Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 99. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Community has just created a Sumokoin vs XMR comparison chart.
It will only grow bigger as Sumokoin development progress.

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
It always rise after I sold my SUMO. What the heck!

Keep selling dude  Grin
Activity: 778
Merit: 252

One should never sell a long term hold...
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
just keep selling please..Smiley
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
The current pump of the Sumo price attracted a lot of miners. The current global hashrate increased to 6.42 MH/sec!  Sad

It is not a sad news it is happy news.

More people mining, more hard to get sumos which bring more value per token. Also bigger awareness.

Yeah, I know that it's only improving the value of the coin. But it's not great if you try to mine yourself and are already having bad luck with finding blocks. This means it will only get harder to find a block.
Hi. I have more than 5+ years of professional experience in cryptocurrency design and development.I will provide services like web wallet, mobile wallet, affiliate and support, marketing an Ico and many more..PM me for information. We can connect on Skype also.
My skype- csankur
Looking forward to your response.      

Do you want to talk to dev or to whom is you comment addressed to?

Since Sumo is community based and community supported I don't think dev will get payed support at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
The current pump of the Sumo price attracted a lot of miners. The current global hashrate increased to 6.42 MH/sec!  Sad

It is not a sad news it is happy news.

More people mining, more hard to get sumos which bring more value per token. Also bigger awareness.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What happens when eth go to POS, monero will be not miningable on cpu and threadripper will cost $200 ?
why do you think monero or another cryptonote algo currencies should not be CPU-friendly anymore?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I like the concept of SUMOCOIN. Great project. Low supply good price as of now.
Good luck more to SUMO

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 11
It almost tripled !! But I have good faith. The greedy miners will go away.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Is the GUI wallet capable or have the flexibility of explicitly defining another DB directory other than the default one? If not, shouldn't this function already be standard from the get-go?

Activity: 78
You think it will be cost more then monero or what ? It think it will be great.
The price depends on popularity. WhatToMine make huge advertisement to sumo...
I think cost will be 100$ in summer 2018, for this we need to talk a lot about sumo and invest to sumo.
Look like fantastic, but who know
What happens when eth go to POS, monero will be not miningable on cpu and threadripper will cost $200 ?
Guys stop posting dropbox links here ... who downloads a strange file from a strange dropbox anyway...  Huh
I don`t want publish images on fullscreen, don`t click my links anyway
Guys stop posting dropbox links here ... who downloads a strange file from a strange dropbox anyway...  Huh
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Is there any chance to get SUMO listed on bitflyer.jp ? I was not able to find any information how to apply. Maybe some locals can find a link in Japanese and help with the translation so that community can vote.
Let's become "BIG IN JAPAN" Wink

Also do we have a mobile wallet yet? Shouldn't be very difficult to do.

Its on the road map.

Second Half, 2018
Mobile wallets (Android, iOS)
• Mobile wallets for Android & iOS devices.

• Micro-payment channel implementation
---------
It needs a trusted remote node so a lite - web wallet will come first in the next 4 to 5 months as per the roadmap and then the mobile wallet will be released including micro payment implementation, in order for it to be useful in every day transactions.

However in order not to compromise security and privacy there is work and research to be done. Sumokoin devs will do their best to preserve the coin's anonymity to the maximum no matter what.

Mobile wallets like Electroneum's on remote unsecure nodes can be created in a day. The main issue is to preserve real anonymity and not to advertise false privacy based on centralised masternodes (ie DASH) or unsecured remote nodes (ie Electroneum) or magic privacy potions like Wraith (ie Verge)
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Is there any chance to get SUMO listed on bitflyer.jp ? I was not able to find any information how to apply. Maybe some locals can find a link in Japanese and help with the translation so that community can vote.
Let's become "BIG IN JAPAN" Wink

Also do we have a mobile wallet yet? Shouldn't be very difficult to do.
Activity: 78
It just fork of monero. What is has special ?
I read roadmap and see only create wallet all the year.
Wary crazy premine 8 million.
Monero just fork of Bytecoin (BCN). What is has special?))

You think it will be cost more then monero or what ? It think it will be great.

https://pastebin.com/sC8dRtrA
The above was written by a regular user, its no shilling and devs or official community had nothing to do with it.
I hope it answers your question
I search coin for minnig on my cpu (and found sumo like better option). But your minner give 200 Kh and xmr stack cpu 420. So i remove it.

Nobody said that sumokoin gui easyminer is faster than xmr stak. Its just easier to use like its name says Smiley (Its faster than xmr stak in older cpus) However the difference is not that big, most likely you were not using all threads or didnt set cpu priority to high.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ocdews3mvsf7so/sumo.jpg?dl=0

You are taking in consideration the results of both miners after just seconds of mining (3 or 4 shares just submitted from each sumokoin easy miner and xmr stak miner) you should leave them for some minutes for the hash rate to settle at an actual average price in order to compare safely. In any case mine with the miner that pleases you most. Sumokoin easy miner was built with ease of use in mind and this is its main purpose
Something wrong on ryzen cpu
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hdb6ai8xfxmckfw/sumo2.jpg?dl=0
Pages:
Jump to: