Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 61. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hi admins , I have a question. The early contributers in early March will they get bonus for their early contribution?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

;)We announce the launch of our
       REFERRAL PROGRAM
       8)Invite friends = get  rewarded! Huh
      You will earn 3% for every friend's purchase you invite to Streamity. Friends will get 3% for every their friend’s purchase they invite to Streamity - It’s a win - win situation!
      Moreover, special offer! You can get an additional 3% from your friend's referals!
      Everyone can participate it’s really simple:
      • You have a referral link
      • You share it with your friends
      • They click the link and after registering on our website they become your referrals
      Ask a friend to make a purchase using your personalized link. You will be rewarded with 3% of their purchase[/li][/list]

There are two different levels of referrals. The 2nd(your friend) and 3rd referrals level (friend's friends) So you will earn 3% from those 3% if a friend's friend makes a purchase! So do not forget to share your referral link!
      We answer your questions in: EN - https://t.me/streamityChat_en

Welcome on board! http://streamity.org

#Streamity #ethereum #cryptocurrency #cryptocoin #stmtoken #tokensale #crowdsale #startup #eth #mining #btc[/list]
      Activity: 9
      Merit: 0
      Good night, DEV's!
      I wish the idea success! Sentient website, really great vision.
      Activity: 196
      Companies of all kinds are adopting artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning systems at an accelerated pace. International Data Corp. (IDC) projects that shipments of AI software will grow by 50% per year and will reach $57.6 billion in 2021 — up from $12 billion in 2017 and just $8 billion in 2016. AI is being applied to a range of tasks. Streamity is going to use AI  at INFORMATIONAL AND ANALYTICAL, EDUCATIONAL AND
      INVESTMENT RESOURCES! As for me it is trend direction!
      Activity: 238
      Invest on our ico, it is no brainer investment, i can say that the project will be success !! if you are not, you are truly missing out..!! #Streamity #StreamityICO #ICO #Streamity #StreamityICO #ICO
      Follow the link! https://youtu.be/F1_E34v8MW0
      Today! Our free webinar! Only for you!
      See you there!

Hello guys what happen if can't reach the target cap they cannot receive the other bonuses to all who buy the token before?what is the main reason to extend the ico?until when token to be unlocked?
      Hello! You have amazing question!
      First f all we posponed the ico, because of market situation. Right now the situation has been improved so investors and market are ready for Streamity.
      Tokens going to be unlocked in September!

Yes, it is a very good option because right now many people don't have an exact opinion about the market situation. So in order to invest people are thinking about the ICO whether to invest or not.
      Definetly! Anyway this guys know their work. They have wonderful direction,  great tempo and Ideas!
      Activity: 224
      Hello guys what happen if can't reach the target cap they cannot receive the other bonuses to all who buy the token before?what is the main reason to extend the ico?until when token to be unlocked?
      First f all we posponed the ico, because of market situation. Right now the situation has been improved so investors and market are ready for Streamity.

Yes, it is a very good option because right now many people don't have an exact opinion about the market situation. So in order to invest people are thinking about the ICO whether to invest or not.
      Activity: 238
      #Streamity #StreamityICO #ICO technology is closely envelop our world,if we prosepoem the time, instead we will be others, we come to this sooner or later, but time will be missed, not to lose it today!
      Hi! If use local fiat how will be be the forex rates & crypto rates decided? I mean will it be by the buyer & seller in-between or Streamlity will advise the rates (from exchanges etc)?
      Hello! Awesome question. Yes you can use your locacal fiat, StreamDesk accept more than 25 currencies. Information about the rates is automatically collected from the main exchange markets in the "Market" section.

Woow. I havent known that you accept so many curriensies. It is mean that you are easiest way to Crypto, if we can buy via local fiat!
      Hi! If use local fiat how will be be the forex rates & crypto rates decided? I mean will it be by the buyer & seller in-between or Streamlity will advise the rates (from exchanges etc)?
      Hello! Awesome question. Yes you can use your locacal fiat, StreamDesk accept more than 25 currencies. Information about the rates is automatically collected from the main exchange markets in the "Market" section.

hey there.. just a short question. will i need to sign a kyc for the final product (platform/exchange) or only form to purchase tokens at the ico?

Wink Wonderful question! Yes, You need to sign a kyc for using the StreamDesk.
      There is a token STM supported by JAXX, I just read somewhere in Internet
      Have you some instructions on how to add STM to a JAXX wallet?
      Hello! thankyou so much for your question. You canuse any wallet comparable with ERC20. Enjoy your day!
      Activity: 378
      Merit: 101
      Activity: 616
      Merit: 100
      hey there.. just a short question. will i need to sign a kyc for the final product (platform/exchange) or only form to purchase tokens at the ico?

If you receive a slow response here, you can directly ask this to their telegram group. good luck.
      Activity: 448
      Merit: 105
      Activity: 81
      Streamity project focuses on establishment of a powerful cryptocurrency exchange which will include a broad range of services and ensure benefits from cryptocurrency markets development, while avoiding complications and risks arising from cryptocurrency ownership, transfer, and exchange. A powerful StreamDesk aggregator ensuring exchange of cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies under smart contracts without intermediaries is the key element of Streamity project. StreamDesk prototype represents the main concept of the service.
      Hi man! They have already closed the softcup/// and the StreamDesk has almost launched. You can find lots of publications in the media!
      So they are rule the world!!! Cool Cool Cool
      Activity: 630
      Merit: 100
      Pages:
      Jump to: