Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 32. (Read 97779 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
i wont be working on code today, i am taking a personal today to go snowboarding. will resume tomorrow.

I hope you're enjoying your day off.

Supercoin has a bright future!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
i wont be working on code today, i am taking a personal today to go snowboarding. will resume tomorrow.

Thanks for the update..    Enjoy your day !
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Multipool adds create buying support on the exchange because miners mine profitable coins and get paid in SUPER.

Multicoin wallet is a nice tech innovation.

The best would be to have both of the them in the upcoming weeks, but of course it's best to start with the wallet!

We are looking forward to see your work Griffith!

The wallet is coming. We are doing some tests before we will release it. Yesterday night (european time) we found a bug, and we are looking to resolve that. We have rewriten some calculations that where necessary to resolve the bug. We can only test if it is resolved once every 24hrs...thats why this is taking so long.

I will also give you some idea how long development takes. For 2 months now we are working on in wallet trading. We have 1 person working on that as a full-time job, Monday to Saterday ~8hrs a day. It is in the finnishing stages, but not ready yet.

Thanks for the updates!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Multipool adds create buying support on the exchange because miners mine profitable coins and get paid in SUPER.

The best would be to have both of the them in the upcoming weeks, but of course it's best to start with the wallet!

The wallet is coming. We are doing some tests before we will release it. Yesterday night (european time) we found a bug, and we are looking to resolve that. We have rewriten some calculations that where necessary to resolve the bug. We can only test if it is resolved once every 24hrs...thats why this is taking so long.

I will also give you some idea how long development takes. For 2 months now we are working on in wallet trading. We have 1 person working on that as a full-time job, Monday to Saterday ~8hrs a day. It is in the finnishing stages, but not ready yet.

Good news, thanks.

A lot of people here got screwed by the first dev time, dont take it personal if we are pushy.  Grin

No offence taken at all...  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good news, thanks.

A lot of people here got screwed by the first dev time, dont take it personal if we are pushy.  Grin
Lol, I think I got targeted by a group of fake account but hey, 50 retweets cant be bad for SUPER!

Still waiting for the official Supercoin twitter account... If you dont have time to manage it Im sure some people in the community could! (I personally couldnt but I retweet SUPER a lot)

https://twitter.com/BrookeFinancial/status/543366509733892096

legendary
Activity: 1076

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
gunna ask for some votes. finish multipool first? or finish multiple coin wallet first? i can only do one at a time, post your votes.

+1 for multicoin wallet.

Multipools are everywhere and dont really seem to provide much of a boost. A multicoin wallet is a tech advancement, a differentiator.

+1 for multicoin wallet!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Multipool, but in cooperation with WePayBTC.com, if possible!

Info from WePayBTC.com Twitter:

...DRK/DOGE/etc payouts support (more on this later) and bugfixes.

https://twitter.com/WePayBTC/status/541565547062636546

i highly recommend that people should NOT download anything from that site

Why?

they want you to download their custom miner that doesnt look like it is open source. could contain hazardous code. its mostly just a warning from me to you all

Thanks for wonderful warning.  Now that's what I call a DEV who cares about the community and actually knows how to show support!

100%+
Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

Why?

they want you to download their custom miner that doesnt look like it is open source. could contain hazardous code. its mostly just a warning from me to you all

Thanks for the wonderful warning.  Now that's what I call a DEV who cares about the community and actually knows how to show support!
legendary

Why?

Activity: 88

Why?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
gunna ask for some votes. finish multipool first? or finish multiple coin wallet first? i can only do one at a time, post your votes.

+1 for multicoin wallet.

Multipools are everywhere and dont really seem to provide much of a boost. A multicoin wallet is a tech advancement, a differentiator.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

multicoin wallet, obviously.
multipool is just vaporware
a multicoin wallet will attract new investors that is what supercoin need.
Activity: 88

RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

Multipool

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Multipool  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: