Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 79. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
As far as I know there are at least 2 testnets:

One run by devs
One by community devs

Every feature is tested before merged on the master
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
What bothers me is that features are pushed to to "production" ad hoc without proper testing. Is there any whitepaper/wiki how testnet can be used to verify changes to the master tree?

Say I want to implement a super-duper feature but rather that pushing it to maste as a pull request I want to fork the master tree and build my own repo, then compile the code and test it on a sumo testnet. How this can be done? I cannot find any documentation how to do that. And I wish there was something like that for major pull requests, with results published on github. We don't want to do rollbacks as seen on Aeon. This breaks the trust and can damage the coin reputation in the long run.

With more people jumping on the SUMO train I can see also more community developers involved so having a testnet with proper documentation would be great.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It`s time to buy. Next near-term target is 0.00075 btc.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

The cheerleaders on here are employing the classic "diversion of attention" from real issues. They are desperately trying very hard to make it all about me and that I am fudding. Though I am flattered by their attention toward me, I must reiterate that it is not about me. It's about their cheerleading based on lies and half-truths for the sake of hyping up this crypto. Hype is good as long as it is based on whole facts. I am simply pointing out or filling in points/additional facts the cheerleaders have omitted in their claims (either innocently or on purpose). I am merely a messenger. Do not shoot the messenger. Again, it is not about me; it is about facts and common knowledge about this coin.

Cheerleaders -- all show, no substance.

Dont feed him by replying to him. If you check his profile he posts at no other thread than here. Let him be and say whatever he wants to say. Its a free expression forum.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

If they have a roadmap and they fulfill whatever they are promising, I don't think that's an issue. Am I right?

Exactly. Anyone who is a developer will know that meeting your goals is more important than perceived commit activity.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Don't be a fool... it is not about the number of commits. Devs work in private repos and do tons of work on a single pull. Other coins fake activity ...let me just quote a friend here...

Devs are ahed of their roadmap. Why give a fuck about the number of commits...

Its not about the number of commits, its about the quality of the commit. The commit https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/commit/151362028433571c9987e3fe4aaa52e79ab97559 had 8 files changed, with 407 additions and 79 removals. This could have been broken into any number of smaller commits, the devs simply chose to commit it all at once.

Edit I'd like to also add that a lot of other coins will simply change one or two lines and make that a commit to boost their perceived activity - be careful with judging only on the quantity of commits.

yes i a wondering if they are students or professionnal persons. the team does not communicate a lot...
I truly beleive in privacy so i a gathering information. THey have written here
https://medium.com/sumokoin/sumokoin-development-path-2c5e0fd1b0fa

"Of course, devs are working on free time only and all already have rather busy company jobs."

i know that if the team is not 100% dedicated to the project it will may have an impact.

The devs are really doing a great job with getting the wallets and updates out!
A problem i currently have is that they do not seem to have any marketing strategie or marketing at all which is really the most important thing in this speculation driven market.
Sumokoin should also consider a rebranding as nearly everyone i told about the coin that is heavily involved in the crypto space, thinks the name sounds cheap and scammy.

All in all a great coin but please devs, involve someone that makes sumokoin a big baller, which it certainly could be!

The dev team is composed of 4 or 6 guys ...
Their commits are not very active lately. Only SadBAtman commited and all are working on their free time...
How could this coin reach the moon in those conditions ?

You ve made a brand new account just for that? They ve merged ghost addresses on core in mid December and released an amazing GUI wallet supporting ghost addresses 5 days ago. Now go create one new account and try harder

yes i am new lool. Why does it look like strange?

If they have a roadmap and they fulfill whatever they are promising, I don't think that's an issue. Am I right?
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Non sequitur and juvenile replies (you should get a life, gtfo, have some sort of mental illness, etc.) = inadequate IQ to present a coherent and meaningful argument or discussion. Does this pretty much sums up the type/kind of people this copycoin attracts? You tell me.

Activity: 10

The cheerleaders on here are employing the classic "diversion of attention" from real issues. They are desperately trying very hard to make it all about me and that I am fudding. Though I am flattered by their attention toward me, I must reiterate that it is not about me. It's about their cheerleading based on lies and half-truths for the sake of hyping up this crypto. Hype is good as long as it is based on whole facts. I am simply pointing out or filling in points/additional facts the cheerleaders have omitted in their claims (either innocently or on purpose). I am merely a messenger. Do not shoot the messenger. Again, it is not about me; it is about facts and common knowledge about this coin.

Visdude you should get a life.. seriously just gtfo you must have some sort of mental illness.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

The team is ahead of the roadmap. That's all that is to say.
Activity: 2
Don't be a fool... it is not about the number of commits. Devs work in private repos and do tons of work on a single pull. Other coins fake activity ...let me just quote a friend here...

Its not about the number of commits, its about the quality of the commit. The commit https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/commit/151362028433571c9987e3fe4aaa52e79ab97559 had 8 files changed, with 407 additions and 79 removals. This could have been broken into any number of smaller commits, the devs simply chose to commit it all at once.

Edit I'd like to also add that a lot of other coins will simply change one or two lines and make that a commit to boost their perceived activity - be careful with judging only on the quantity of commits.

yes i a wondering if they are students or professionnal persons. the team does not communicate a lot...
I truly beleive in privacy so i a gathering information. THey have written here
https://medium.com/sumokoin/sumokoin-development-path-2c5e0fd1b0fa

"Of course, devs are working on free time only and all already have rather busy company jobs."

i know that if the team is not 100% dedicated to the project it will may have an impact.

A problem i currently have is that they do not seem to have any marketing strategie or marketing at all which is really the most important thing in this speculation driven market.
Sumokoin should also consider a rebranding as nearly everyone i told about the coin that is heavily involved in the crypto space, thinks the name sounds cheap and scammy.

All in all a great coin but please devs, involve someone that makes sumokoin a big baller, which it certainly could be!

Their commits are not very active lately. Only SadBAtman commited and all are working on their free time...

You ve made a brand new account just for that? They ve merged ghost addresses on core in mid December and released an amazing GUI wallet supporting ghost addresses 5 days ago. Now go create one new account and try harder

yes i am new lool. Why does it look like strange?

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Activity: 2

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
They didn't contact Next , It was submitted by a random user IMO.
I think they are planning to contact Binance and Bittrex once the first locked coins are released.
But a question to the developers , Why not trying to add it to Poloniex they do have some low MC coins there, and this coins does have some cool features. I don't think they require funds in order to add it to the exchange.

Vote so it might get a chance to be listed on Next
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3046/sumokoin-sumo

I will but they should consider contacting binance and bittrex to get listed on there.. a big exchange would be good publicity.
Vote so it might get a chance to be listed on Next
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3046/sumokoin-sumo

I will but they should consider contacting binance and bittrex to get listed on there.. a big exchange would be good publicity.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Activity: 21

Totally agree with you and I think there is more to come. Very happy I didnt sell the coin and see a potential of up to 100 USD in 2018

Pages:
Jump to: