Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 84. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Hello,

What is wallet/blockchain path for Sumo GUIWallet?
AppData\Roaming\SumokoinGUIWallet\ folder is emplty.
Programdata\SumokoinGUIWallet
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hello,

What is wallet/blockchain path for Sumo GUIWallet?
AppData\Roaming\SumokoinGUIWallet\ folder is emplty.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

projects start with a fork, it´s a starting point, nobody code from scratch... it´s progress and tech what make them strong and stand still in the market.. SUMO has the tech and the team is good.. the new GHOST addresses, the easy miner app, and other thing they are releaseing in just a few months of exitance make it strong and optimistic for the future...

Dash    -> forked Litecoin
Verge   -> forked Darkcoin (actually dash)
Monero -> forked Bytecoin
zCash   -> forked Zerocoin
Zen, komodo, hush and almost nay z-whatever -> forked zCash or any of their forks
and on and on.....

Of course stating in first stage what you forked is an exercice of honesty and also BAD MARKETING... you don´t go to Dash, verge, Monero, or other project to find out what they forked before anything else... and i hope as SUMO evolves and gains it´s own features, this would be moved to the wiki history or whatever.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Wow! A wannabe cheerleader coming apart at the seams even further with his emotional meltdown and desperately resorting to a juvenile, corny and very lame pronoun-switch ploy...continuing to be delusional and insist that Sumo is superior to Monero by posting a fancy schmancy, biased/slanted and self-serving comparison infographic that's mostly pseudo facts not to mention the omission of points that don't favor Sumo. This comparison fantasy is so laughable that it is like someone with only a pocket Swiss army knife picking a firefight with a DEVGRU team that is equipped to the hilt.

If this person represents as the vanguard of the Sumo project, then good luck to us all. We would need it very badly. I know the project can do a lot better than this dude.

And you can do much better if you take your problems somewhere else.

Again, people just can't help compare Sumo to other cryptos to justify its shortcomings. It sounds like compensating for the guilt and insecurity. Just because other cryptos have ICOs, it doesn't mean that it's fine and dandy and less or not at all wrong to have a premine. It's akin to saying "well, the other guys are stealing a whole lot...let's just steal less and it'll be fine".

Like I stated earlier, why can't you folks get over the comparison obsession and concentrate on making innovations instead so that Sumo could truly shine on its own merit. What's so hard to comprehend about that simple concept?

You just won "the most toxic guy of the year" award. Stop it. What you see as "stealing" is a true nature of opensource. It may not feel fair but it is how it works. You contribute to something bigger and sometimes get a recognition. I believe once the premine is unlocked, devs will contribute to Monero a lot.
And so far there has been plenty of innovations for such a young project, devs are minding their own business and don't spread any FUD. I like their attitude a lot more than Monero's core has been presenting publicly through the years.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Still strange that you only talk about Sumokoin's cheerleader Visdude. You never seem to notice them on the xmr ANN. I wonder why?

Wish you a nicei day buddy!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Ladyboy Ninja? That I gotta see.

Our community has build a very nice vanity address generator that can produce up to 4 preselected digits at an average desktop PC in a matter of minutes.
(5 and above needs time and lots of cpu power)

Download the binaries from here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9xhgmcz9q2nevw/vanity-64?dl=0

Use:
./vanity (vanityword)

eg ./vanity CASH will create an address like Sumoo0CASH4cthR4.....
./vanity RICH will give something like Sumoo3RICH2dfe5.....

Along with the address all keys will be produced in order to restore into a functional wallet. No seed words option yet.

Note that the code is still in BETA and has not be thoroughly tested so perform a couple of very small transactions to your newly generated address before deciding to use it in full.

Source code will be available on git (https://github.com/pwhelan) within the day

All credit goes to Phillip Whelan (Mad Jester)

I've now made it possible to choose the leading number in the address:
Code:
user$ ./bin/vanity --numeral=5 LoL
[*] Threads: 12 Cores: 12
[*] Searching for address starting with Sumoo5LoL
[*] Speed: 109200.000000 keys/s
[!] Address: Sumoo5LoL8PA2SrpXVpRZuY1m7wh2ncWXdo18yRWbTWE3oR1o2pqzuAX1iNHKVkXa9aaSEdzDmWHYVF5JvLrpppWTyMnwzCPGnM
[!] SpendKey: 97541287226b0b167a75e8c071cc701c92a967d1b9c12b249e97ec05e51baa02 ViewKey: 38b0b8123a3f87a2cd365e105ff6ae0829497d7217fdd1a0116e4dc19041db00

Nice one Phillip!
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
To give something usefull to the new ones here I collected some interesting links about the projekt (a few of them are spread over the first post on this threat, but I guess it could be usefull to have them on a post without to much information around them):

Sumokoin Wiki

Sumokoin Official Telegram

Sumokoin Russian Telegram

Sumokoin Indonesian Telegram

Sumokoin Reddit

Sumokoin Community Twitter

Sumokoin Pool List

Perhaps somebody didn't know one of those links before.

legendary

A cheerleader is usually a girl, right?

Edit: It's possible that it could be a ladyboy also.

legendary

There seems to be no option to define an explicit DB directory with Sumokoin_Wallet-v0.0.2-w64install instead of the default one (C:\ProgramData\sumokoin). Will such a feature be added under Settings tab...perhaps in the next point release to make it easier for the less tech-savvy folks to apply? I tried the --data-dir D:\new_directory flag in the shortcut target but it doesn't work and persistently create C:\ProgramData\sumokoin default directory.

+1 constant is not enough space on drive C:\
why it was impossible to immediately provide?

A good question.

Wow! A wannabe cheerleader falling apart at the seams even further with his emotional meltdown and desperately resorting to a juvenile, corny and very lame pronoun-switch ploy...continuing to be delusional and insist that Sumo is superior to Monero by posting a fancy schmancy, biased/slanted and self-serving comparison infographic that's mostly pseudo facts not to mention the omission of points that don't favor Sumo. This comparison fantasy is so laughable that it is like someone with only a pocket Swiss army knife picking a firefight with a DEVGRU team that is equipped to the hilt.

If this person represents as the vanguard of the Sumo project, then good luck to us all. We would need it very badly. I know the project can do a lot better than this dude.

I wasnt talking about you dude. Was it the feminine pronoun that got you confused?
I wish you good luck as well and Happy New Year!
legendary

Wow! A wannabe cheerleader coming apart at the seams even further with his emotional meltdown and desperately resorting to a juvenile, corny and very lame pronoun-switch ploy...continuing to be delusional and insist that Sumo is superior to Monero by posting a fancy schmancy, biased/slanted and self-serving comparison infographic that's mostly pseudo facts not to mention the omission of points that don't favor Sumo. This comparison fantasy is so laughable that it is like someone with only a pocket Swiss army knife picking a firefight with a DEVGRU team that is equipped to the hilt.

Guys could you please stop replying to her? She is just a Monero shilling attention whore who comes here whenever there is activity to kill her time.
She has no idea what she is talking about and can be seen by the mumblings and the fancy words she is trying to stick together to pass herself as "educated". Let her be Smiley
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

There seems to be no option to define an explicit DB directory with Sumokoin_Wallet-v0.0.2-w64install instead of the default one (C:\ProgramData\sumokoin). Will such a feature be added under Settings tab...perhaps in the next point release to make it easier for the less tech-savvy folks to apply? I tried the --data-dir D:\new_directory flag in the shortcut target but it doesn't work and persistently create C:\ProgramData\sumokoin default directory.

+1 constant is not enough space on drive C:\
why it was impossible to immediately provide?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi all, I present a new SUMOKOIN Mining Pool

- Web over SSL
- Pool Fee: 1%
- Minimum Payout: 2 SUMO

Translation soon to SPANISH,

Enjoy Mining!    

Treshold 2 Sumo?? Wow.... First time I mining Sumo in somewhere else the threshold was 0.5 SUMO. Now they decrease to 0.1 SUMO
Good luck....
Activity: 3
Our community has build a very nice vanity address generator that can produce up to 4 preselected digits at an average desktop PC in a matter of minutes.
(5 and above needs time and lots of cpu power)

Download the binaries from here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9xhgmcz9q2nevw/vanity-64?dl=0

Use:
./vanity (vanityword)

eg ./vanity CASH will create an address like Sumoo0CASH4cthR4.....
./vanity RICH will give something like Sumoo3RICH2dfe5.....

Along with the address all keys will be produced in order to restore into a functional wallet. No seed words option yet.

Note that the code is still in BETA and has not be thoroughly tested so perform a couple of very small transactions to your newly generated address before deciding to use it in full.

Source code will be available on git (https://github.com/pwhelan) within the day

All credit goes to Phillip Whelan (Mad Jester)

I've now made it possible to choose the leading number in the address:
Code:
user$ ./bin/vanity --numeral=5 LoL
[*] Threads: 12 Cores: 12
[*] Searching for address starting with Sumoo5LoL
[*] Speed: 109200.000000 keys/s
[!] Address: Sumoo5LoL8PA2SrpXVpRZuY1m7wh2ncWXdo18yRWbTWE3oR1o2pqzuAX1iNHKVkXa9aaSEdzDmWHYVF5JvLrpppWTyMnwzCPGnM
[!] SpendKey: 97541287226b0b167a75e8c071cc701c92a967d1b9c12b249e97ec05e51baa02 ViewKey: 38b0b8123a3f87a2cd365e105ff6ae0829497d7217fdd1a0116e4dc19041db00
Activity: 93
Sumo GUI Wallet v0.0.2

This version is to incorporate subaddresses feature (named "Ghost" addresses) to UI. 10 "ghost" addresses are always available to use while used addresses are grouped with available balances.

NOTE:

• The new wallet binaries are not fully compatible with old wallet files. After upgraded, you should run "Rescan Blockchain" to refresh wallet and reveal all transaction history. That's highly recommended.
  • Exchanges may not update their wallets to the latest version so that withdrawal to subaddresses would result in errors. Please make consult supports before using subaddresses for coin withdrawal.

Changes:

- Full support for sending and receiving to subaddresses.
- Receive tab shows ghost addresses along with main address, ready to use.
- Various bug fixes for better wallet stability.

Downloads:

https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/releases/tag/v0.0.2

GREAT!!! Thank you very much.
legendary

Again, people just can't help compare Sumo to other cryptos to justify its shortcomings. It sounds like compensating for the guilt and insecurity. Just because other cryptos have ICOs, it doesn't mean that it's fine and dandy and less or not at all wrong to have a premine. It's akin to saying "well, the other guys are stealing a whole lot...let's just steal less and it'll be fine".

Like I stated earlier, why can't you folks get over the comparison obsession and concentrate on making innovations instead so that Sumo could truly shine on its own merit. What's so hard to comprehend about that simple concept?

Pages:
Jump to: