Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 133. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Excited to receive my neoDice today  Grin

I can confirm that Bter credited my UNITY back to my account.
nowhere have I read that neodice will be paid out today. if i am wrong please correct me, but i believe james said that it will happen at an undisclosed time this upcoming month

You're right, it might not be today.

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/%28pre-ann%29-neodice/msg108943/#msg108943

Just an estimate. Either way I'm excited  Smiley
Activity: 779
Merit: 500

nowhere have I read that neodice will be paid out today. if i am wrong please correct me, but i believe james said that it will happen at an undisclosed time this upcoming month
Activity: 690
Merit: 501

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
so what happen with my supernet on SAE , they can stay there???

Yes, SAE is a web-based Nxt wallet, so it can hold your NXT and Nxt Assets.
Activity: 196
Ah yes, the info is inside the OP by now. I'll just assume it mustn't have been there the whole time, because I probably would have found that paragraph when I was looking the other day.

Just sent all my assets to that address there.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
So, this is possibly quite obvious, but I don't find any definite statement for this: How would one go ahead and exchange their TOKEN for UNITY solely through the NXT network at this point?

I could of course just send my TOKENs back to the issuing account, but... again, no official info on this to be easily found. So how can and should I do it?

Redeem TOKEN for SuperNET
If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, send it to: NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)
It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

UNO_owner's posts are not official, although he quoted jl777.

Here's official https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8973082

If you transfer TOKEN to NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL, SuperNET asset will be transferred back.
James
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
So, this is possibly quite obvious, but I don't find any definite statement for this: How would one go ahead and exchange their TOKEN for UNITY solely through the NXT network at this point?

I could of course just send my TOKENs back to the issuing account, but... again, no official info on this to be easily found. So how can and should I do it?

Redeem TOKEN for SuperNET
If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, send it to: NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)
It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg
Activity: 196

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
hello,everyone.
later  I will tell you when the bter give neodice!
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
so what happen with my supernet on SAE , they can stay there???
Activity: 313
Unity is now trading on Poloniex  Cool
so i have to send my tokens from SAE to the adres what is given on page 1 and then the tokens will be send back to SAE as unity?Huh

Yes.
ok , tanx for fast reply
Activity: 237
so i have to send my tokens from SAE to the adres what is given on page 1 and then the tokens will be send back to SAE as unity?Huh

Yes.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Does SuperNet support anonymous messages?

I think that would be a very useful feature for SuperNet to offer.

DarkNote is the only coin which offers secure private messaging based on proven Cryptonote encryption.

Their roadmap also shares some common goals with SuperNet, check it out:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8980301

Based on what I've learned about the technology behind it this would be very easy to add as a feature. (the messaging)

Yeah, I also think James mentioned something like this in the past to be added to the future dev roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Does SuperNet support anonymous messages?

I think that would be a very useful feature for SuperNet to offer.

DarkNote is the only coin which offers secure private messaging based on proven Cryptonote encryption.

Their roadmap also shares some common goals with SuperNet, check it out:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8980301

Based on what I've learned about the technology behind it this would be very easy to add as a feature. (the messaging)
Activity: 251

Ok, thank you!  Smiley

Also, you should find your assets listed when viewing your address with www.nxtreporting.com or www.nxtexplorer.com.
Activity: 252

Sorry if asked before, but where I can dl UNITY mac wallet ?  Shocked

Since it's an asset, you should find it under 'My Assets' in the NXT wallet http://nxt.org/get-started-nxt/download-nxt-software

Ok, thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 251

Since it's an asset, you should find it under 'My Assets' in the NXT wallet http://nxt.org/get-started-nxt/download-nxt-software
Activity: 252
Jump to: