Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 151. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 504
Any timeline/explanation why we can't withdraw UNITY from BTER yet?

Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Wait for the cheater slowly appear
Activity: 247
How many minutes or hours does it take to receive Unity after sending tokens in?
valarmg is running it manually
not sure his schedule, seems like every few hours, maybe he is on a hot date since it is Friday nite?

15 minute wait right now.

edit:Next request is taking way longer so perhaps he has gone on the date. C'mon, SuperNet is more important than women!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
How many minutes or hours does it take to receive Unity after sending tokens in?
valarmg is running it manually
not sure his schedule, seems like every few hours, maybe he is on a hot date since it is Friday nite?
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
what will happen when supernetwork start adding other crypto? of course Unity will go up to the moon.  Now its really cheap compare to the value it will reach. Wait and see!
Activity: 301
Why the account NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL has only 4 supernet?

It shouldn't have any.  That's where you send Token, but not where the SuperNET comes back from.  Someone may have sent it some SuperNET by accident.

this account

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?ac=3241012100141793575,

he gets the supernet and returned

This is the reddeeming account and not the issuer, it is being funded gradually with the asset and then it is sent to the end user

I stay token does not report any benefit, can not vote or receive dividends.
You can only trust for someone to value being a rarity, I do not think so

Edit

Is it ok to hold UNITY or should I be converting it to SuperNET?

Any advantages/disadvantages to holding it in UNITY?

It shouldn't have any.  That's where you send Token, but not where the SuperNET comes back from.  Someone may have sent it some SuperNET by accident.

This is the reddeeming account and not the issuer, it is being funded gradually with the asset and then it is sent to the end user

OK, I see
thank you very much
Activity: 273

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Activity: 476

Is it ok to hold UNITY or should I be converting it to SuperNET?

Any advantages/disadvantages to holding it in UNITY?
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
my signature:

SuperNET by jl777 - the future of cryptocurrencies [bb code]

Code:
[b][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346][size=9pt][color=grey]Super[/color][color=orange]NET[/color] by jl777 - the [color=gray]future[/color] of [color=orange]cryptocurrencies[/color][/size][/url][/b] [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8974215][size=6pt][bb code][/size][/url]

without the signature code reference link:

SuperNET by jl777 - the future of cryptocurrencies

Code:
[b][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346][size=9pt][color=grey]Super[/color][color=orange]NET[/color] by jl777 - the [color=gray]future[/color] of [color=orange]cryptocurrencies[/color][/size][/url][/b]

Like it? Send some tips Wink
NXT-KYGW-EYUW-9L99-4PL4U

Bump  Grin
Activity: 695
Now have Unity in my account, thanks

PS: Thanks for the signature fudge  Wink
Activity: 552
SuperNET on AE = UNITY on Bter ?

Yes, but withdrawal is not up yet for Bter->Nxt AE
I am waiting as well. Also need to set up a wallet on Nxt AE to withdraw it to. Are you using an online Nxt AE wallet to withdraw UNITY to or will you use a downloadable one from the following link? http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/

I'm using both. At home I use the downloaded NxT client. Away I use trade.secureae.com.

I'm nervous putting in my private keys on a website, but they seem to be legit.
This is my first time using the Nxt wallet. I first downloaded and installed it from http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/ (Mac version). Upon first installing the wallet it selected a randomly generated 12-word paraphrase for me and gave me an account ID. I closed the wallet and then reopened it. I entered a different passphrase than the one initially given to me to see if the wallet would still give me access. The wallet gave me access to the dashboard but I observed a different account ID than the one given to me when given the randomly generated 12-word passphrase. Is this normal? Why do I get access to the dashboard and see a different account ID when entering an incorrect passphrase? I guess this stresses the importance of never losing you passphrase; otherwise you have no way of accessing the assets tied to a particular account ID ... I think.  Huh
this is very easy , just you must enter 12-word paraphrase completely accurate and same primary shape even the space between words. Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

do we have any idea when this will be ready?
bter now has all the assets
freeworm is traveling though, not sure of his schedule

James

Just to make sure, if I transfer my tokens from SAE (secureae) to NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL, they will appear in the supernet assets ballance on SAE?
As I have the option transfer, can I transfer them to a bter account?
THX

Yes to your first question.

Yes to your second question, AFTER you get superNET you can "deposit" it to BTER. Once BTER gets that functionality up and running though. I have no idea of that status.

Ok, thanks m8
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I feel like this is a huge problem with nxt that needs to be resolved... (Maybe with trustless 2 factor multisig on your phone). I am so worried that if anything or anyone was able to get their hands on my password then what the hell would I do? There is no "change password" functionality. I would need to go through my assets one by one and transfer them to a new account. Followed by sending my nxt(since I need my nxt to transfer out the assets). With bitcoin it's easy because you just send all your coins to new address, takes a second. With nxt you possibly have so many things in your account; this lack of 2 factor or multisig is a massive problem that needs to be solved asap. I feel paranoid as shit entering my password into secureae. My single account holds everything I own in nxt, including a massive investment in supernet. In bitcoin I would have had 90% of this in cold storage but that does not appear to be possible with nxt and is an extremely paranoia bringing feeling.

There is a wallet called Offspring that stores your passphrase in a wallet.dat file. Although, it needs to be updated. If it is that important to anyone it is open source.

Allright, lets not start the "brainwallet" vs "wallet.dat" debate here, again. There`s other threads for that.
Sorry, off topic !
On topic is: that I got my second half of Token / Supernet redemption, just now !
And, I can tell you, I`m a happy camper  Smiley

Long lives . . , well, you know . . !

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I feel like this is a huge problem with nxt that needs to be resolved... (Maybe with trustless 2 factor multisig on your phone). I am so worried that if anything or anyone was able to get their hands on my password then what the hell would I do? There is no "change password" functionality. I would need to go through my assets one by one and transfer them to a new account. Followed by sending my nxt(since I need my nxt to transfer out the assets). With bitcoin it's easy because you just send all your coins to new address, takes a second. With nxt you possibly have so many things in your account; this lack of 2 factor or multisig is a massive problem that needs to be solved asap. I feel paranoid as shit entering my password into secureae. My single account holds everything I own in nxt, including a massive investment in supernet. In bitcoin I would have had 90% of this in cold storage but that does not appear to be possible with nxt and is an extremely paranoia bringing feeling.

Doesn't seem that would take more than a minute to do that. A function could easily be created that would sweep everything to a new account.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

do we have any idea when this will be ready?
bter now has all the assets
freeworm is traveling though, not sure of his schedule

James

Just to make sure, if I transfer my tokens from SAE (secureae) to NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL, they will appear in the supernet assets ballance on SAE?
As I have the option transfer, can I transfer them to a bter account?
THX

Yes to your first question.

Yes to your second question, AFTER you get superNET you can "deposit" it to BTER. Once BTER gets that functionality up and running though. I have no idea of that status.
Jump to: