Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 54. (Read 8215 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I just hope this team is able to reduce the cost of cancer treatment. Many poor people from third world nations had to sell their properties to treat cancer but still end losing their lives. I just pray and hope we get a cure soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What do I think about that is how exact clients of AdSana clinics will buy tokens. I don't believe that they will go to the exchange for that.

Why not? If they will knew that they can get a twenty percent discount? Of course, they will use this opportunity.

There is a question, if those utility tokens will be listed on any exchange or they will be for inside use only.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
What do I think about that is how exact clients of AdSana clinics will buy tokens. I don't believe that they will go to the exchange for that.

Why not? If they will knew that they can get a twenty percent discount? Of course, they will use this opportunity.
Hundreds of thousands of people will be grateful clients. Moreover, there will be millions of happy pets' owners. Potential is incredible.

Yes, they can treat entire world in the future. Moreover, the problem of new cases of Cancer in both humans and animals will be bigger and bigger.
Hundreds of thousands of people will be grateful clients. Moreover, there will be millions of happy pets' owners. Potential is incredible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For the clinic they do not have to go to exchanges.  To pay for treatment at clinics they have several ways.

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....
Us the AdSana App with Fiat Cash, Credit Cards Or ....

But AdSana prepaid treatment credit which is our SANA-UT (Utlitly Token)

Why use that.  Because if they buy those credits they get a 20% discount on the treatment cost.

Gary

By the way, will your utility token be traded on any exchanges or it will be used only in your clinics and nowhere else?

Will there be a way to check how many utility tokens was sold in any period of time in order to control this moment?

I think that this is the moment when they will use blockchain. I think their app will provide all necessary information about all transactions.

I think, if you want to know more about the project, you should learn it's whitepaper first. Many answer can be found there.

There are too many pages in the whitepaper of this project. It will take some much time to read it all. It is easier to ask here.

If everyone will think so, than there will be only developers, who can answer questions. Still, it is very useful to read whitepapers of projects. By the way, this one is very interesting.
without a doubt, a very interesting project and, moreover, it sets itself very serious tasks, the achievement of which, hundreds of thousands of people will be grateful

For the clinic they do not have to go to exchanges.  To pay for treatment at clinics they have several ways.

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Why use that.  Because if they buy those credits they get a 20% discount on the treatment cost.

Gary

By the way, will your utility token be traded on any exchanges or it will be used only in your clinics and nowhere else?

Will there be a way to check how many utility tokens was sold in any period of time in order to control this moment?

I think that this is the moment when they will use blockchain. I think their app will provide all necessary information about all transactions.

I think, if you want to know more about the project, you should learn it's whitepaper first. Many answer can be found there.

There are too many pages in the whitepaper of this project. It will take some much time to read it all. It is easier to ask here.

If everyone will think so, than there will be only developers, who can answer questions. Still, it is very useful to read whitepapers of projects. By the way, this one is very interesting.

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Gary

Activity: 359

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Gary

indeed, eventually they will see the benefit of the  blockchains ... if they already not seeing it ...

You meant people, who didn't know about blockchain before or those, who think that it is useless?

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Gary

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Gary

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Gary

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Gary

I agree, that most of users better buy on the exchange it’s more safety.

It is not more safety, because crypto is very unstable. Moreover, any investments in crypto project is a venture investment - the investment with high risk, but also with high profits, if the project will be successful.
In fact, now there are not many projects that seek to solve real problems, will be successful and will bring investors profit. But due to a competent approach, investors make a profit, since they always invest in several projects.

Unlike most weak projects without any real solving of any problem, AdSana solves real world's problem, and the projects is already very successful in Cancer treatment.

It is not more safety, because crypto is very unstable. Moreover, any investments in crypto project is a venture investment - the investment with high risk, but also with high profits, if the project will be successful.
Generally speaking, the cryptocurrency field of activity is a huge risk, here we are discussing a project, and if it will be successful, investors will receive huge income.

They will recieve huge profits, if they will buy tokens right now, because they are selling with so high discount in comparison with main sale.
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

In fact, now there are not many projects that seek to solve real problems, will be successful and will bring investors profit. But due to a competent approach, investors make a profit, since they always invest in several projects.
Activity: 406

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Gary
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: