Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 87. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 100
Is there anybody on the supernet dev team who could PLEASE help out by contacting Bter. The ico was held there so I'm guessing they have some sort of contact.

Thanks, JJ
I have PM pending

I think holiday vacation

Thank you very much for your efforts, it is appreciated to say the least.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Is there anybody on the supernet dev team who could PLEASE help out by contacting Bter. The ico was held there so I'm guessing they have some sort of contact.

Thanks, JJ
I have PM pending

I think holiday vacation

Thanks, JJ
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I have to agree with manfromaus it would be nice for unity holders on Bter to get the Pangea dividend issue delt with and their unity moved off there before anymore dividend distributions take place. I know it would give me some peace of mind as well as the other members of the FreakBros camp.

Fileing a second support ticket on the issue now  Wink

JJ

Agreed.....

Has the process for moving Unity to NXT changed at all? I keep scanning the thread but can't seem to find the instructions. (I am sure it is right in front of me)

All you have to do is is send your Unity to your NXT account number from your wallet, can't be simpler (unless it's a new account without any transactions then you have the public key issue to deal with - read back a few posts).

Always test first time with a small amount.
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
I have to agree with manfromaus it would be nice for unity holders on Bter to get the Pangea dividend issue delt with and their unity moved off there before anymore dividend distributions take place. I know it would give me some peace of mind as well as the other members of the FreakBros camp.

JJ

Agreed.....

Has the process for moving Unity to NXT changed at all? I keep scanning the thread but can't seem to find the instructions. (I am sure it is right in front of me)

JJ
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
SkyNET has been approved for release
It has sent me some instructions on what I need to do for it.
I hope to finish these soon.
In the meantime, can anybody get clarity on the Pangea dividend from bter? I think some customer support tickets need to be made

James

Is there any possibility to hold off distributing any other assets until we get news from BTER around the pangea dividend? Between no dividend showing up yet and being unable to withdraw my superNET at all to my own wallet I would rather not be stuck in a loop waiting for BTER to get their shit in gear and distributing the dividends before I can get my SuperNET out (for fear of missing out on the dividend distribution).
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
SkyNET has been approved for release
It has sent me some instructions on what I need to do for it.
I hope to finish these soon.
In the meantime, can anybody get clarity on the Pangea dividend from bter? I think some customer support tickets need to be made

James
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I have some superNET share on my nxt wallet. This is all I need to start receiving dividends?
I'm so excited Smiley

That and for them to issue dividends. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
I have some superNET share on my nxt wallet. This is all I need to start receiving dividends?
I'm so excited Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
A few people have mentioned the BTer withdrawal thing. Guess it's time to start spamming them hard.

If you are at it, ask why there is still a 0.3% withdrawal fee for NXT.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
A few people have mentioned the BTer withdrawal thing. Guess it's time to start spamming them hard.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
does anyone know whats up with bter's unity withdrawals?

I have opened two support tickets with bter since yeaterday they are saying

"It is disabled for technical maintenance."

Can someone from supernet team follow up with bter!

much thanks

Hi guys

I am waiting to withdraw 400 Unity shares for 24 hours with no luck.
please help.
Activity: 391
So jealous of Cassius right now
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Oh thank you, I'm going to re-download it cause it was stucked. You're definetely gonna get laid tonight.

damn you cassius, this is where I was leading her! nxt just needed to be initialized.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
So... Cassius is getting laid tonight is my understanding from reading the recent posts.

This is the thing with SuperNET. You never know what's going to happen next.

Hello my hero. I just had to force reset my pc while the nxt wallet was uploading to the latest version and now all my NXT and superNET disapperaed.
No balance, no history transactions, no buy orders.

Did you definitely enter the same passphrase? I just looked at your account and your 109 SuperNET assets are safe, so don't worry.

Glad to hear. It says me "Welcome to your new NXT account. Your account ID is NXT-5HZ8-U742-QHKP-A86BC , etc", so yeah, I guess I entered it correctly.

No, that's the right account. I'm guessing you're still downloading the blockchain? Until it is up-to-date, you won't see your balance there since those transactions were in the last few blocks.

Oh thank you, I'm going to re-download it cause it was stucked. You're definetely gonna get laid tonight.

Smiley
You can tell whether it's stuck - the 'Last Updated' blue panel in the top right corner of the wallet will keep ticking up, sporadically. It will have the date of the last block updated there too. It can take a little while to upload the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1092
So... Cassius is getting laid tonight is my understanding from reading the recent posts.

This is the thing with SuperNET. You never know what's going to happen next.

Hello my hero. I just had to force reset my pc while the nxt wallet was uploading to the latest version and now all my NXT and superNET disapperaed.
No balance, no history transactions, no buy orders.

Did you definitely enter the same passphrase? I just looked at your account and your 109 SuperNET assets are safe, so don't worry.

Glad to hear. It says me "Welcome to your new NXT account. Your account ID is NXT-5HZ8-U742-QHKP-A86BC , etc", so yeah, I guess I entered it correctly.

No, that's the right account. I'm guessing you're still downloading the blockchain? Until it is up-to-date, you won't see your balance there since those transactions were in the last few blocks.

Pages:
Jump to: