Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 35. (Read 97781 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Can you update the OP page, another question what file should i download on here https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/SuperCoin? or this is just for coders/programers?.?

Yes, this is the source code from SUPERCOIN. We will compile the wallets later today, and announce the links to download.
I am making some last changes. Will upload them to the github when ready and tested. Then we will start to compile the wallets
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Can you update the OP page, another question what file should i download on here https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/SuperCoin? or this is just for coders/programers?.?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
are there any news concerning the supercoin homepage and social media channels? did we receive access?
whats the current homepage to download the new wallet ?

thanks Smiley

Concerning the website and the media channels... we have no access to those channels. We will upload the new wallets to the Github and post a link in the OP.
Also we will upload the wallets to a fileserver (mega or tinyupload) then you can choose where you want to download from.

For now the source code without the menu on the left side, but with auto- config, new logo, adjusted colors and supersend allways visible is here: https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/SuperCoin

NEW WALLET UPDATE!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I can imagine Supercoin it sort of like a mainstream Darkcoin with a happier name. Nothing is a sure thing, but there is some talent behind it now to my knowledge
legendary
are there any news concerning the supercoin homepage and social media channels? did we receive access?

thanks Smiley

Concerning the website and the media channels... we have no access to those channels. We will upload the new wallets to the Github and post a link in the OP.
Also we will upload the wallets to a fileserver (mega or tinyupload) then you can choose where you want to download from.

For now the source code without the menu on the left side, but with auto- config, new logo, adjusted colors and supersend allways visible is here: https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/SuperCoin
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

thanks Smiley
legendary
So the changes that are made:

New Logo in the wallet,
Colors adjusted,
Auto - generation of config file,
Supersend is now allways visible,

and proberly before we compile the wallet we will move the menu to the left side.

If there are some more changes that where needed to do....Now is the time to let us know, otherwise wait for a new wallet update
legendary
Activity: 1400
linux wallet has been available from day 1. everything you need is in the github repo. just download and compile

if u need the repo link

www.github.com/Greg-Griffith
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
commited some updates to the git today. probably gunna change the gui tomorrow to one that is different. if anyone has any other requests. post them now

does it include a linux wallet as well?
legendary
commited some updates to the git today. probably gunna change the gui tomorrow to one that is different. if anyone has any other requests. post them now

Glad to see we moving forward does that update includes the auto config file?   

yeah, had a bug though. it would reject the file because the way the server option was running. just pushed a fix to the git maybe a minute ago. also removed +=staticlib from the qt.pro file. not sure how that got in there
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

Glad to see we moving forward does that update includes the auto config file?   
legendary
Activity: 519
Wish I could've got more lol, price is starting to climb steadily
legendary
Hello All,

I am planning to put in 3BTC buy support for Supercoin.

Any suggestions. And Yes, I want more coins for my BTC.

We are expecting development update from Griffith in the next few days, so yeah, it's not stupid to have a few buy orders before the announcement.

we updated the git a bit today. about to make another commit. just fixed something. edited the Qt.pro file. going to change the gui tomorrow. andd...

idk. Was there an update people would like me to make that im missing? if so let me know
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
2000 satoshi soon enough. Enjoy the ride.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello All,

I am planning to put in 3BTC buy support for Supercoin.

Any suggestions. And Yes, I want more coins for my BTC.

We are expecting development update from Griffith in the next few days, so yeah, it's not stupid to have a few buy orders before the announcement.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
hey guys, weekend didnt pan out as i had originally planned. will be making some code update commits to the git today. sorry for the delay

Take your time sir!  check your PM btw.

yeah. i had 5. im going through them. no worries. i check it every time i log in here

Don't worry we all trust you, and I am very happy to see price movement.
legendary
hey guys, weekend didnt pan out as i had originally planned. will be making some code update commits to the git today. sorry for the delay

yeah. i had 5. im going through them. no worries. i check it every time i log in here
Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

No worries, thanks for the communication.
Pages:
Jump to: