Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 80. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Huobi is expanding to Japan:
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/chinese-cryptocurrency-company-huobi-holdings-expands-to-japan/

All it needs now is a little SUMO to be "Big In Japan". There is a clear information how to apply there. Did dev team already send the data? If not, then they should.
There is a good chance to get listed.

That could be a huge success!

SUMO performs really well since I bought some at the end of November when it was 0.80$.

Sumo always explodes time to time and get back to below 10.000 satoshi.

This was its biggest explosion but it seems it is going back when it started.

I doubt it will fall so deep this time, except BTC explodes again.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Huobi is expanding to Japan:
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/chinese-cryptocurrency-company-huobi-holdings-expands-to-japan/

All it needs now is a little SUMO to be "Big In Japan". There is a clear information how to apply there. Did dev team already send the data? If not, then they should.
There is a good chance to get listed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110

are you selling when dip ?  Grin

Exact, rule number one: buy high, sell low !  Cheesy
Activity: 125
Merit: 10

are you selling when dip ?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 125
Dont forget Buy the dip

Good moment to add more sumo
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
any idea on the reason behind this major dip happening right now?
Seems like panic selling but that is what I mentioned. If you dont market on the public side then one single drop can cause a domino effect. So I really hope they start to do some more for the public because this drop costs me massive amount now which is a big issue (now) even if it gained 500%, the issue is that this sends a signal while most altcoins rise like crazy.

A good dip is allways a chance to buy more, possibly lowering your entry price. You only loose if you panic and sell.

Be wise and hold Wink
Activity: 1
I am guessing there was a huge panic sale because of the rise of bitcoin price again after the Christmas/New Years dip. not fully unexpected but I was not expecting it to dip this low. I guess most people went for the quick money rather than long term.

for now I will HODL

probably a good time to buy LOW now. I bought at 0.00041000 before it rised, now it is more like 0.00030000. still a good HODL price imho.

ps: this is my first post!
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

Other altcoin are falling as well. looked like pump n dump starting now. some might lose a lot of money, but some are getting richer.
Activity: 21
Seems like panic selling but that is what I mentioned. If you dont market on the public side then one single drop can cause a domino effect. So I really hope they start to do some more for the public because this drop costs me massive amount now which is a big issue (now) even if it gained 500%, the issue is that this sends a signal while most altcoins rise like crazy.
Activity: 37
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Everyone are entitled to their own opinion, if he did think so, then let it be. It's a free world after all.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Let me quote this one more time just to prove my point again:

@Visude: I tried to PN you to discuss the aggresion you hold against Sumokoin and its community. But since I got no answer... I really tried my friend!

You have been positive about Sumokoin at the very beginning. You knew about the premine and I must state that no facts changed since that time (August this year). You seem to have a personal dispute with some members of this community and instead of shuting the ... up you blame the coin. I don't expect you to stop, but people who read this should know your hate is nothing but personal frustration and your comments are not fact-based at all.

And a second thing: it is nice you made up your mind about a cold wallet yourself. But so blame sumo-dev why it is not on the roadmap just bcs of a single mention of it? Come on... If you wanted to be part of the team and let your idea become reality, just ask.

Fyi: I will quote this everytime you fud this nice coin  Smiley

See: positive. Nothing changed since then. So why is the premine a problem now? Why is beeing a fork a problem now? Why can't I see any fud of you against ETN ot other xmr forks? You are cranky...  justgr and I tried to talk to you nicely a lot if times, even though your comments were toxic.

I think that if the devs are able to deploy useful tools ASAP to promote the primary function/use-case of Sumokoin or other similar cryptocurrencies for that matter (i.e. conveniently/easily transacting P2P just like cash) and therefore achieving mass-adoption as a consequence, it will have a very good chance of outpacing its sibling/parent sooner than later. For example, I have been wanting to be able to transact P2P with XMR within my circle like I have been able to do so with BTC for years now but to date, XMR has yet to release a simple, functional, secure and private mobile wallet (Android, etc.). It's really not practical or convenient lugging around a desktop/laptop (requiring WiFi connection) just to transact P2P (person-to-person just like with cash). I strongly believe that this is "key".

Ideally, the mobile wallet would connect by default to trusted, private and secure nodes (for user friendliness out of the box) designated/supported/endorsed by the devs that are devoid of any form of "logging" with an option to connect to one's personal/private nodes running at home or other locations that he/she has control over (for advanced/paranoid users). This is in accordance with the fungibility/privacy/security ethos of Sumokoin and similar cryptos that claim such features.

Good luck, devs!

That is one of the best comments to the coin so far. Couldn't agree more.

A nice mobile wallet would be sweet.

Thanks for the kind words. However, I expressed my views with both reservations and hope at the same time.

Reservations -- just like a lot of followers in this space, I'm not comfy with premines/ICOs because they create a temptation factor for yet another P&D or Exit scheme.

Hope -- that the devs mean well and are truly sincere about establishing a truly cash-like crypto that everyday people would use everyday (actual mainstream adoption and not just a pipe dream or a scheme). Hope -- that if it is indeed a sincere effort, they would deploy key tools to promote mass-adoption and usage (mobile wallet) a lot quicker (hopefully very soon) than its sibling/parent which has been lagging for a couple of years now.

We shall see.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
At least don't ignore my questions and type the same nonesense all over again... you are boring me visdude.

I pity you buddy...

Everybody can see why you fud Sumo: because devs did not answer your requests right away and you got cranky like a little bitch Cheesy And like all bitches, you never forget.

You did not have a problem with the premine and you did not have a problem with sumo's tech. Now you're just another asshole on the internet writing bullshit for no reason. At least you made it dumb enough for everybody to see what you really are...
Activity: 174
Lick me
It looks very interesting for miners.I am going to make some posts for reservation. Hope its price should be similar to Monero, too.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Better yet, is forking/copying Monero and premining 10% of the coin supply (approximately 9 million coins) considered an innovation?

legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Forking/copying Monero and increasing the ring sig mixin number to 12 is not an innovation. It's like somebody discovered water and the importance of drinking it as it is essential to our existence. Then some mofo comes along and claim that his discovery is more important/significant in that he found out that by chilling water, it is more refreshing to drink.

In fact, if someone forks Sumokoin tomorrow, calls it Bushidokoin and increases the ring sig mixin number to 36, do you consider that an innovation? Then a day or two later another mofo forks Bushidokoin, increases the mixin number to 108, calls it Shinobikoin and claims that it is an innovation...and so on and so forth...rinse, repeat. Really?

Edit: Cheerleaders -- all show, no substance.

Activity: 21
Loading Wallet is very very slow, why is that? it is synchronising here for 30 minutes now

if its the first launch, get ready for hours of syncing

Okidoki THX man
Pages:
Jump to: