Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 86. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Sumo-cchi is strong these days. Thanks a million to dev team for steady and fair approach.
I hope the community will grow and there won't be anyone toxic as we have seen before.

It would be great to get some media coverage. So far there wan't much about the coin so if you can please share the news.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Sumo GUI Wallet v0.0.2

This version is to incorporate subaddresses feature (named "Ghost" addresses) to UI. 10 "ghost" addresses are always available to use while used addresses are grouped with available balances.

NOTE:

• The new wallet binaries are not fully compatible with old wallet files. After upgraded, you should run "Rescan Blockchain" to refresh wallet and reveal all transaction history. That's highly recommended.
  • Exchanges may not update their wallets to the latest version so that withdrawal to subaddresses would result in errors. Please make consult supports before using subaddresses for coin withdrawal.

Changes:

- Full support for sending and receiving to subaddresses.
- Receive tab shows ghost addresses along with main address, ready to use.
- Various bug fixes for better wallet stability.

Downloads:

https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/releases/tag/v0.0.2

Awesome work guys!
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Very impressive results! Congratulations!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Congratulations ! Sumo gets better each day  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 119
Sumo GUI Wallet v0.0.2

This version is to incorporate subaddresses feature (named "Ghost" addresses) to UI. 10 "ghost" addresses are always available to use while used addresses are grouped with available balances.

NOTE:

• The new wallet binaries are not fully compatible with old wallet files. After upgraded, you should run "Rescan Blockchain" to refresh wallet and reveal all transaction history. That's highly recommended.
  • Exchanges may not update their wallets to the latest version so that withdrawal to subaddresses would result in errors. Please make consult supports before using subaddresses for coin withdrawal.

Changes:

- Full support for sending and receiving to subaddresses.
- Receive tab shows ghost addresses along with main address, ready to use.
- Various bug fixes for better wallet stability.

Downloads:

https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/releases/tag/v0.0.2

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
https://easyhash.io/stats say that I submitted 68.5 Million H/s, but balance is 0 SUMO, why so? It is always at 0....

Classic example of luck-based solo mining. You haven't found a block, most likely, so no coins for you. Even if you find a block, you will only earn ~36 SUMOs at the current rate.
Activity: 15
I really believe in sumokoin i did alot of research before picking a coin and i mined 300 coins or so and went to sell them to buy in at the increase of btc and man was that a mistake but the guy who bought my coins is prob dancing around right now haha. luckily my miners still going strong!
Activity: 468
J
https://easyhash.io/stats say that I submitted 68.5 Million H/s, but balance is 0 SUMO, why so? It is always at 0....

You should Capture (Screen Shoot) the screen, not posting the links (or put your wallet id)

it's probably because they rarely find blocks. they've gone 3 days without finding one in their history.
Activity: 40

You should Capture (Screen Shoot) the screen, not posting the links (or put your wallet id)
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
no Sumokoin is an excellent fork of Monero, with a smart and talented development team. An ever larger community. A very good project with a bright future!
Activity: 126
Activity: 83
Sumokoin's mobile wallet for android and new GUI wallet including ghost addresses (subaddresses) released!

Sounds great Smiley
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Do you think the rise of Sumokoin is a pump and dump? Look at what is happening to ZClassic... It is really unimaginable. It was only $1.8-$2 one month ago...

Sumo was undervalued for weeks. This coin as so much to offer. This is no pnd for sure.
J
Do you think the rise of Sumokoin is a pump and dump? Look at what is happening to ZClassic... It is really unimaginable. It was only $1.8-$2 one month ago...

not sure, but it the rise was certainly not based on any hype or rumors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
J
seems sumo's recent rise brought DDOS to a lot pools....wonderful
Activity: 20
For the growth, if we stay in the 9$-10$ zone for a while, we may say it was a mid-term growth... If it goes on increasing too fast (e.g. 25$ in 1 week), then I'll be a bit more cautious. This said, I think that a 25$ value would be viable by early February.

Just my 2 sumoshis, though, as cryptocurrencies are hardly "secure" and "stable" assets.  Wink

Don't worry, it's almost impossible for sumo to reach 25$ in 1 week with craptopia, so sometimes, shit exchange is a big plus  Grin

Perhaps Cryptopia will be enough for that. You know, Sumo made me believe in a lot of abnormal or unexpected things...  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
For the growth, if we stay in the 9$-10$ zone for a while, we may say it was a mid-term growth... If it goes on increasing too fast (e.g. 25$ in 1 week), then I'll be a bit more cautious. This said, I think that a 25$ value would be viable by early February.

Just my 2 sumoshis, though, as cryptocurrencies are hardly "secure" and "stable" assets.  Wink

Don't worry, it's almost impossible for sumo to reach 25$ in 1 week with craptopia, so sometimes, shit exchange is a big plus  Grin

$25 is nothing comparing to what could be. it wouldn't be the first coin to jump to 100 in 24hours in case that will happen. and its not impossible if difficulty will keep raising like right now
Activity: 70

Just my 2 sumoshis, though, as cryptocurrencies are hardly "secure" and "stable" assets.  Wink

Don't worry, it's almost impossible for sumo to reach 25$ in 1 week with craptopia, so sometimes, shit exchange is a big plus  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: