Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 150. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Already have, so fingers crossed. I know it's my screw up not anyone else's, but I really hope it can be fixed as simply as it being sent back to my account. Smiley We'll see.

He's awake Smiley
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=4940.msg108102#msg108102

Yes, everyone should have received their SuperNET for TOKEN redeem (except if you sent in the last 20minutes) and Mineotaur should has had his SuperNET returned.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Already have, so fingers crossed. I know it's my screw up not anyone else's, but I really hope it can be fixed as simply as it being sent back to my account. Smiley We'll see.

He's awake Smiley
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=4940.msg108102#msg108102
Activity: 200
Why the account NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL has only 4 supernet?

It shouldn't have any.  That's where you send Token, but not where the SuperNET comes back from.  Someone may have sent it some SuperNET by accident.

this account

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?ac=3241012100141793575,

he gets the supernet and returned

OH CRAP, That was me... I was overwhelmed with stuff last night so must have done this by accident. How the heck do I get it back? Can the owner of the account just return it to the account it was sent from please? I screwed up, lol  Huh

Maybe send a PM to valarmg.
Activity: 251

It shouldn't have any.  That's where you send Token, but not where the SuperNET comes back from.  Someone may have sent it some SuperNET by accident.

this account

OH CRAP, That was me... I was overwhelmed with stuff last night so must have done this by accident. How the heck do I get it back? Can the owner of the account just return it to the account it was sent from please? I screwed up, lol  Huh

Maybe send a PM to valarmg.
Activity: 200

this account

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Right now, being able to get some UNITY/SuperNET so close to ICO price is sort of a blessing, in my opinion

..what was the ICO price..?

0.01 BTC
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
When does this alt coin fund start to buy alt coins?
Activity: 420
"to endure to achieve"
@deejay

this is from the OP:

######
Official SuperNET NXT addr: NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
Official SuperNET TOKEN asset: 15641806960898178066
Beware of any SuperNET related asset issued by any other account

If your asset show any other ID they are fake
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Sorry if I have missed it somewhere but what happened to the buy wall that was to be setup with funds etc?
"to endure to achieve"
I can't transfer ALL the TOKEN, i am stuck with 574 TOKEN that are not transferable within my NXT client, any ideas?

EDIT: this is the message i get inside my asset transfer dialogue: TOKEN - 0 available for transfer (574 total)

NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)

If you purchased TOKEN from NXT AE, the above is the redemption address to transfer the TOKEN to.
when the redeem script is run, you will get the SuperNET asset sent. I think in about 12 hours the redeem will be run next by valarmg

If you have TOKEN on bter, it should already have been converted to UNITY and I think by tomorrow it will be possible to deposit/withdraw UNITY <-> SuperNET

James

Open orders?

Check the details of your TOKENs.
Only TOKENs from this account and ID are legit TOKENs:

Account: NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
Asset Id:  12071612744977229797

If your TOKENs show any other Account ID or Asset ID they are scams and obviously cannot be swapped into legit ones.

edit: hang on a sec just checking the TOKEN ID from the early issuing ID
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I can't transfer ALL the TOKEN, i am stuck with 574 TOKEN that are not transferable within my NXT client, any ideas?

EDIT: this is the message i get inside my asset transfer dialogue: TOKEN - 0 available for transfer (574 total)

If you purchased TOKEN from NXT AE, the above is the redemption address to transfer the TOKEN to.
when the redeem script is run, you will get the SuperNET asset sent. I think in about 12 hours the redeem will be run next by valarmg

If you have TOKEN on bter, it should already have been converted to UNITY and I think by tomorrow it will be possible to deposit/withdraw UNITY <-> SuperNET

James

Open orders?
Activity: 168

James
"to endure to achieve"
BTW:I think the name of unity is not good.  Now at  bter  it  have not a chinaese name.

would these be more telling/natural?:

SUP
SN

Activity: 31
24h volume(cny):10109cny
                 (btc):39.6btc
Activity: 378
Anyone else experiencing that BTer is forcing 3 zeroes on the end of the bid?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
If you transfer TOKEN to NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL, SuperNET asset will be transferred back.
James

How much time does it usually take? I sent 7 TOKEN, but didn't get SuperNET in return.
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/6796156969314210920
it is not automated
valarmg runs it manually
not sure his schedule, I heard he had a hot date
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Any timeline/explanation why we can't withdraw UNITY from BTER yet?

Thanks

freeworm is traveling, not sure when he will be able to enable it.
hopefully sometime this weekend, but it is a weekend and people have been known to not work on weekends

James

Keep up the good work James!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
If you transfer TOKEN to NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL, SuperNET asset will be transferred back.
James

How much time does it usually take? I sent 7 TOKEN, but didn't get SuperNET in return.
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/6796156969314210920
Activity: 31
Wait for the cheater slowly appear
I think we should  let unity trade  in btc38 or  okcoin.
It  is  good for unity.

BTW:I think the name of unity is not good.  Now at  bter  it  have not a chinaese name.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Any timeline/explanation why we can't withdraw UNITY from BTER yet?

Thanks

freeworm is traveling, not sure when he will be able to enable it.
hopefully sometime this weekend, but it is a weekend and people have been known to not work on weekends

James
Jump to: