Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 88. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
So... Cassius is getting laid tonight is my understanding from reading the recent posts.

This is the thing with SuperNET. You never know what's going to happen next.

Hello my hero. I just had to force reset my pc while the nxt wallet was uploading to the latest version and now all my NXT and superNET disapperaed.
No balance, no history transactions, no buy orders.

Did you definitely enter the same passphrase? I just looked at your account and your 109 SuperNET assets are safe, so don't worry.

Glad to hear. It says me "Welcome to your new NXT account. Your account ID is NXT-5HZ8-U742-QHKP-A86BC , etc", so yeah, I guess I entered it correctly.

No, that's the right account. I'm guessing you're still downloading the blockchain? Until it is up-to-date, you won't see your balance there since those transactions were in the last few blocks.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
So... Cassius is getting laid tonight is my understanding from reading the recent posts.

Hello my hero. I just had to force reset my pc while the nxt wallet was uploading to the latest version and now all my NXT and superNET disapperaed.

Did you definitely enter the same passphrase? I just looked at your account and your 109 SuperNET assets are safe, so don't worry.

Glad to hear. It says me "Welcome to your new NXT account. Your account ID is NXT-5HZ8-U742-QHKP-A86BC , etc", so yeah, I guess I entered it correctly.
legendary

Did you definitely enter the same passphrase? If you enter the wrong phrase, it will open a different account since the passphrase maps to the account number.
I just looked at your first account and your 109 SuperNET assets are safe, so don't worry.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
does anyone know whats up with bter's unity withdrawals?

I have opened two support tickets with bter since yeaterday they are saying

"It is disabled for technical maintenance."

Can someone from supernet team follow up with bter!

much thanks
legendary
Hmm.
Post your address and pubkey here (NOT your private key) and I'll try.

NXT-5HZ8-U742-QHKP-A86BC
76bfa5d5213830dcdd8c1c8c9392d9221ff2184f2c8a18a89677a01f4576695b

Thank you so much.

Never could resist an xxxgoodgirl in distress.
Seems to have gone through. Might need to wait for confirmation(s).
You sir are my hero. Been able to withdrawal from bittrex! Thank you Smiley

You're welcome. And welcome to NXT/SuperNET.
legendary
Hmm.

NXT-5HZ8-U742-QHKP-A86BC

Thank you so much.

You sir are my hero. Been able to withdrawal from bittrex! Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Guys!

Use this to initialize your Nxt account for free:

http://jnxt.org/key/
legendary
Hmm.

NXT-5HZ8-U742-QHKP-A86BC

Thank you so much.

legendary
Hmm.

NXT-5HZ8-U742-QHKP-A86BC

Thank you so much.
legendary
Hmm.
legendary
I cannot understand how does it work.
If I get a bunch of these shares (how to choose among the list?), will I get daily revenues?
What ROI should I expect?
Thank you
SuperNET/UNITY asset is the only one you need. You will automatically get dividends.
Timing is not steady yet.
ROI is not predictable yet

Good news is that it is still trading pretty close to the NAV (marked to the market value of the BTC, NXT, etc. it holds)

James

Thank you. I am not able to withdrawal my NXT from bittrex to the local wallet, I am receiving: The address you submitted is not valid for the NXT network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.
Address: account ID
Also tried to switch them with no luck.
Any clue?

If it's a new account you'll need to include the public key in the transaction. Try withdrawing just a few NXT to it at first, using the pubkey found under the Account Balance tab in the client.

I tried all the combinations between account id, numeric id and public key with no luck. What I noticed is that message and address alway interchange at bittrex withdrawal confirmation popup.

Has your NXT wallet received any transactions yet? have you purchased anything within the wallet etc... or funded it with NXT....
Not yet, I just bought a bunch of NXT from bittrex and I am trying to withdrawal it to my local wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
If I get a bunch of these shares (how to choose among the list?), will I get daily revenues?
Thank you
SuperNET/UNITY asset is the only one you need. You will automatically get dividends.

Good news is that it is still trading pretty close to the NAV (marked to the market value of the BTC, NXT, etc. it holds)

James

Thank you. I am not able to withdrawal my NXT from bittrex to the local wallet, I am receiving: The address you submitted is not valid for the NXT network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.
Any clue?

If it's a new account you'll need to include the public key in the transaction. Try withdrawing just a few NXT to it at first, using the pubkey found under the Account Balance tab in the client.

I tried all the combinations between account id, numeric id and public key with no luck. What I noticed is that message and address alway interchange at bittrex withdrawal confirmation popup.

Has your NXT wallet received any transactions yet? have you purchased anything within the wallet etc... or funded it with NXT....
legendary
Thank you

James

Any clue?

legendary
Thank you

James

Any clue?

legendary
Thank you

James

Any clue?
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha

If I were to guess I'd say they disabled them so that everyone who's entitled to pangea dividends gets them. Not sure though.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: