Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 34. (Read 97779 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
It is gone forever sorry!
Guys, I still have 40.000 coins stuck on Mintpal. I tried to withdraw it from Mintpal to my wallet a while ago when Mintpal was shut down but still havent received it yet. Is there a chance that i get it back or is it gone for ever?

Ok. Thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
It is gone forever sorry!
Guys, I still have 40.000 coins stuck on Mintpal. I tried to withdraw it from Mintpal to my wallet a while ago when Mintpal was shut down but still havent received it yet. Is there a chance that i get it back or is it gone for ever?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I know superteamdev own does social network accounts twiter,FB but thats old, Griffith can you make those accounts or put/choose someone to create'em  cuz we do need them and what about a website? dont feel pressure am just suggesting...
I am here from to beginning and I have bought some super in the past. For me super is like the black swan in cryptocurrency and resembles bitcoin in the beginning. The tech of supercoin is superiour to other anon coins and what i like is that the original devs werent in it for the money. That's a rarity in crypto land. Keep it up, maybe we do have the black swan in our hands after all.

1000+!
Yup, its at an all time high of 1399 sat on Bittrex since the new dev!!! LOVING IT!!

Vegas

Nice to hear from you Vegas!

Supercoin is going to be big in 2015!
I am here from to beginning and I have bought some super in the past. For me super is like the black swan in cryptocurrency and resembles bitcoin in the beginning. The tech of supercoin is superiour to other anon coins and what i like is that the original devs werent in it for the money. That's a rarity in crypto land. Keep it up, maybe we do have the black swan in our hands after all.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Yup, its at an all time high of 1399 sat on Bittrex since the new dev!!! LOVING IT!!

Vegas
Looking good Super aint it?

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I think first 100k then 5$ then moon  Smiley
yup!  retweeting!

Btw the idea of paying for a cryptocurrency to be on exchange is all about taking your money.  If it profitable to trade a particular cryptocurrency the exchange would do it on their own or not!  Plain and simple.  You won't hear an exchange saying.it.won't trade bitcoins because they don't like the DEV! Lol.  As long as supercoin is on Bittrex, Cryptsy, & allcoin then we will be fine.  The other exchange will support trading Super one we get to and hold 10,000 satoshi!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good exposure for Supercoin by Bitcoin Canada on twitter....

RT!

https://twitter.com/bitcoincanada1/status/542623925092757504

By the way, my friend at ISG3D wants to remind you that it's -10% OFF on everything you see at ISG3D.com if you pay in SUPER Supercoin.

We will be implement a way to pay very easily with cryptocurrency.

Supercoin still trading at 1300, price is holding up good!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
i read the thread, on my linux (ubuntu LTS 14.01) the text is black.

i dont use gnome. at this point im pretty sure it is a gnome problem. we will change some things that should fix it. will keep you posted
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Using the new wallet on Xubuntu 14.10, works (and looks!) great!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Can you update the OP page, another question what file should i download on here https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/SuperCoin? or this is just for coders/programers?.?

thats the source code, if you are on linux you should download it and qmake then build the wallet. if you are on windows or mac please wait until we post new wallets on the OP and update the OP
compiling the wallet went fine. Perphaps it should be a little bit redesigned? Can we make the white letters black? And get rid of the purple bar?

Is that a linux wallet?

The wallet should look like this, this is the MAC wallet.

yes, Linux. Ubuntu 14.10 with gnome 3.14.1.

Ok, I will have a look what I can do... in max 1 hr it should be ok
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can you update the OP page, another question what file should i download on here https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/SuperCoin? or this is just for coders/programers?.?

thats the source code, if you are on linux you should download it and qmake then build the wallet. if you are on windows or mac please wait until we post new wallets on the OP and update the OP
compiling the wallet went fine. Perphaps it should be a little bit redesigned? Can we make the white letters black? And get rid of the purple bar?

Is that a linux wallet?

yes, Linux. Ubuntu 14.10 with gnome 3.14.1.
legendary
Activity: 1076

Is that a linux wallet?

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Thanks guys for the fast response!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: