Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storjcoin X (SJCX) - A Coin for Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 39. (Read 400953 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Join the discussion on StorjTalk for everything you need to know about Storj, Metadisk and Driveshare.

We have launched 3 new local subforums for: German, Spanish and Italian!
There are bounties to translate to other languages too!

You are all welcome @ http://storjtalk.org to keep up with news and updates.

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
which will be benefits for investors?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto trader
A post crowd-sale release? :p What does that mean?
Activity: 191
Any updates on the post crowd-sale release?

It will be out soon, it's being worked on to make sure we cover everything.
Activity: 334
Any updates on the post crowd-sale release?
Activity: 78
So.... the main question is:
Where are the rest of the 350 M coins? those that were no distributed in the crowd sale...

They have not been created yet. Take a look at the block explorer (http://blockscan.com/assetInfo.aspx?q=SJCX) to see how many coins exist and what addresses hold how many coins. Once these coins are generated, they will most likely be put into a time lock so as not available for us until we have a system for the distribution of SJCX to their previously designated locations.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Stay tuned for a post crowdsale release everybody.
Activity: 87
Ryan/lemmy here I will try to answer any and all questions here looks like a lot of things being said not many specific questions...so let's have em we will answer anything here we can.

I anticipate many questions are what is happening with the rest of the coins so here is a break down

500,000,000 total sjcx is the plan to issue then lock

15% 75,000,000 were allocated for developers to pay salaries and bounties for the development team and volunteers
15% 75,000,000 are allocated to a community fund for the community to make decision on what to do with.

70% 350,000,000 were allocated for the crowdsale..it looks like about 36,000,000 were distributed this way.  

As stated http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=edba9fc4ce8b9095a31859cba&id=59c0942390
Because there has been a lot of confusion about the 9,800 BTC goal, we wanted to be very clear that this is a long-term goal. Most crowdsales choose goals that they intend to reach in a specific time period, but in reality these are highly unpredictable. Instead, we chose a goal that was overly optimistic. That is, we never intended to reach 9,800 BTC during this crowdsale. All of the crowdsale participants will receive early access to our software, such as Metadisk and DriveShare. We have a lot of plans for leveraging the unsold Storjcoin X from our crowdsale to develop and support the network and related applications through their early stages. So what exactly happens to these coins?  

Early Farming Rewards
A portion of the remaining coins will be used to reward users in the early DriveShare network for the space that they are offering and for testing the network.  This amount will be determined once the crowsdale is complete.  We feel that simply deciding this amount arbitrarily, without knowing how many are remaining, would be irresponsible. Furthermore, we believe we should have an in-depth and open discussion before making this important decision, just like the one we had when we deliberated on which protocol to use for SJCX. Please make sure you are registered on our official forum http://storjtalk.org to be a part of that discussion.

Future Crowdsales
Remaining portions of the coins will be distributed during future crowdsales, mostly for new storage platforms. We are exploring many different models for this. Applications such as Metadisk should run independently, but on the Storj platform. If you have been watching the forums, you have also seen the demos for decentralized video, decentralized audio, and decentralized image applications.  These could become game changing applications whose own crowdsales could be supplemented by Storjcoin X, as users will need Storjcoin X to run and use these applications on the Storj network. This will also provide value to Storj because they will ensure the storage space that you sell to the network is being bought and used.
The remaining coins are slated for distribution to people testing the network with Driveshare as well as some for future if needed crowdsale.

All current code is available on github.com/storj  there is a post on reddit looking to bring on another developer http://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/comments/2dx487/hiring_looking_for_an_experienced_python_flask_dev/

So questions let's keep them constructive.
What was the IPO price per coin? And polo has storj for sale right now?
The first phase priced coins at about 0.000025 BTC/SJCX. And yes, Poloniex has listed SJCX. Another exchange has listed SJCX which an be found here: www.melotic.com/markets/sjcx-btc
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
What was the IPO price per coin? And polo has storj for sale right now?
Price is below crowd sale.....

No investor would sell under his investment....

Means dev is dumping coins he holds ??!!???!!

A large portion of the coins haven't even been generated yet. You can see here: blockscan.com/assetInfo.aspx?q=SJCX. Once the coins are created, they will be kept in that wallet besides coins that have been previously designated for their purposes - and even those won't be moved for a bit until we have a system set up for dev and community pools.
Total supply: 500,000,000 coins
Too many... im out
Total number of coins doesn't make a difference. If a coin has actual use and value (which SJCX would most likely have), the market cap would be the same with 500,000,000 coins or 1,000,000.

What's the current amount of coins in circulation?
Including dev's and community pools.

Nobody from dev team will answer my question?
I wanna know what happened to all the coins that were supposed to be sold in crowd sale.
910 BTC = 3.5 M coins

OP says 500M.....

Quite a difference...

Silence means dev team is keeping the rest and will dump it on every1....

The SJCX will be kept in the genesis original address and the SJCX previously allocated for pools and what not will be dispersed to where they have been designated.
Hey everybody, apologies for the late reply.

What questions do you all have for our team?
Activity: 170
Total supply: 500,000,000 coins
Too many... im out
Activity: 350

you do not know what you are talking about , but please , continue to fud so i can get in below ipo price Smiley

Activity: 350
Hi , I did the german translation on the forum , could you send a bounty , hopefully big enough to get acces to the mining software to 133zdgSu5rQit7EQ7M3utVz8dtVW98WnCr , I would realy like to use your software , however did not have any btc for the IPO. Tongue
BTW.... Dumping has started in Poloniex (to IPO price)....

If I were an IPO investor I would put some pressure on dev to answer some questions....
My bad... 35 M...
And still.... the point of the post stays the same....

What's the current amount of coins in circulation?
Including dev's and community pools.

Nobody from dev team will answer my question?
I wanna know what happened to all the coins that were supposed to be sold in crowd sale.
910 BTC = 3.5 M coins

OP says 500M.....

Quite a difference...

Silence means dev team is keeping the rest and will dump it on every1....

3.5 million or 35 million? I multiplied the amount of coins you get for 1 btc which is 38,500 coins with 910 btc and got 35 million.
Pages:
Jump to: