Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 33. (Read 97779 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Huh

+20,000 = Wallet that installs without manual steps...

No one new is going to mine or buy if the damn wallet does not install correctly.

the new wallet autogenerates the proper config. So only install and start the wallet is enough.

yeah, sometimes you need to restart it after the initial start to generate the conf file. sometimes you dont. im not sure why that is, i could look at it to fix it. but its a minor issue at most. anyway. most people seem to be wanting the multipool over the multiple coin wallet. ill give it another few hours before i start working on one. im doing coin updates right now anyway. getting the new wallet ready before release.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Huh

No one new is going to mine or buy if the damn wallet does not install correctly.

the new wallet autogenerates the proper config. So only install and start the wallet is enough.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Huh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
multicoinwallet +1
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Multipool +1
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Multipool +1
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
gunna ask for some votes. finish multipool first? or finish multiple coin wallet first? i can only do one at a time, post your votes.

Multipool +1
legendary
gunna ask for some votes. finish multipool first? or finish multiple coin wallet first? i can only do one at a time, post your votes.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I like SuperCoin
but with the abundance of new coins people are loathe to put much value against them anyway.
good luck

Disagree. SuperCoin fills a niche in the anon market and does it very well and, was doing it very well until issues arose with the previous developer. I see this coin prospering under the new leadership and I, for one, am buying.

PS: I'd rather mine when the new multi-pool is ready....  Smiley

Yeah hopefully we can get the new multipool soon, and yeah alot of altcoins out there but Supercoins is one of the kind.
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
I like SuperCoin
but with the abundance of new coins people are loathe to put much value against them anyway.
good luck

Disagree. SuperCoin fills a niche in the anon market and does it very well and, was doing it very well until issues arose with the previous developer. I see this coin prospering under the new leadership and I, for one, am buying.

PS: I'd rather mine when the new multi-pool is ready....  Smiley
Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
I like SuperCoin
good luck

Thanks for your support!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
I like SuperCoin
good luck
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Can you update the OP page, another question what file should i download on here https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/SuperCoin? or this is just for coders/programers?.?

thats the source code, if you are on linux you should download it and qmake then build the wallet. if you are on windows or mac please wait until we post new wallets on the OP and update the OP
compiling the wallet went fine. Perphaps it should be a little bit redesigned? Can we make the white letters black? And get rid of the purple bar?

Yes PLEASE, yuck... (sorry)
legendary
I know superteamdev own does social network accounts twiter,FB but thats old, Griffith can you make those accounts or put/choose someone to create'em  cuz we do need them and what about a website? dont feel pressure am just suggesting...

We are working on this, among other things.
It should be ready fairly soon
keep minting Wink

Good! But as far as Twitter, this shouldnt be much of a problem right?  Cheesy

I dont want to sound impatient but we should already have a twitter presence since its the easiest way to market SUPER.

we are finishing up a new website, the URL and such will be announced with the twitter and so forth. dont worry. PR is working on that, as for wallet updates. there have been some git updates. if you know how to compile the source code is up (from the updates we have made thus far) we are working on a few more mostly minor things before the wallet itself is compiled and just downloadable. In wallet trading feature should be released for beta to our pre selected testers any day now (you know who you are, if you dont then you arent one so dont ask if you are) Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I know superteamdev own does social network accounts twiter,FB but thats old, Griffith can you make those accounts or put/choose someone to create'em  cuz we do need them and what about a website? dont feel pressure am just suggesting...

keep minting Wink

Good! But as far as Twitter, this shouldnt be much of a problem right?  Cheesy

I dont want to sound impatient but we should already have a twitter presence since its the easiest way to market SUPER.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Happy Holidays SuperCoin community!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hello.
SuperCoin SUPER has been added for trading on alcurEX exchange.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=SUPER_BTC

Happy trading!

ALCUREX is an online cryptocurrency exchange registered in Finland.
Business ID: 2612007-8 FINLAND
legendary
Activity: 1610
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Yup, its at an all time high of 1399 sat on Bittrex since the new dev!!! LOVING IT!!

Vegas

Nice to hear from you Vegas!

Supercoin is going to be big in 2015!

Good to see you. I created a website specifically geared towards high pos coins, wallet updates, and software updates. I just started and get over 100 visitors a day!!

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

keep minting Wink
Pages:
Jump to: