Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 31. (Read 97779 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
It's got my attention as I am always on the lookout for a decent usefully coin with a promising future.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

?.

what? umm.. did you click something? i mean, inherently multiple addresses arent bad? they dont nessisarily do anything. did you click something to generate them?

and ill look at the transaction thing right quick.

edit: transactions have an amount. it just isnt showing up. ill go look to see what possibly caused that.

EDIT2: all of the qt files on my dev environment are blank. i dont know how that happened. i will resync from git and rebuild the wallet for you. more than likely this is only a windows problem. sorry. im not sure how that happened

No i didnt click any button or anything they just generating by them'self i know theres nothing bad whit having a few address but what if it doesnt stop?    and keep creating them ok one u have resync the the wallet i try it again and let you know .

if you resync the addresses will still be there because it will just read the keys off of the wallet.dat file. but you can try it.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

?.

what? umm.. did you click something? i mean, inherently multiple addresses arent bad? they dont nessisarily do anything. did you click something to generate them?

edit: transactions have an amount. it just isnt showing up. ill go look to see what possibly caused that.

EDIT2: all of the qt files on my dev environment are blank. i dont know how that happened. i will resync from git and rebuild the wallet for you. more than likely this is only a windows problem. sorry. im not sure how that happened

No i didnt click any button or anything they just generating by them'self i know theres nothing bad whit having a few address but what if it doesnt stop?    and keep creating them ok one u have resync the the wallet i try it again and let you know .
legendary
wanted to mention something on the transactions tab it doesnt show the Amount of coins .

Other thing is creating random address i have like 6 new address now the wallet its doint it by itself or is just me?.

wanted to mention something on the transactions tab it doesnt show the Amount of coins .

Other thing is creating random address i have like 6 new address now the wallet its doint it by itself or is just me?.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
NEW SUPERCOIN WALLET! Download it from the new website for our dev group

all OS supported. website like on the front page.

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.

old wallet SuperCoin version 3 is still working?

yes it is still working,

you dont have to update. but i dont know why you wouldnt? idk... ummm. i will post something saying mandatory update if there is a critical update that will cause old wallets not to work.

thanks for the superfast replied... its not that i dont want just dont have time now... tnx...
legendary

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.

yes it is still working,

you dont have to update. but i dont know why you wouldnt? idk... ummm. i will post something saying mandatory update if there is a critical update that will cause old wallets not to work.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

legendary
TrustedCryptos website is an excellent idea.

I just draw the webmasters attention to a spelling error on the home page..

>> Our coins can be bought on various Exchanges <<
>> We gaurantee development and support <<

should be  guarantee

just read you pm. fixed
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
TrustedCryptos website is an excellent idea.

I just draw the webmasters attention to a spelling error on the home page..

>> Our coins can be bought on various Exchanges <<
>> We gaurantee development and support <<

should be  guarantee
Great to see the new wallet just wanted to mention something on the transactions tab it doesnt show the Amount of coins .

Other thing is creating random address .
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
hey guys. uploading the new supercoin wallet now. i will give a link and redo the front page.

also we are testing in wallet trading today. and i will be working on the last page of JS i need for the multipool after testing is done (assuming my roommate doesnt want to play video games for a bit since he is leaving for 2 months tomorrow morning)

i also have my last final of the semester on thursday. so tomorrow night and thursday i wont be working due to i want to study for a bit and pass the final.

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

Hi Griffith,

Great that you have updated the wallet, but the link to download Windows wallet is not working. Could you check this on your website.
This is also the case for the other coins (MWC, and ECC).

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Hallo Student Wiskunde....Nederlands?

I have just checked the link http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Windows/SuperCoin-qt.zip but for me it's working fine.

The other coins you are correct, we didn't populate them yet, except the mac wallets
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
hey guys. uploading the new supercoin wallet now. i will give a link and redo the front page.

also we are testing in wallet trading today. and i will be working on the last page of JS i need for the multipool after testing is done (assuming my roommate doesnt want to play video games for a bit since he is leaving for 2 months tomorrow morning)

i also have my last final of the semester on thursday. so tomorrow night and thursday i wont be working due to i want to study for a bit and pass the final.

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

Hi Griffith,

Great that you have updated the wallet, but the link to download Windows wallet is not working. Could you check this on your website.
This is also the case for the other coins (MWC, and ECC).

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
legendary

legendary

1: When will the first page of this forum be updated with a link to the new Windows wallet?        <-- after we compile it. give me an hour or so

2: ETA for multicoinwallet features for Supercoin?        <-- i dont know im working on it, it takes time

3: ETA for multipool?   <-- same as #2 since i have to do both

4: ETA Linux wallet?  <-- its been available for quite some time now

5: ETA for adding your version of what you deem to be (true anonymous Transactions by adding whatever code that you and the  community can agree with to be added towards Supercoin to make it even better than it is currently if that's even possible lol?     <-- community for the most part insisted it was fine the way it was so i havent touched it yet

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

1: When will the first page of this forum be updated with a link to the new Windows wallet?

2: ETA for multicoinwallet features for Supercoin?

3: ETA for multipool?

4: ETA Linux wallet?  

5: ETA for adding your version of what you deem to be (true anonymous Transactions by adding whatever code that you and the  community can agree with to be added towards Supercoin to make it even better than it is currently if that's even possible lol?

Thanks Griffith, mdtspain, & sovie for all of your hard work!
legendary
pak
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Thanks for the updates dev.
We are all waiting for good news.
legendary
officially got the new supercoin wallet working (on windows, there are some small linux bugs we are fixing). apprerently if you click on the top menu in the wrong spot it dissapears Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: