Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 81. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Loading Wallet is very very slow, why is that? it is synchronising here for 30 minutes now

if its the first launch, get ready for hours of syncing
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Loading Wallet is very very slow, why is that? it is synchronising here for 30 minutes now
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hey Visdue,

still didn't find any XMR cheerlieaders to fud? No? I still wonder why?  Grin

And by the way: What is it that you do? I mean, if you're not fudding our nice Sumokoin announcement here? A job? A hobby perhaps? Whats your substance?

Do you even understand what a higher mixin means in relation to privacy of your transactions? I'd say Sumo devs have currage implementing a high security feature, knowing that they will have to implement a lean way of dealing with it in reference to fees ect ... I'm a bit dissapointed that you don't see it. Just fancy words after all...

Oh and why are you getting more hostile again? I thought you are a port of the community now?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
It's called an "eventuality", foo. Monero could have started with a ring sig mixin number of 20...or 50 for that matter from the get-go (currently user selectable with a default minumum of 4) but they knew better. They had to have a cautious and conservative approach since they were pioneers and were sailing on uncharted waters and still continue to do so (continuing to be innovative). That's a logical method when conducting experiments of any sort. Of course, you don't have to go through such an arduous task when you could just copy the results of an experiment, dress it up and claim that you came up with it on your own.

In fact, the discussion (they're just brainstorming and doesn't mean they're implementing it at all; that's what responsible, logical people do) was spurred on by the eventual benefits of Bulletproofs (i.e. 80% transaction size/fees reduction and faster validation). How does Sumo approach such a very significant and very important implementation (Bulletproofs)? Oh Wait! It's open source code. Let's just lift it as before, put some lipstick on it and claim we came up with it on our own.

Cheerleaders -- all show, no substance.

Happen to Monero? What do you mean? lol  Smiley
Activity: 84
Did anything happen to Monero? I can't seem to find any information on it!
Activity: 21
Bought the Dip....awesome!!!!  Wink This coin and the team is much better than some others highly ranked and hyped
Activity: 18
Whoever dumped to make the price so awesome- thanks a million Wink

We are going through consolidation. Once we get past, we should see higher highs in the next round.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Whoever dumped to make the price so awesome- thanks a million Wink
Activity: 113
we need decentralized coinmarket cap site portal where you can update your own stuff without emailing centralized website
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
So much for their claim of being another fork.
They are openly discussing about hardforking to achieve the ringsize SUMOKOIN has from day one.
Its really loveable that the exchange of knowledge is a two way road between the two coins
https://github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/3035
Activity: 93

After talking with some relatives and friends they are going to invest 3000$.

In my humble opinion, the biggest problem is that I need to buy first Bitcoins in order to buy Sumokoins in Cryptopia. I guess the new exchangers that will come in summer will admit dollars and more people will buy. Who knows?  Roll Eyes

Hi, me too, I've invested some money in Sumo after I saw the spike and after doing some research.

You don't need bitcoins. I've solved it by sending dogecoin from another exchange (cheap transaction!) and bought some Sumo with that. Litecoin would also do the job. Wink
Grin The problem is that we don't have any of them. We are newbies.
Activity: 33

In my humble opinion, the biggest problem is that I need to buy first Bitcoins in order to buy Sumokoins in Cryptopia. I guess the new exchangers that will come in summer will admit dollars and more people will buy. Who knows?  Roll Eyes

Hi, me too, I've invested some money in Sumo after I saw the spike and after doing some research.

You don't need bitcoins. I've solved it by sending dogecoin from another exchange (cheap transaction!) and bought some Sumo with that. Litecoin would also do the job. Wink

Address: SumonzyoAnidrp3B6WhbntJLRJsPRD7LiSd2e5HjRV9h6qWj6ia2ihgRXn8ZwmwfQgZ1mL9EkcsBcEL L4h84v1yhMF9opLgjM1j
Viewkey: e6e58faa93dba88315f67f53cba9413ebf0f423badb62696aa28ce6c0db2df00
Locked amount: 600,000 -- Until height#: 153600 (July 2018)

Hello,

What will happen with these 600,000 SumoKoins in July?

Second question: Am I the only one who thinks that there is een mistake in the name sumokoin? Better be Sumocoin, no? Smiley

The name is the name... the first premine will be used to get Sumo on big exchanges.
Activity: 93
Hello, I have received unexpected 500$ and I would like to buy some Sumokoins. Should I use Cryptopia or Livecoin?

Thanks in advance.

Doesn't matter. Just use what you like more  Smiley

What is the easiest one to use?  Grin

EDIT: I'm doing an account on Cryptopia Wink

Cryptopia is pretty easy to use in my oppinion.

PS: After you bought, make some noise as this coin needs more attention as it is a great piece.
Feel free to shate:
- http://www.crypthor.net/sumokoin-an-opportunity-rocket-in-stealth-mode/

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

Address: SumonzyoAnidrp3B6WhbntJLRJsPRD7LiSd2e5HjRV9h6qWj6ia2ihgRXn8ZwmwfQgZ1mL9EkcsBcEL L4h84v1yhMF9opLgjM1j

Hello,

Second question: Am I the only one who thinks that there is een mistake in the name sumokoin? Better be Sumocoin, no? Smiley

I would say from marketing view only SUMO would be the best.
Activity: 33

Hello,

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
When you say multi pool, the mining software just points to a port and different coins are mined?

I guess so, each port have its own pool basically.

I didn't word that right. Multipool.us will let you mine different sha356 coins if you point to a port 9999. That includes bitcoin, digibyte, bch etc

You offer same feature?

I didn't do public pool yet at the moment.

It's the multipool that auto-switch to whichever best profitable coin to mine.

I never like multipool mining though, for me, I rather focus on single mining and hope it moon the hell out of it  Grin
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
There is a minor typo in  https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt:

if(ANDROID AND NOT BUILD_GUI_DEPS STREQUAL "ON" OR IOS)
    #From Android 5: "only position independent executables (PIE) are
supported"

The text in quotes is supposed to be on one line, then make' will work.
I suggest that we build up some test env where recent pull requests can be automatically tested before pushing them to master.
Master tree should be 100% bulletproof and tested all the time.

On OpenSUSE the build is still failing for me with:
/src/wallet/wallet2.h:475:38: note:   no known conversion for argument 7 from ‘uint32_t {aka unsigned int}’ to ‘std::set

The typo will be immediately corrected. Please open issues on git for such subjects in order to receive immediate attention
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
There is a minor typo in  https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt:

if(ANDROID AND NOT BUILD_GUI_DEPS STREQUAL "ON" OR IOS)
    #From Android 5: "only position independent executables (PIE) are
supported"

The text in quotes is supposed to be on one line, then make' will work.
I suggest that we build up some test env where recent pull requests can be automatically tested before pushing them to master.
Master tree should be 100% bulletproof and tested all the time.

On OpenSUSE the build is still failing for me with:
/src/wallet/wallet2.h:475:38: note:   no known conversion for argument 7 from ‘uint32_t {aka unsigned int}’ to ‘std::set

Pages:
Jump to: