Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 83. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 103
As interesting as this coin looks at first in my opinion the premine seriously dents its credibility for me.

I'm usually with you on that, usually the big pre-mines are scam coins, but Sumokoin is very actively developed by a competent dev team.

Everything so far they said they would do they have done, I just with I would have mined it steadily instead of occasionally.

Seems to be a much higher quality coin that %95 of ones out there.

I just wish it was still "unknown" and did not get the bump in popularity just yet.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Since there are a lot of new guys here I quote the links again:

To give something usefull to the new ones here I collected some interesting links about the projekt (a few of them are spread over the first post on this threat, but I guess it could be usefull to have them on a post without to much information around them):

Sumokoin Wiki

Sumokoin Official Telegram

Sumokoin Russian Telegram

Sumokoin Indonesian Telegram

Sumokoin Reddit

Sumokoin Community Twitter

Sumokoin Pool List

Perhaps somebody didn't know one of those links before.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
You guys really think the coin can make it to $100? Or even $50 next year?

I think 40-50 dollar shouldn't be a problem next year. Sumokoin has better specifications than coins with far higher market caps.  

We already dipped 11$ without a big exchange or much media support. What do you think will happen after new exchanges next year?  Grin
Activity: 5
Hashrate 53.36 MH/S

10% of Monero Hashrate

What's going on  Huh  Huh

it's a very good sign indeed. 10% of Monero's price, I'm fine. And usually the price follows the difficulty of mining!

The price MUST follow the diff. Otherwise mining would not be worth it  Smiley
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hashrate 53.36 MH/S

10% of Monero Hashrate

What's going on  Huh  Huh

it's a very good sign indeed. 10% of Monero's price, I'm fine. And usually the price follows the difficulty of mining!
Activity: 21
Honestly you must be very stupid to sell at that level...... at 100 or 150 I would understand yes because that would be a reasonable price for this coin. It just needs some more promotion, good looking material etc as the work these guys provide is already pretty good. I stick to the target 100 USD for now. Look at the market cap and rank.....this coin is unknown and in stealth mode.
http://www.crypthor.net/sumokoin-an-opportunity-rocket-in-stealth-mode/
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Hashrate 53.36 MH/S

10% of Monero Hashrate

What's going on  Huh  Huh

Big boys are coming.

The recent dump could be a panic sell or a botnet that was mining SUMO after launch. It makes no sense to dump such a huge amount for low price unless you want to make a dent in the graph. It will go back soon.
Anyway whoever bought it, congrats. Cheap coins!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Hashrate 53.36 MH/S

10% of Monero Hashrate

What's going on  Huh  Huh
I still don't get who would be stupid enough to do so ...  Grin

Good for the ones with the buy-orders out! Congrats!
Activity: 65
Wow..I just cant believe. A few minutes ago some investor tried to get rid of almost 20k sumokoin and set the price for 20k satoshi while the regular price was around 55k satoshi. So the price dropped down instantly to 20k and stayed there for a few minutes...I was so unprepared that I didn't pull the trigger but those investors that set the buy price as low as 20k earned tons of money within a few minutes...Unbelievable!!   
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Hi
I am a happy "shareholder" of Sumo and I am very happy with this coin, I find it very promising.
What is missing but I guess it's coming is a webwallet witch would avoid to download the full blockchain...
Thanks to the community, to the devs, and moderators....

I am holding strong and for a while.... What will be the value of Sumokoin when/if Bitcoin ATH...? Smiley
The address you posted is wrong. There is a "space" inside it. If I delete that I get an address. But is says:

Total Hashes Submitted: 0

I guess something is wrong with your setup?
Activity: 21
Great guys, great support, stick to release dates and that is what makes projects big. 100 USD should be no problem. Keep up the great work and hopefully some more promotion soon. I like the project, the capabilities and the support behaviour of the team.  Smiley
I am mining on sumokoin pool for last 13 hours and see 0 payments but a haste of 5KH/s and share being regularly found. when can i see progress on my mining ie. coins earned

Guys if you want help, give us info:

What pool do you mine?
Did the pool find a block?
What's the min. payout of the pool?
Do you have a pending balance or not?

You can't get any help like this!
Activity: 254
Merit: 121
Hello, guys

Implemented Subaddress payouts support at FairPool SUMO https://sumo.fairpool.xyz
I see some miners are already testing the feature.

PS:
There was some web stats outage during the last couple days caused by ongoing scaling/migration process.
Mining and stratum servers are always up and running, calculating your rewards and processing payouts.
mine.sumo.fairpool.xyz:5555

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
As interesting as this coin looks at first in my opinion the premine seriously dents its credibility for me.

The premine is exactly what will push the project... if Sumo lacks more exchanges, marketing, bounty programs and more developers is because the premine is locked....

In 2017 you need funds to keep a project going... if you´re not running an ICO nor a premine, you´ll have a really hard time going up witht he big players..

But if you like community based project there is BitcoinZ and others... they are begging for funds all day because they realize now how expensive is to get listed on exchanges, pay developers, marketing, and on and on..

Don't invest then  Wink
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: