO is the best one for my opinion. ICO is not so interesting.

Yes, I agree with you, ICO is now an unpromising way to sell project coins. It seems to me that the idea should be very high-quality so that ICO is successful, as I know a lot of good projects that could not carry out their own and raise enough money.

As for me, when tokens are frozen, it helps the project at the beginning of its business. Because, when tokens are not frozen at the beginning, the price can fall down. And it is not good.

I think this is not an indicator, there are projects that have not entered the market for a long time and it did not end in anything good. Saome, the main thing in my opinion is to correctly set up marketing, it will not let the price fall much and quickly restore the original price of the market and even give growth.

I am pleased to provide all possible support to a project with such a noble mission, because cancer is the scourge of our time and any initiatives to combat it, in my opinion, should be supported in every possible way.

I read messages on the forum and my soul is filled with joy, it’s just wonderful that there are so many people in the world who care about someone else’s grief and are ready to help everyone they can.
Activity: 728
Merit: 368
Sancho
I am pleased to provide all possible support to a project with such a noble mission, because cancer is the scourge of our time and any initiatives to combat it, in my opinion, should be supported in every possible way.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

As for me, I'm sure, that there won't be many people who will sell SANA tokens in any price, because they can get profits from dividends.
Indeed. Tokens can be sold because of many reasons, but usually, tokens are selling to get profit. So, there is always a risk that token's price will be decreased for some period of time.
There are always some reasons, why tokens' price is falling down. Maybe, project made some mistakes, for example. And, this falling is a sign for the team, that they need to change something.
As for me, when tokens are frozen, it helps the project at the beginning of its business. Because, when tokens are not frozen at the beginning, the price can fall down. And it is not good.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I know a lot of people who will never support the project were tokens will be frozen. And there is no matter for them what will be the period of freeze.
Pages:
Jump to: