Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 149. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Looks like the fate is fading away  Smiley No wall... Soon I'm gonna get cheap UNITY
Activity: 476

^ lol ^

But seriously, where is the BTER buy wall as promised?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Well, it isn't right...there should be a buy wall as promised.

That is my main gripe, it's been live for some time now and no buy wall as promised.

There's a buy wall in the NXT AE.
NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM,   6'477.0000,   113.2500,   733'520.25

6,500 SuperNET available to be bought at 113.25

No one said that you were guaranteed to make a profit from selling into the buy wall.

Understood, thanks. Would of been better to buy post-ICO though.

Depends on exactly when you bought. On the Nxt AE, it is selling for 160NXT at the moment, and it was available for around 120NXT at one point (The value of NXT went up for a while). It's easy to know afterwards the exact best time to buy. There's no such thing as an investment that is guaranteed to always go up.

That is my main gripe, it's been live for some time now and no buy wall as promised.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

I do not know how to short though, and quite frankly don't want to.

I was on the understanding this would be a good investment, but it seems to be going down each time I look at it.

It's a long term investment, no one expected it to shoot up in the intermediate aftermath. (Everyone who was interested could have bought at ICO price for the last 2 weeks, why would there be huge demand at higher prices once it's finished?) If you are looking for something short-term then sell and move on to something else.

Understood, thanks. Would of been better to buy post-ICO though.

I was on the understanding this would be a good investment, but it seems to be going down each time I look at it.

It's a long term investment, no one expected it to shoot up in the intermediate aftermath. (Everyone who was interested could have bought at ICO price for the last 2 weeks, why would there be huge demand at higher prices once it's finished?) If you are looking for something short-term then sell and move on to something else.

Why is the UNITY price below ICO & keeps going down?

It's at 0.01073 BTC (138 NXT), on a weighted-average basis, by our count.  Well off the peak of a few days ago, but still above the average ICO price of 0.01004.  At least in BTC terms.  Given that NXT was rising during most of the ICO, if you bought early with cheaper NXT, it's possible you're underwater in NXT terms, even net of the bonuses/discounts.  But probably not by much - if I recall correctly, the first NXT offering price was something like 141.

For anyone concerned about further slides, a friendly reminder that we've got ShortUNITY available on the NXT Asset Exchange. Target value has risen from 100 to 126 over the last 3 days, as UNITY/SuperNET has fallen from our initial marker of 180 NXT.

So with the Short available it's quickly sounding like a bad ICO buy, no?

I wouldn't say so.  The short is there primarily for hedging purposes.  Ideally, it should even reduce volatility in the price of the underlying, which makes UNITY more attractive.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

It's at 0.01073 BTC (138 NXT), on a weighted-average basis, by our count.  Well off the peak of a few days ago, but still above the average ICO price of 0.01004.  At least in BTC terms.  Given that NXT was rising during most of the ICO, if you bought early with cheaper NXT, it's possible you're underwater in NXT terms, even net of the bonuses/discounts.  But probably not by much - if I recall correctly, the first NXT offering price was something like 141.

For anyone concerned about further slides, a friendly reminder that we've got ShortUNITY available on the NXT Asset Exchange. Target value has risen from 100 to 126 over the last 3 days, as UNITY/SuperNET has fallen from our initial marker of 180 NXT.

I wouldn't say so.  The short is there primarily for hedging purposes.  Ideally, it should even reduce volatility in the price of the underlying, which makes UNITY more attractive.

Why is UNITY tanking?

I am not happy at being down almost 20% already.

Also not happy at a buywall being promised & not being there.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Why my account has no interest in Bter ?

No.

Well my investment is down already.

Also, where is this buy wall?
Activity: 149

No.

Activity: 168
rookie mistake... that was it... thanks Cassius.

I can't transfer ALL the TOKEN, i am stuck with 574 TOKEN that are not transferable within my NXT client, any ideas?

EDIT: this is the message i get inside my asset transfer dialogue: TOKEN - 0 available for transfer (574 total)

NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)

If you purchased TOKEN from NXT AE, the above is the redemption address to transfer the TOKEN to.
when the redeem script is run, you will get the SuperNET asset sent. I think in about 12 hours the redeem will be run next by valarmg

If you have TOKEN on bter, it should already have been converted to UNITY and I think by tomorrow it will be possible to deposit/withdraw UNITY <-> SuperNET

James

Open orders?

It's at 0.01073 BTC (138 NXT), on a weighted-average basis, by our count.  Well off the peak of a few days ago, but still above the average ICO price of 0.01004.  At least in BTC terms.  Given that NXT was rising during most of the ICO, if you bought early with cheaper NXT, it's possible you're underwater in NXT terms, even net of the bonuses/discounts.  But probably not by much - if I recall correctly, the first NXT offering price was something like 141.

Activity: 37

It's at 0.01073 BTC (138 NXT), on a weighted-average basis, by our count.  Well off the peak of a few days ago, but still above the average ICO price of 0.01004.  At least in BTC terms.  Given that NXT was rising during most of the ICO, if you bought early with cheaper NXT, it's possible you're underwater in NXT terms, even net of the bonuses/discounts.  But probably not by much - if I recall correctly, the first NXT offering price was something like 141.

Activity: 31
BTW:I think the name of unity is not good.  Now at  bter  it  have not a chinaese name.

would these be more telling/natural?:

SUP
SN

unity in  china  mean “团结币”,but  this Translation is not good。
Activity: 200

Already have, so fingers crossed. I know it's my screw up not anyone else's, but I really hope it can be fixed as simply as it being sent back to my account. Smiley We'll see.

He's awake Smiley
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=4940.msg108102#msg108102

Yes, everyone should have received their SuperNET for TOKEN redeem (except if you sent in the last 20minutes) and Mineotaur should has had his SuperNET returned.
Received. Thankyou for sorting my mistake so efficiently Smiley
Jump to: