Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 83. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Can you confirm that the below linked site is under supernet developer control and that the linked supernet-1.3.3.1.zip is the standalone client?

http://www.supernet.org/en/
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
plodding along...
added file transfer API, which probably doesnt sound like any big thing, but it is fully encrypted and while the initial version is to ip address, things are setup so it could be routed to DHT address, use onion layers or even telepathy.

I needed a way to reliably transmit the DB MGW's withdraw tx and it didnt fit in the UDP packet, so I had to make a layer that automatically breaks it up into pieces and retries until it gets acknowledged by the other side. Basically tcp like functionality on top of the UDP, though of course nothing as fancy

This was a way to get the final piece needed for the DB MGW and also solves the MMatrix comms issue and anything else in the future that needs files (or large buffers) transferred

James
                        Anyone winning?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
plodding along...
added file transfer API, which probably doesnt sound like any big thing, but it is fully encrypted and while the initial version is to ip address, things are setup so it could be routed to DHT address, use onion layers or even telepathy.

I needed a way to reliably transmit the DB MGW's withdraw tx and it didnt fit in the UDP packet, so I had to make a layer that automatically breaks it up into pieces and retries until it gets acknowledged by the other side. Basically tcp like functionality on top of the UDP, though of course nothing as fancy

This was a way to get the final piece needed for the DB MGW and also solves the MMatrix comms issue and anything else in the future that needs files (or large buffers) transferred

James
legendary
Activity: 924
Someone dumped SuperNET like a fool  Smiley

Subsidizing the spread traders... Wink
Activity: 252
Someone dumped SuperNET like a fool  Smiley
legendary
Why SuperNET is not listed @trex??

Good point. Who has a contact there?

bittrex doesnt like crypto 2.0 thats why they dont list them

They listed BLOCK...

Like James said BLOCK is just a random PoS clone coin so there's no special tech involved at all. I guess they're planning on eventually swapping it out for tokens on the NHZ asset exchange I guess. And then they'll be in the same position as UNITY is.

my understanding is that the current BLOCK is just temporary, similar to TOKEN for SuperNET. Not sure if NHZ asset exchange is up and running yet, if it is, they should be able to switch over, but I guess if none of the exchanges support NHZ assets, that would explain a delay.

Since so few exchanges support NXT assets, I dont know of any that are trading NHZ assets...
I guess it would be like XCP was before it got onto Polo, it just traded within the XCP exchange.

James
legendary
Activity: 826
amarha

They listed BLOCK...

Like James said BLOCK is just a random PoS clone coin so there's no special tech involved at all. I think they're planning on eventually swapping it out for tokens on the NHZ asset exchange I guess. And then they'll be in the same position as UNITY is.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Mostly people find NXT a threat for normal BTC based coins. Often a reason to fud it down or not to list it. I should see no other reason why they do not list it
Activity: 418

They listed BLOCK...
BLOCK is a bitcoin compatible RPC, plugs right in to existing exchange software
to support SuperNET/UNITY they would need to support NXT assets

James

They listed BURST so I think it would be possible. I don't think it would be crucial but another large exchange can never hurt.
legendary

They listed BLOCK...
BLOCK is a bitcoin compatible RPC, plugs right in to existing exchange software
to support SuperNET/UNITY they would need to support NXT assets

James
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

They listed BLOCK...
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Activity: 252
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
Any idea why BTER is down at the moment ?

Maybe it's just me that's unable to get to their page.

that's Ok for me. site up and i'm able to login.
Activity: 313
Any idea why BTER is down at the moment ?

Maybe it's just me that's unable to get to their page.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
BitcoinDark is so important to SuperNET, I think many people don't yet recognize this. To use Teleport and other features, you have to own BTCD. SuperNET is only built into BitcoinDark at the moment, and who knows if other coins will ever integrate it. I'm definitely buying.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Dont forget that Supernet is backed by NAV while BTCD isn't

BTCD is backed but BTCD.

superNET is backed by the coins it holds. If the value of a coin goes down, the NAV of superNET goes down.

So, I'm not sure what your point is.

If a single coin goes to zero supernet would have minimal change in value. If BTCD goes to zero, well

Yes, buying BTCD is like buying a stock, while buying superNET is like buying a mutual fund. That said, I own and hodl both.

That is your opinion. My opinion is that you can't evaluate a coin anything at all like a stock Wink

That said, I don't necessarily think BTCD is a bad investment! Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Me too.  Grin

bter honored the contract. skynet and pangea appeared in my bter balances today

Pages:
Jump to: