Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 95. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10
This just a start. Love this coin and glad to be in on the ground floor
Active community and active development will ensure that it takes its rightful place among the top privacy coins out there.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Starting refresh...
Height 82816 / 82817

Always one block behind ... rescan_bc ... 10 times no win  Sad
Activity: 78

No, Sumokoins DEV were not part of Monero.

But we do no who is dev (is anonimus rigth?). I hear that donation go to monero address , so it may have some relastionship (but maybe it not true)
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Community has just created a Sumokoin vs XMR comparison chart.
It will only grow bigger as Sumokoin development progress.

https://i.imgur.com/PbbEA7p.png

I hope the links above can answer your question.
Have a nice day. Smiley

The comparison infographic is slanted and self-serving. Don't get me wrong and start spurting out discombobulated emotional reaction like the usual suspects on here (a.k.a. the self-appointed cheerleaders). I do own some Sumo just like I own some of the established/top cryptos (been in this racket a while). I do want it to succeed. I just don't like cheerleaders, most especially the Kool-Aid-drinking variety (read: fanatics/zealots). I'm concerned that they'll eventually ruin/tarnish the reputation of this coin and turn people off.

So, in the spirit of full disclosure and steering away from slanted and sanitized spins or soundbites in order to not turn people off, I hereby add the following comparison facts albeit not favorable to Sumo:

Sumokoin                                                                                Monero

10% of the total token supply (about 9 million Sumo)                                      No premined tokens
       are being held hostage (premined)

only a couple of developers                                         100+ developers who are driven by ideology
     who have control over the premined tokens                                           and mostly work for free

Edit: Not FUD, just facts.

and explain to me why Sumo can't exists side by side with monero I don't see sumo trying to replace it but more of coexist with it .. So what is your problem with that or your "FEAR" .. most people are mining this coin and not buying it right now so why you trying to rain on their happy days with your FUD.. it pays faster (low min threshold 3 sumo vs 0.5 monero) and is easy to mine.. with that said why you scared ? mine some and you wouldnt feel so left out when it blows up that's my opinion ! or dont and feel stupid later the choice is yours

Please reread my posts and then read your post. Perhaps you'll get it this time around.

Edit: However, I can understand if English is not your first language.

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

I do own some Sumo just like I own some of the established/top cryptos (been in this racket a while). I do want it to succeed.

As a fellow Sumo-Owner, come and join our telegram channel (might have said this to you a few times before ...  Cheesy)

@thorRJ: Sumo is a young coin. We got some nice feedback on social networks lately and DEV work on the implementation of subaddresses in a new GUI-Release (even though subaddresses are merged into binaries already). If you want to have more information, join our telegram-channel. We have a nice community there.

And to answer your questions:

No, Sumo is not traded in the deep web (as far as I know).
No, Sumokoins DEV were not part of Monero.

If you have more questions, just ask!
Activity: 78
Well, seeing in the coinmarketcap she gave a big rise in value, what would be the reason?
All interesting coins grow up, because btc go down.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Is this currency being traded on the deep web? Were the developers of this project part of the monero before the fork? Well, seeing in the coinmarketcap she gave a big rise in value, what would be the reason?
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Well, I'm not the one displaying emotional outburst/breakdown as a response to mere facts. Didn't I mention fanatics/zealots? There you have it.

Yes agreed visdude Sumokoin has 10% premine and Monero has way more developers than the 4 that Sumokoin has.
Please disprove the facts about Sumokoin's higher levels of anonymity, privacy and security. If you cannot do it in a couple of sentences and you indeed need help you can refer to stoffu or fluffy to help you.

(By the way yes i am a fanatic and a zealot cause I strongly believe in the coin, I am following it from the first day, I am acquainted with the devs and I belong to the official PR team appointed by the devs with access to the coin's official media. If you think me or the rest of the team are not doing a good job on promoting the coin's public awareness I am sorry for letting you down)

EDIT: let me put it in bold
Yes agreed visdude Sumokoin has 10% premine and Monero has way more developers than the 4 that Sumokoin has.
Activity: 249

Have a nice day. Smiley

The comparison infographic is slanted and self-serving. Don't get me wrong and start spurting out discombobulated emotional reaction like the usual suspects on here (a.k.a. the self-appointed cheerleaders). I do own some Sumo just like I own some of the established/top cryptos (been in this racket a while). I do want it to succeed. I just don't like cheerleaders, most especially the Kool-Aid-drinking variety (read: fanatics/zealots). I'm concerned that they'll eventually ruin/tarnish the reputation of this coin and turn people off.

So, in the spirit of full disclosure and steering away from slanted and sanitized spins or soundbites in order to not turn people off, I hereby add the following comparison facts albeit not favorable to Sumo:

Sumokoin                                                                                Monero

10% of the total token supply (about 9 million Sumo)                                      No premined tokens

only a couple of developers                                         100+ developers who are driven by ideology
     who have control over the premined tokens                                           and mostly work for free

and explain to me why Sumo can't exists side by side with monero I don't see sumo trying to replace it but more of coexist with it .. So what is your problem with that or your "FEAR" .. most people are mining this coin and not buying it right now so why you trying to rain on their happy days with your FUD.. it pays faster (low min threshold 3 sumo vs 0.5 monero) and is easy to mine.. with that said why you scared ? mine some and you wouldnt feel so left out when it blows up that's my opinion ! or dont and feel stupid later the choice is yours
legendary

Well, I'm not the one displaying emotional outburst/breakdown as a response to mere facts. Didn't I mention fanatics/zealots? There you have it.

Have a nice day. Smiley

I am gonna burst into tears.... I can quote 30 posts of yours calling Sumo a scam and you now declare that you care for the coin and you own some as well. You are mental, absolutely, pathologicaly mental (most probably a liar as well since I dont believe you have any Sumo)

EDIT: By the way you told us a thousand times about the premine, disprove now the facts that Sumo is more anonymous and secure than Monero if you can
legendary

Have a nice day. Smiley

Activity: 210
Can somebody tell me if there is a 32bit Version for Windows of the Sumo easy miner ?
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Today was a VERY exciting day for everyone here ... The price went over 2$ and it isn't even 2018 yet. I believed in Sumokoin from the start on, but I could not imagine such a year.

And I still can't imagine what will follow in 2018.

This will be exciting and inspirational.

Wish you guys all the best!
Activity: 93
It just fork of monero. What is has special ?
I read roadmap and see only create wallet all the year.
Wary crazy premine 8 million.
Monero just fork of Bytecoin (BCN). What is has special?))

You think it will be cost more then monero or what ? It think it will be great.

https://pastebin.com/sC8dRtrA
The above was written by a regular user, its no shilling and devs or official community had nothing to do with it.
I hope it answers your question

Have a nice day. Smiley
Activity: 238
Can anybody explain to me what makes SUMOKOIN superior to other privacy/ anonymous coins?
I guess transaction costs are low.
I also really like the SUMO wallet. Its simply a good user experience.
Activity: 14
does anyone have a link to info on the SUMO devs? I saw someone posted that they have solid careers previously in their respective fields...

They still do so you will not find any link containing info about them
gr means Greece?
does anyone have a link to info on the SUMO devs? I saw someone posted that they have solid careers previously in their respective fields...

They still do so you will not find any link containing info about them
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
J
Activity: 14
hi to everyone!i need some help.
i found sumokoin 2 days ago and im looking to mine but to buy also some coins!
im using imac and the sumokoin wallet app it takes so longggg  Cry Cry Cry to synchronized!i have 84% percent and yesterday it was open more than 10 hours to reach that percent!is something wrong with the app with a setting or my end?
thank you in advance!
In Wallet -> settings -> has option for better internet.

which one to pick? i have 1.3MBps download speed!
Pages:
Jump to: