Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 96. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
What? Cheesy  6.99 USD (410.20%)
You nearly had me a heart attack.
There is a probably mistaken order on ltc/sumo makes price looking that much. It is currently 1,90$ which is nice by the way.
No mistake. Someone bought big time

It's above 2$ now, nice rise, but far away from 6.99. I don't see this price at Cryptopia or Livecoin, nor on Coinmarketcap. Where do you have it from?
It popped as someone bought half of the order book here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SUMO_LTC three times above the current BTC pair. Well, I don't mind Wink

Oh I see, I had to zoom in on coinmarketcap.
Well, I think that was a mistake by one person. He should just hodl now to compensate the losses  Grin
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
hi to everyone!i need some help.
i found sumokoin 2 days ago and im looking to mine but to buy also some coins!
im using imac and the sumokoin wallet app it takes so longggg  Cry Cry Cry to synchronized!i have 84% percent and yesterday it was open more than 10 hours to reach that percent!is something wrong with the app with a setting or my end?
thank you in advance!
In Wallet -> settings -> has option for better internet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What does the name mean SUMO?Huh
Activity: 14
hi to everyone!i need some help.
i found sumokoin 2 days ago and im looking to mine but to buy also some coins!
im using imac and the sumokoin wallet app it takes so longggg  Cry Cry Cry to synchronized!i have 84% percent and yesterday it was open more than 10 hours to reach that percent!is something wrong with the app with a setting or my end?
thank you in advance!
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Discovered this coin yesterday and luckily got onboard just in time Cheesy Alerady got 70%+ haha
Great Coin! And i think it has a bright future! It is very cheap at the moment and it is still a great opportunity to get in. This coin is much better than monero... Could easily go x10 from here Smiley
Activity: 52
Great work guys! People are finally taking real notice to the awesome coin that is Sumokoin. Great job from devs and community devs! The community's will to go above and beyond to show people the amazing features of this coin has paid off! Thank you all!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

There is a probably mistaken order on ltc/sumo makes price looking that much. It is currently 1,90$ which is nice by the way.

It's above 2$ now, nice rise, but far away from 6.99. I don't see this price at Cryptopia or Livecoin, nor on Coinmarketcap. Where do you have it from?

It popped as someone bought half of the order book here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SUMO_LTC three times above the current BTC pair. Well, I don't mind Wink

He can just convert his ltc to btc and buy much more sumo with the same money.

So i can say it is by mistake or some very very lazy person bought and didn't care.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
What? Cheesy  6.99 USD (410.20%)

Activity: 34
What? Cheesy  6.99 USD (410.20%)
Activity: 93
Really nice to see SUMO taking off! Totally deserved. Its always good to reward the long term holders from time to time. Does anybody know where this price increase is originating from?
In my opinion, it's originated from more people knowing this coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Really nice to see SUMO taking off! Totally deserved. Its always good to reward the long term holders from time to time. Does anybody know where this price increase is originating from?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know why this Coin hitting $1.85 today, is there any positive news about SUMO KOIN which I am missing here. About a month back I have mined some of the SUMO coins and holding around 200 coins. I am planning to sell these coins, appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks.
Activity: 1
Hi! Can someone help me please?
I am very new to mining, please don t laugh I need with 3 standard PCs (like office PCs), I use Sumo Easy Miner and pool mine.sumo.fairpool.xyz
I mine since 2-3 days (Total not even 200H/s), and I checked in the explorer the Sumo addresses I created, I got nothing.
Do I need more delay to get something? Can I check my balance on the explorer as Sumo is a private coin, maybe the blockchain is not public?

Last thing, in my case, mining for fun small currency (but I like much Sumo), with standard office computer, where can I see the most profitable (but always betting on small marketcap projects that I like, like Sumo)?

Thanks for your help!

With such a low hashrate it will take a while till you reach payout threshold. On sumo pools you have a calculator that shows 0.38 SUMO/day for your hashrate. If you see the amount growing for you address then you just have to wait and it will be paid out at some point in time.
However for 3 computers this is fairly low HR, what CPU is that? If it has AES support you should get much higher hashrate.

Hi
im mining for about 10 days at around a 100 h/s and i have almost 2 sumo.
its not much but im very happy with it SmileySmiley

i tryed mining with raspberry pi b+ lol got 1 h/s per pi so :S:(

Go Sumo
greetz
Activity: 93
Hello, I can mine this coin @My Home (personal pc) ? Or need a very much GPU's for mine?
And there a any miners for windows for SUMOKOIN?

Thanks for replies. My English not good.
Hello, you can use Sumo Easy miner, SGminer, Claymore, XMR-Stak or any miner that can mine Criptonight. Some programs can be used to mine with CPU and others with GPU.
On the Internet there are some lists with the Cryptonight hashrates.
Have a nice day. Smiley
Activity: 295
I am very new to mining, please don t laugh I need with 3 standard PCs (like office PCs), I use Sumo Easy Miner and pool mine.sumo.fairpool.xyz
I mine since 2-3 days (Total not even 200H/s), and I checked in the explorer the Sumo addresses I created, I got nothing.
Do I need more delay to get something? Can I check my balance on the explorer as Sumo is a private coin, maybe the blockchain is not public?

Last thing, in my case, mining for fun small currency (but I like much Sumo), with standard office computer, where can I see the most profitable (but always betting on small marketcap projects that I like, like Sumo)?

Thanks for your help!

With such a low hashrate it will take a while till you reach payout threshold. On sumo pools you have a calculator that shows 0.38 SUMO/day for your hashrate. If you see the amount growing for you address then you just have to wait and it will be paid out at some point in time.
However for 3 computers this is fairly low HR, what CPU is that? If it has AES support you should get much higher hashrate.
Activity: 296

Thanks for your help!
Pages:
Jump to: