Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 53. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
What about collection progress? How much have you raised by now, guys? Is this information to be disclosed?
Activity: 462

If it is possible that STO will conduct IEO, it would be great. But, IEO is very expensive thing, team needs some investments before.
Investments for ICO are also needed. And you know, IEO is more like a promotion when team has raised enough funds for development. As far as I know there are rules when you have to maintain liquidity and hold tokens giving exchange share of company tokens

What is needed are investments that pay off.  That make a profit for the investor.  Not investments that lose money.  No matter what it is.  An ICO, STO, IEO or ?

That is our goal to create a strong investment thought a real cancer treatment that is both effective and inexpensive.

Gary

Yes, you are right. Investments must pay off for sure, but investors cannot know if their investments will. That is why STO and IEO are better, than ICO.

I don't think that this project need to sign any documents, because there are many well-known top managers and well-know top scientists in the team.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol

If it is possible that STO will conduct IEO, it would be great. But, IEO is very expensive thing, team needs some investments before.
Investments for ICO are also needed. And you know, IEO is more like a promotion when team has raised enough funds for development. As far as I know there are rules when you have to maintain liquidity and hold tokens giving exchange share of company tokens

What is needed are investments that pay off.  That make a profit for the investor.  Not investments that lose money.  No matter what it is.  An ICO, STO, IEO or ?

That is our goal to create a strong investment thought a real cancer treatment that is both effective and inexpensive.

Gary

Yes, you are right. Investments must pay off for sure, but investors cannot know if their investments will. That is why STO and IEO are better, than ICO.
Activity: 406

Gary

The problem is that investors want guarantees that their money won't be lost, that's why I've asked you about documents, that you can sign.
Activity: 322
Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.

And, developers said that they probably be able to say what exact exchange they will be listed on till the end of sales. That's cool, because most of projects start to talk to exchanges only after the end of sales.
Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.

Gary

The point of IEO is that the exchange guarantees, that the project is not a scam and it will be profitable. If we are talking about good exchanges.
It makes investors more courageous.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18

Gary
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Adsana, do you have any suggestions on cost of medicine to fight with cancer? Will price change in future?

As for me, I don't understant why they offer so low price now. Their approach almost has no bad side effects. So, clients pay for save treatment.

Well, that was their choise. There are many top managers in the team, so I think we all should trust them.

I know that and it is one of the reasons why I support this project. I have many hopes, that it will make me reach in couple years.
Yes, this is a very good feeling when you realize that you are getting the profit from an activity that you like!

Well, it is not just a feeling. Just read their whitepaper. This project just can't fail. It is impossible.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Gary, are you planning on distributing airdrops? It would be very useful for attracting potential investors.

Usually, airdrops are used to increase the number of follovers in project's social networks. I don't think there are any investors amoung airdrop participants. Usually, 90% of them are bots.
Perhaps there are bots too. But this method works in terms of marketing and project development. If it didn't work, hardly the airdrops were so popular.

I think that airdrop would be good for this project as well. It will help to build numerous community and will help to promote the project while sale is running.
I think this type of marketing promotion is very effective. First of all, a person who wants to receive a free token will eventually learn more about the project, motivating himself to buy more coins. And if not, then this is a member of the future community.

I can see using the Airdrop to get a lot of people to join the ANN or Telebram group because air dropping them SANA tokens is paying them to join but that does not mean they will ever invest just because they got free tokens.  I have lowered the minimum so that for only $90 and investor will get 900 SANA tokens plus a free 20% bonus giving 1080 SANA tokens.  Basically that means I am airdropping 180 tokens if someone buys 900 for only $90 or 0.007528 In BTC or 0.397915 in ETH. So if someone will not do that, I do not see them buying tokens because I have air dropped them free tokens.

And I have been advised that airdropped just get a lot of BOTS joining.
I understand your concern. Your right to do what you think is right. But I have a different opinion. I will not argue.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Adsana, do you have any suggestions on cost of medicine to fight with cancer? Will price change in future?

As for me, I don't understant why they offer so low price now. Their approach almost has no bad side effects. So, clients pay for save treatment.

Well, that was their choise. There are many top managers in the team, so I think we all should trust them.

I know that and it is one of the reasons why I support this project. I have many hopes, that it will make me reach in couple years.
Yes, this is a very good feeling when you realize that you are getting the profit from an activity that you like!

I think they offer low price to attract new clients. I know, that their approach should attract new clients, but still, they are under radar so far.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol

I just hope this team is able to reduce the cost of cancer treatment. Many poor people from third world nations had to sell their properties to treat cancer but still end losing their lives. I just pray and hope we get a cure soon.

Don't hope. They've already done it. They treat people since 2009. They can offer lower price, because they use only 10% of normal dose.
Activity: 700
Pages:
Jump to: