Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 52. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
You have so active community in Adsana, I suggest you to develop telegam chat, people are more engaged there and it is easier to get responses.
Activity: 462
What are your expectations guys on possible return on investments let's say after 1 year of investment?

Whom are you asking this question, developers or community? As for me, I think that everything will depend on how much they will raise during sales.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
What are your expectations guys on possible return on investments let's say after 1 year of investment?
STO is a very rare type of fundraising, especially, when the team sells the shares of their business with voting rights. If i'm right, there were only few such projects a long time ago.
From my point of view there is more trust for STOs as long as they need to be approved by SEC.
But it is bigger entry point for small investors

Yes, you are right. Moreover, AdSana has US registration, so it can be trusted for 100%. Their team is awesome, and they have 100% workable product.
Activity: 359
In fact, there is no matter what type of fundraising is used by the project, ICO, ITO or STO. IEO can be conducted with any of them.
There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know

We were talked about a possibility that AdSana can conduct IEO on one of the top exchanges. That's why there are some post about IEO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
STO is a very rare type of fundraising, especially, when the team sells the shares of their business with voting rights. If i'm right, there were only few such projects a long time ago.
From my point of view there is more trust for STOs as long as they need to be approved by SEC.
But it is bigger entry point for small investors
Activity: 406
There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
In the last few months many projects have started to switch from ICO to IEO, but there are some projects that have also chosen STO as their current sales means, but some projects have not succeeded in getting their sales targets during STO, I hope failure not happen to this Adsana's project Because, in my opinion this project has a very important role in the development of the health world today, especially in the field of cancer treatment.

In fact, there is no matter what exact type of fundraising will be chosen. The only thing that has point is if the project is real and with product that solves some problem.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Multiple comments and responses
author=Piastr link=topic=5163883.msg52110323#msg52110323 date=1565354117]

This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is a scam. What do you think?

Piastr I think you meant to write that since this project is under US jurisdiction it almost gaurantee that it is NOT a scam.  Right?

Gary

author=artdor link=topic=5163883.msg52109483#msg52109483 date=1565349002]
Well, this is not an indicator that the project will be successful. From my own experience I will say that most of the investments today do not pay off. Either this time or everything happens because there is no regulation.

Artdor have you had experience with typical blockchain ICO based mainly on APPS or software within the blockchain.  Because we are not that.  We are, first a regulated STO, and we are a brick and mortar buildings that has clinics with a proven and working cancer treatment that will immediately, when the first one is open, generate revenue.

Gary

Gary

I have experience investing in ICO and other projects. And I also studied the profitability statistics for 2018 and the figures on ICO are very sad. And I wish you success so that the goal is achieved.
[/quote]

ICO, STO, ITO, IEO, whatever, all these types of fundrising are venture investing in startups. It means that there is a high risk, but the profit can be high too.
Activity: 434
In the last few months many projects have started to switch from ICO to IEO, but there are some projects that have also chosen STO as their current sales means, but some projects have not succeeded in getting their sales targets during STO, I hope failure not happen to this Adsana's project Because, in my opinion this project has a very important role in the development of the health world today, especially in the field of cancer treatment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Multiple comments and responses
author=Piastr link=topic=5163883.msg52110323#msg52110323 date=1565354117]

This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is a scam. What do you think?

Piastr I think you meant to write that since this project is under US jurisdiction it almost gaurantee that it is NOT a scam.  Right?

Gary

author=artdor link=topic=5163883.msg52109483#msg52109483 date=1565349002]
Well, this is not an indicator that the project will be successful. From my own experience I will say that most of the investments today do not pay off. Either this time or everything happens because there is no regulation.

Artdor have you had experience with typical blockchain ICO based mainly on APPS or software within the blockchain.  Because we are not that.  We are, first a regulated STO, and we are a brick and mortar buildings that has clinics with a proven and working cancer treatment that will immediately, when the first one is open, generate revenue.

Gary

Gary

[/quote] I have experience investing in ICO and other projects. And I also studied the profitability statistics for 2018 and the figures on ICO are very sad. And I wish you success so that the goal is achieved.

Activity: 700
Activity: 283
Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

If it is possible that STO will conduct IEO, it would be great. But, IEO is very expensive thing, team needs some investments before.
Probably not all IEOs are for money. You can often pay with project tokens, but is it worth the team to go for it - a big question.
Activity: 406

If it is possible that STO will conduct IEO, it would be great. But, IEO is very expensive thing, team needs some investments before.
Investments for ICO are also needed. And you know, IEO is more like a promotion when team has raised enough funds for development. As far as I know there are rules when you have to maintain liquidity and hold tokens giving exchange share of company tokens

This project is conducting STO, so, they are offering literally shares of the company with voting right and dividends. What I want to say is that it shoildn't be a problem for AdSana to give some tokens to a top exchange.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
What will happen with tokens that won't be sold? Will they be burned to increase the value of tokens that were buyed or they will not be burn and why?
Wow this is great and we need more of blockchain projects like this. I will make sure to follow this project closely

I'm sure you should think about suppoting this project as well, because it is one of the most promising projects at the moment.
Activity: 163
Wow this is great and we need more of blockchain projects like this. I will make sure to follow this project closely
Activity: 322
What about collection progress? How much have you raised by now, guys? Is this information to be disclosed?

I think it is to early for such questions right now. Let's wait for team's visit of blockchain event and show itself there. Only big investors can satisfy project's needs.

Think so too, it is about 3 weeks from the beggining of the campaign, there are too much to do to get theirselves above the radar.
What about collection progress? How much have you raised by now, guys? Is this information to be disclosed?

I think it is to early for such questions right now. Let's wait for team's visit of blockchain event and show itself there. Only big investors can satisfy project's needs.
Pages:
Jump to: