Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 47. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Streamity project focuses on establishment of a powerful cryptocurrency exchange which will include a broad range of services and ensure benefits from cryptocurrency markets development, while avoiding complications and risks arising from cryptocurrency ownership, transfer, and exchange.

This is a very promising project, which will bring investors a good profit! Cheesy
Activity: 37
How do u guys, differ from the competitors?

Hi!I participate here because I have tried a lots way of  exchange. Everyone knows one popular exchanger. Don’t want name it. Service supports only bitcoins, then exchange rates are far from reality and by the users . I don’t want  even mention about lack of secure.

I am glad that the exchange will be made quickly and the commission will be minimal. The use of smart contracts and the absence of intermediaries will secure a currency exchange procedure and will avoid fraud.
Activity: 140
Streamity project focuses on establishment of a powerful cryptocurrency exchange which will include a broad range of services and ensure benefits from cryptocurrency markets development, while avoiding complications and risks arising from cryptocurrency ownership, transfer, and exchange.
Activity: 92
Hi all! I really like the concept of this project and I hope for its successful development. Many thanks to the team for their efforts!

Is this project really worth seeing?

Read their white paper! You lose a lot without getting acquainted with this project!

Will it make it difficult for you to share a reference to white paper? Thank you in advance.

See the project and I'm sure - you want to participate in it!  https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

Many thanks! I am going to study this project right now.
Activity: 47
Hi all! I really like the concept of this project and I hope for its successful development. Many thanks to the team for their efforts!

Read their white paper! You lose a lot without getting acquainted with this project!

Will it make it difficult for you to share a reference to white paper? Thank you in advance.

See the project and I'm sure - you want to participate in it!  https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

In addition, the team creates a service with various tools useful to any ICO investor, such as the "calendar of prospective ICO" and much more. Services on it will be paid for by the project tokens, which creates a good environment and additional demand for coins!

This project will simplify any operations with the crypto currency, allow you to easily and quickly make exchanges of the type of crypto currency / fiat money or vice versa. Exchange is conducted between people, the procedure is controlled by smart contracts, which leaves no room for fraud. They also talk about a minimum commission or in general a complete absence of a commission for operations.

This is an incredible project that can increase the influence and demand for crypto currency in the world.

I am following Streamity project for a while. But I can't see any improvment? Is there any news for development or marketing maybe?

Follow the news. This is a very interesting project.
Activity: 84
Hello! You have an impressive team. I hope that ICO will go well!

Have you read about this project? He is awesome!

Yes. The fact that the money and the cryptocurrency on the platform are not blocked, and the exchange occurs directly between the seller and the buyer, this is a really good advantage for this project.

This project helps the development of the digital economy. To date, the digital economy is a structure whose monetary turnover significantly grows the turnover of other structures.
This project is an innovation introduced into a developed and very profitable area, which in itself promises investors a good profit.

But this project does not only offer an exchange. As I understand, he will have quite a few different functions. Calendar of prospective ICO and other similar tools. And the project's tokens will be used on this portal. I believe that this is also very important. After all, the quality of the portal will depend on the demand for tokens.

It's great!

This will increase the demand for project tokens!
Activity: 61
I tried to buy eth on the platform. Couple of minutes.
- exchange without commissions only for now, in the future it will appear?

Yes, you are right - Commissions will range from 0-2%, depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.
It's like a membership fee for using the service.

and payment is in the STM tokens?

we now have crowdsale and I recommend you to buy tokens now, because there is 20% bonus

that means I can save now to earn later

also want to quickly change the crypt to Fiat and back

The ability to change the fiat money for crypto-currencies, and then change the crypto currency to fiat! It's incredible! Cheesy Shocked

This is a terrific and unparalleled project. After all, competitors are so weak that they simply can not compete with the proposal of the team of this project!
Activity: 61
Hello Everyone.  Glad to be here. How's streamity ico going, how many stm tokens sold?? and could you please tell me what is the min investment?

min investment? Most likely you have in mind the minimum order, which is equal to 0.1 ETH
This is the amount of the minimum contribution for investment. Although now, when the bonus to buying as much as 20% - is not the time to trifle.
I asked this question recently. The project is developing well.
The site indicates that now sold 1,048,051.20 tokens.
A lot of information you can find on the site) https://streamity.org/en/
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello Everyone.  Glad to be here. How's streamity ico going, how many stm tokens sold?? and could you please tell me what is the min investment?
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Hello! First I have to deposit money to Payeer and then I have to send it or Streamity itself will carry out the process of moving the money?
Activity: 64

Yes, you are right - Commissions will range from 0-2%, depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.

we now have crowdsale and I recommend you to buy tokens now, because there is 20% bonus

The ability to change the fiat money for crypto-currencies, and then change the crypto currency to fiat! It's incredible! Cheesy Shocked
Activity: 3

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
If this a decentralized exchange, than what liquidity of tokens here? How tokens will be used and which value will have?
Pages:
Jump to: