Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 154. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
SuperNET on AE = UNITY on Bter ?

Yes, but withdrawal is not up yet for Bter->Nxt AE
I am waiting as well. Also need to set up a wallet on Nxt AE to withdraw it to. Are you using an online Nxt AE wallet to withdraw UNITY to or will you use a downloadable one from the following link? http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

withdrawal?what is it mean?
Activity: 690
Merit: 501

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 46
When will UNITY withdrawal be enabled on bter?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Good news!

First message on SuperNet was transferred between two nodes!

irc log:
[07:06] done!
[07:06] fudge did any msg get through from me?
[07:06] beautiful Smiley
[07:06]   >>>>>>>>>>>>> received message.(hellofudge) NXT.482478496576188177 from hop.209.126.70.159/6777
[07:06] fudge did you get a >>>>>>>>>>>> message
[07:07] you got it!
[07:07] seems so
[07:07] very inefficient routing, but now I can debug it
[07:07] so just keep it running
[07:07] restart if it crashes
[07:08] historical moment! long live supernet!
[07:08] brings a tear to my eye

actually yours was the second node outside of my triplet

[21:19] just sent you a msg
[21:19] 0 >>>>>>>>>>>>> received message.(getityet) NXT.17940672839185113512 from hop.104.41.129.107/6777
[21:19] 8894667849638377372
[21:19] !!
[21:19] the first SuperNET message
[21:20] I guess I shouldnt strip the spaces
[21:20] ^_^
[21:20] I was going to add a ? but didn't ^_^
[21:21] got yours now
[21:21] WARNING: got height.236071 vs expected h.236072 for 6085179457720320 >>>>>>>>>>>>> received message.(hellothere) NXT.5558871420373351853 from hop.209.126.70.156/6777
[21:21] great!
[21:22] so this means we should be able to test anybody to anybody

So there are some routing issues due to the onion layers requiring every layer to know how to route to the next hop and once that is fixed, we will be able to get reliable comes to one hop away from the private node

if things go well by early next week, this will be solved and I will be able to finalize the Teleport, which is currently being design reviewed by anonymint and will also be reviewed by Kristov Atlas

Between the shellshock, new nodes coming online, issuing SuperNET asset and starting redeem process, explaining detailed design issues, not much coding progress today, but these are all things that have to be done, so progress nonetheless

James
Great to see Super is Neting. Smiley
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I transfer the TOKENs i have on NXT asset exchange, to NXT account NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL

Wizardry and such occurs in which I need no involvement.

That's right. The SuperNET funds are in that account. They will run a script to send you the equivalent number of funds for your TOKEN. I just received my first SuperNET today.

Something called UNITY then appears in my NXT AE, having been swapped for TOKEN, and through this UNITY in my NXT account, I then 'earn'... something... over time, without having to do anything more.

You receive SuperNET funds, which is the same. (It's called SuperNET on the NXT AE)

What you 'earn' will be eventual dividends by revenue streams generated by SuperNET through various projects and fees. As SuperNET acquires more capital and revenue sharing agreements, and continues to monetize more technologies (ads on BTCD wallet, freemarket, etc.) your dividend payments will rise.

Activity: 585
Logo placeholder vote: https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=15.msg422#msg422

Ether is trying to get this done soon, so please cast them votes....
Activity: 200
So, ELI5:

I transfer the TOKENs i have on NXT asset exchange, to NXT account NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL

Wizardry and such occurs in which I need no involvement.

Something called UNITY then appears in my NXT AE, having been swapped for TOKEN, and through this UNITY in my NXT account, I then 'earn'... something... over time, without having to do anything more.

Sorry but really cbf to read acres of pages. If the above is wrong, please ELI2? I'll bring free juice boxes and popup books for all who help.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Right now, being able to get some UNITY/SuperNET so close to ICO price is sort of a blessing, in my opinion
Activity: 31

How come UNITY is now trading for less than ICO price? :/
Because of dogcoin   
Activity: 145

According to which exchange/market pair?
Activity: 493

that's a common trend from what i've seen in the crypto world. it might take a few weeks to pick up
Activity: 252

Because people wanna buy high and sell low to me  Smiley I like that
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
BUMP:

Can't find answer to the biggest questions for investors:

1. How often and when can we see first dividends payouts.
2. Can we keep unity on bter and still get dividends (how will this work) ?
3. Any advantages in keeping unity in personal wallet ?

1. I don't think there's an official timetable yet.
2. Yes. BTer will pay BTC and NXT dividends.
3. Same advantages to keeping anything in your own wallet rather than a centralised exchange (control, security).

Will BTER pay the same dividends af if we store UNITY in our wallets? Or I assume they will take a fee?

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)

If you purchased TOKEN from NXT AE, the above is the redemption address to transfer the TOKEN to.
when the redeem script is run, you will get the SuperNET asset sent. I think in about 12 hours the redeem will be run next by valarmg

If you have TOKEN on bter, it should already have been converted to UNITY and I think by tomorrow it will be possible to deposit/withdraw UNITY <-> SuperNET

James

All those who sent their TOKEN to the Redeem address should now have received their superNET
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/supernetwork-ipopoloniex/msg107698/#msg107698

I will send all TOKEN from the Redeem account to genesis in due course.

I can confirm that i received my SuperNET assets. Thanks !
Activity: 476

Activity: 237
NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)

If you purchased TOKEN from NXT AE, the above is the redemption address to transfer the TOKEN to.
when the redeem script is run, you will get the SuperNET asset sent. I think in about 12 hours the redeem will be run next by valarmg

If you have TOKEN on bter, it should already have been converted to UNITY and I think by tomorrow it will be possible to deposit/withdraw UNITY <-> SuperNET

James

All those who sent their TOKEN to the Redeem address should now have received their superNET
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/supernetwork-ipopoloniex/msg107698/#msg107698

I will send all TOKEN from the Redeem account to genesis in due course.
Activity: 389

3. Same advantages to keeping anything in your own wallet rather than a centralised exchange (control, security).

Will BTER pay the same dividends af if we store UNITY in our wallets? Or I assume they will take a fee?

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Jump to: