Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 51. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have to repeat the question again. Will SANA tokens be frozen for any period of time or not. This questions is very important.
Activity: 462
There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
Tell for those who do not understand. And what is the difference between STO, IEO and ICO for example?

STO is a security token offering, for example. SO, otken with dividends minimum are selling, or with vote right in addition, like Adsana's SANA.
There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
Tell for those who do not understand. And what is the difference between STO, IEO and ICO for example?

There are differences between these types of fundraising. IEO of STO is the best one for my opinion. ICO is not so interesting.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Activity: 359
Do not believe them for a second.
Cancer treatment ans blockchain? Run as far as you can get form this one, 100% scam.

No legitimate cancer treatment which has shown good trails needs tokens to get them going, big pharma would rush in with stacks of money before we could blink.

RED FLAGS ALL OVER HERE

There is a big chance, that big medical companies will try to steal there work first. They are trying to find resources in order to not to be under someone big and fat.
If I would on their place, I would focus on profits for the first time. When there won't be problems with money, I'd start R&D of another treatment or something else.
Activity: 700
It is good that you passed research stage and need money just for scalability.
Will you research more or just making more tests?
Activity: 359
Cancer treatment ans blockchain? Run as far as you can get form this one, 100% scam.

No legitimate cancer treatment which has shown good trails needs tokens to get them going, big pharma would rush in with stacks of money before we could blink.

RED FLAGS ALL OVER HERE

I don't understand why it is so strange for you that this project wants to use blockchain? I think that Blockchain will be used in every sphere of our life soon.

RED FLAGS ALL OVER HERE

What prooves do you have? For now, it is just your opinion. Can you prove somehow that this project is scam? It has US registration, and it is a STO, so it should be accepted by SEC.
I wonder guys, how can you compete with big government institutes with better funding ? R&D require a lot of cash

They don't need R&D. They've already passed that period. Their treatment  is successfully working for 13 years in China. They need money to open clinics for dogs.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I wonder guys, how can you compete with big government institutes with better funding ? R&D require a lot of cash
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

RED FLAGS ALL OVER HERE
Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.
That is, IEO is likely to be? It would be great to have it at Binance. I don’t know how difficult it is to do it. But there would be a lot of investors.

Binance is the most interesting exchange at the moment, right. But, the team hasn't enough money for Binance at the moment. Maybe, after they find that money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.
That is, IEO is likely to be? It would be great to have it at Binance. I don’t know how difficult it is to do it. But there would be a lot of investors.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Will there be any period, when tokens will be frozen? I mean all tokens, not only devs' tokens or investors' ones. I don't remember this questions was asked before.
Activity: 406
What are your expectations guys on possible return on investments let's say after 1 year of investment?

You should understand that expectations are not a real result. You can expect any profits, but noone knows what will happen tomorrow.

As always. But, talking about this project we can be almost sure, that token holders will get profits in some period of time.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
What are your expectations guys on possible return on investments let's say after 1 year of investment?

You should understand that expectations are not a real result. You can expect any profits, but noone knows what will happen tomorrow.

Whom are you asking this question, developers or community? As for me, I think that everything will depend on how much they will raise during sales.
I am asking developers, because only they know total amount raised. From my point of view they will be able to achieve hard cap

They've already answered this question several times. You can find the image of the spreadsheet with their calculations in this thread.
You have so active community in Adsana, I suggest you to develop telegam chat, people are more engaged there and it is easier to get responses.

Telegram group is already working, as far as I know. The communty is so active, because they believe in project. It is not so often, when new project has so high quality.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101

Whom are you asking this question, developers or community? As for me, I think that everything will depend on how much they will raise during sales.
I am asking developers, because only they know total amount raised. From my point of view they will be able to achieve hard cap
Pages:
Jump to: