Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 86. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Pretty sure SkyNet was created for the sole purpose of acquiring this.
It was just lucky coincidence of timing Smiley

James
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Pretty sure SkyNet was created for the sole purpose of acquiring this.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Nippon accented english Grin  Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Everyone is cheers for good work

Supernet is released, you are recognized overall value of supernet. You have to

jl777 to complete all the initiative had said it would be necessary two years of time.
The increases from now of a few elite DEV after release
Will the development rate go up?

However, really great job Cheesy
If we keep getting new devs, then SuperNET will always have the next release. There are quite a few projects going on now, so the rate of development is going up, but so is the scope of the project, so probably still looking at the original timeframe for a solid fully working initial release, but it could very well have some unexpected addons. An automated test framework by l8orre is making good progress and that will find the low level bugs that are needed to be fixed. Kristov Atlas is reviewing the design. zahlen is reviewing the math and algo for weaknesses and improvements to be made. dozens of others are contributing and we have over 200 in the slack now. You can even see a log of all the activity from the URL in my sig: http://104.236.15.119:8086/logs/channels

Not very fancy, just a raw log of slack (thanks to OPAL's bassguitarman!)

We still have a debug cycle to go through and the GUI needs to be finished, but so many things are happening in parallel, I dont know the exact status of everything. I am not having the time, nor inclination, to be micromanaging all the various projects.

I just push forward on my small part everyday. Since most all of what I do has never been done before, I cant exactly name a date and make it happen by then, but I can work many hours a day to minimize the time to completion.

James

Reply in busy Thank you Cheesy

Sorry
I seems to have reversed the question for the awkward English Undecided
Is slow modification. [And I think going to increase the direct developer of you in order to increase the development speed? ].

However, I've found to see the reply. About super net spreads seems to go increasing at an accelerated pace. In addition, high-quality DEV often. Cheesy

And, supernet is coming third higher in the google search now. Grin

Thank you
legendary

jl777 to complete all the initiative had said it would be necessary two years of time.

If we keep getting new devs, then SuperNET will always have the next release. There are quite a few projects going on now, so the rate of development is going up, but so is the scope of the project, so probably still looking at the original timeframe for a solid fully working initial release, but it could very well have some unexpected addons. An automated test framework by l8orre is making good progress and that will find the low level bugs that are needed to be fixed. Kristov Atlas is reviewing the design. zahlen is reviewing the math and algo for weaknesses and improvements to be made. dozens of others are contributing and we have over 200 in the slack now. You can even see a log of all the activity from the URL in my sig: http://104.236.15.119:8086/logs/channels

Not very fancy, just a raw log of slack (thanks to OPAL's bassguitarman!)

We still have a debug cycle to go through and the GUI needs to be finished, but so many things are happening in parallel, I dont know the exact status of everything. I am not having the time, nor inclination, to be micromanaging all the various projects.

I just push forward on my small part everyday. Since most all of what I do has never been done before, I cant exactly name a date and make it happen by then, but I can work many hours a day to minimize the time to completion.

James
Activity: 53

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

Do I have to wait until someone is willing to sell for these exact terms or does this have some kind of pathfinding like Ripple ?
Since I know that you were active in Ripple a while back I'm sure you know what I mean Smiley
I plan to support both methods,so you can specifically match a trade or have automatic conversions.
Then there are the Tradebots, which will do anything they are told to using a Turing complete scripting language called "C"

I found out most people arent comfortable typing in C code into JSON strings! so I will make some reference Tradebots for the standard things that people will want to do, like arbitrage, accumulate, divest over time, etc. Probably these will be linked to buttons in the GUI, but not sure of such details yet.

That way you can trade a large order over time, without babysitting it, and minimize the effect on the markets you are trading.

James

P.S. Not everything will be all done at once as there are a lot of cases to handle, especially all the various methods of order clearing

Not exactly suprising Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
BTCDdev just make a Windows version of SuperNET
I know doesnt sound like much, but to those that know about Windows and how incompatible it is with everything, will appreciate it.

So, we have unix, MAC and now Windows builds, though of course the last still has to go through a round of debugging as it just got built!

I kept adding more and more libraries to SuperNET, it kept making a Windows build a moving target. mucho kudos to BTCDdev!!!

James

kudos to James and BTCDdev

things are moving fast...

+1
legendary

Do I have to wait until someone is willing to sell for these exact terms or does this have some kind of pathfinding like Ripple ?
Since I know that you were active in Ripple a while back I'm sure you know what I mean Smiley
I plan to support both methods,so you can specifically match a trade or have automatic conversions.
Then there are the Tradebots, which will do anything they are told to using a Turing complete scripting language called "C"

I found out most people arent comfortable typing in C code into JSON strings! so I will make some reference Tradebots for the standard things that people will want to do, like arbitrage, accumulate, divest over time, etc. Probably these will be linked to buttons in the GUI, but not sure of such details yet.

That way you can trade a large order over time, without babysitting it, and minimize the effect on the markets you are trading.

James

P.S. Not everything will be all done at once as there are a lot of cases to handle, especially all the various methods of order clearing
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I know doesnt sound like much, but to those that know about Windows and how incompatible it is with everything, will appreciate it.

So, we have unix, MAC and now Windows builds, though of course the last still has to go through a round of debugging as it just got built!

I kept adding more and more libraries to SuperNET, it kept making a Windows build a moving target. mucho kudos to BTCDdev!!!

James

Sweet !  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

legendary

James
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Yes, thanks for being active and proactive James.
Its not just me, you can see the general slack channel here: http://104.236.15.119:8086/logs/general/latest
Activity: 18
Yes, thanks for being active and proactive James.
Pages:
Jump to: