Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 84. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 500
bter honored the contract. skynet and pangea appeared in my bter balances today

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Dont forget that Supernet is backed by NAV while BTCD isn't

BTCD is backed but BTCD.

superNET is backed by the coins it holds. If the value of a coin goes down, the NAV of superNET goes down.

So, I'm not sure what your point is.

If a single coin goes to zero supernet would have minimal change in value. If BTCD goes to zero, well

Yes, buying BTCD is like buying a stock, while buying superNET is like buying a mutual fund. That said, I own and hodl both.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

BTCD is backed but BTCD.

superNET is backed by the coins it holds. If the value of a coin goes down, the NAV of superNET goes down.

If a single coin goes to zero supernet would have minimal change in value. If BTCD goes to zero, well
Activity: 621
Merit: 507
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
SkyNET to the moon

does SkyNET even exist anymore? The old thread hasn't been touched in months... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=761880.160

SkyNET coin and SkyNET asset are not related. They are talking about SkyNET asset, found on the NXT Asset Exchange

ah, that makes sense.. just confusing as all hell - thanks for the info

See more info about SkyNET asset here.
legendary
Activity: 1736

BTCD is backed but BTCD.

legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
SkyNET to the moon

does SkyNET even exist anymore? The old thread hasn't been touched in months... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=761880.160

SkyNET coin and SkyNET asset are not related. They are talking about SkyNET asset, found on the NXT Asset Exchange

ah, that makes sense.. just confusing as all hell - thanks for the info
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
SkyNET to the moon

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Still debating between BTCD and UNITY

BitcoinDark: 5% BTCD staking interest + 5% SuperNET revenue

SuperNET: asset dividends + 50% SuperNET revenue

What's a good BTCD to UNITY ratio to hodl?
legendary
Activity: 927
SkyNET to the moon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
SkyNET to the moon

*cough* the entire superNET project to the moon you mean !  Cheesy

No, to the pluto and beyond baby  Smiley
Activity: 448
SkyNET to the moon

*cough* the entire superNET project to the moon you mean !  Cheesy
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 924
Currently I have been holding UNITY in the NXT wallet since the 3rd of december.
How long does it take to get my first dividends? Excuse me for the noobish question, if you have some referring link it would be nice.

Today. Smiley

SkyNET

Make that, "it's already there!"  Grin Just got mine...
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
This is a very basic question that has a non difficult answer but undetermined answer, When will we see Instandex in action and all the assets and supertnetworks coins associates  to full speed, you know what I mean to full speed Smiley

i think this is difficult to answer, but my guess would be a timeframe of 6 to 12 months until we see a full functioning supernet.
i would appreciate to hear more opinions about it Smiley
Activity: 448
Currently I have been holding UNITY in the NXT wallet since the 3rd of december.
How long does it take to get my first dividends? Excuse me for the noobish question, if you have some referring link it would be nice.

Today. Smiley

SkyNET

yea !  Smiley
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Today. Smiley

SkyNET
legendary
Activity: 1092
legendary
Activity: 961
This is a very basic question that has a non difficult answer but undetermined answer, When will we see Instandex in action and all the assets and supertnetworks coins associates  to full speed, you know what I mean to full speed Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: